Arrowverse General Arrowverse Watching Order 2.0

Black Lightning 3.10 The Book Of Markovia: Chapter One: Blessings and Curses Reborn
This one (and maybe the other black lightning episodes) should be closer to the crisis. It’s the same day as when everyone was in the hangar and black lightning flying back home

Would you consider The New Adventures of Batman starring Adam West and Burt Ward to the timeline as well also for superman the movie which cut of the movie should i watch Original Theatrical Cut, extended Cut or 3 tv Cut same goes with superman II Original Theatrical Cut or the Richard donner cut and faye runaways super girl Original Theatrical Cut or extended Cut if you could let me know on that it would be greatly appreciated thanks so I'm ready enjoying the timeline though

The only other thing I am wondering what would consider the following books part the timeline as well 1. Wonder Woman warbringer 2. Batman Nightwalker 3. Catwoman Soulstealer 4. Superman Dawnbreaker and 5. Black canary breakinv silence again just curious as these books focus on the heroes when the are young and learning about there powers

I am also just curious wouldn't smallville go before the superman films as it depicts clark kent in his teen years

I am also just curious wouldn't smallville go before the superman films as it depicts clark kent in his teen years

well, it doesnt. It is another earth, so even if there are some similarities, its not the direct origin story of Reeves Superman.

at least crisis confirmed it to be its own thing.

Arrow 8.10 Fadeout
This one, and arrow 8.09 should also be closer to just after crisis, because the funeral is a few days after the crisis,
and Sara hasn’t been abducted yet
. With this, I also think that the flash should be closer to the crisis (haven’t seen it yet)

Hello, thank you for the great 'Wacthing order 2.0'! :yay::hrt: I've almost watched the WHOLE list:woo:

I have a questuin though, how will the new seasons of the series fit in this guide, for exmaple Black Lightling Season 4 or Batwoman Season 2?

What about the serie Krypton, even if they dont make a cameo in crisis in infinite earth I thing was part of the multiverse of DC, and Watchmen too I think they dont make a cameo but they put a ester egg of the serie inside of the Crisisi in infinite earth so when we should weatch watchmen? and the Preacher is not in the same earth of Lucifer serie?

Why are the Batman trilogy and the Gotham series not on your list? Also missing are 3 web series that I could find on the arrowverse wiki, namely Mister Parker's Cul De Sac, Chasing Lightning and John Con Noir. And one more final question, I look at this list and
my question is, is the DC universe, DCEU and arrowverse included in it complete?
I want to watch everything f**king carefully and I would like to be sure.

Wonder Woman 1984 movies are also missing, do you have and like the colleagues above wrote a few more titles, are you going to continue updating the list?

Been over a year since the last interaction of famicommander on this thread. I just registered an account to say I hope you're OK and got through the pandemic unscathed
I sent him a PM a few weeks ago for exactly the same reason. Haven't heard back from him. Hope he's okay.

Where can I find the arrow verse watching order list!? I've been golfing this list for a while and now it's gone

Where can I find the arrow verse watching order list!? I've been golfing this list for a while and now it's gone
About a week and a half ago the site went down for a few days. When it came back all the older posts had gone. Mods say work is in progress to get them restored but there's no timescale. Some threads (including this one) had so much reference material and were an incredibly useful resource. It's frustrating, but we just have to sit and wait.

About a week and a half ago the site went down for a few days. When it came back all the older posts had gone. Mods say work is in progress to get them restored but there's no timescale. Some threads (including this one) had so much reference material and were an incredibly useful resource. It's frustrating, but we just have to sit and wait.
It looks like it's all back now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"