Justice League As beautiful as Dangerous... Amber Heard is Mera, Queen of Atlantis!

John-An

Wonder Fingers!
Reaction score
Now it's finally CONFIRMED by her!!!

12795272_10154726660205884_5357975920061620767_n.jpg

Amber Heard is ready to go under the sea and join the DC cinematic universe!
ET confirmed on Thursday that the 29-year-old actress has been cast as Mera, the undersea queen and wife of Aquaman in the DC Comics canon.

Heard will make her first appearance as Mera in 2017's The Justice League Part One before appearing in the 2018 standalone Aquaman film opposite Game of Thrones star Jason Momoa.

The actress exclusively dished to ET's Katie Krause about her sea queen costume.
"It's interesting. It's like, half suit of armor, half scales," Heard revealed. "It's strange... We're in the process of building it now, so it's coming along."

[YT]5GLto8doOPE[/YT]

https://t.co/i1uMR2Fxtc

Last edited:
I'm ecstatic that Mera's in this. Can't really comment on Heard's casting, though. I mean she is hotter than the freaking sun but I've never seen her in anything, from what I can remember.

Mera's role IMO is not being part of the JL but with Aquaman's involvement in this one, maybe a bigger role but that doesn't mean she will be a founding member. My opinion tho. Could be wrong.

I agree. She'll probably have an Agent Hill-esque type of role in JL.

10463000_10154736123640884_1808721847995612734_n.jpg

Amber Heard is in London since the 19th.

Probably for JL. I wonder if she is still there :hmm

I hope she is part of the league. It will be nice to have a 2nd woman right off the bat

10463000_10154736123640884_1808721847995612734_n.jpg

Amber Heard is in London since the 19th.

Probably for JL. I wonder if she is still there :hmm

She was there for costume fitting test's. That's why Jason, Ezra and Ray went there early.

She has much smaller (still beautiful) breasts. Put some armor on her as well. )

attachment.php

I definitely think Amber will make an attractive Mera. I will look forward to seeing her in costume!!

Attachments

• Amber Heardm.jpg
    Amber Heardm.jpg
    90 KB · Views: 281
I can't fault the hotness of Snyder's DC casting...

Didn't she get in trouble for dog smuggling in Australia?

This is from a recent photo shoot, so I'm guessing she's dyed the hair for Mera.

OufLv5O.jpg

Probably. Momoa for sure dyed his. :oldrazz:

I'm still quite meh on her as Mera, by the way.

Same here. I don't hate it but I'm not hyped about it either. She looks the part though.

The casting in these movies has been pretty good so far. Of all of the worries people are having that's the bottom of the list.

Same here. I don't hate it but I'm not hyped about it either. She looks the part though.

That she does... still, I think there were much better choices. Anyway, good catch. That shade of red seems to be pretty close to the one Mera usually has in comics, so it most likely is for the role.

That she does... still, I think there were much better choices. Anyway, good catch. That shade of red seems to be pretty close to the one Mera usually has in comics, so it most likely is for the role.

Me too. This casting is boring compared to the other castings for JL so far. It's like Cumberbatch for Dr. Strange.

Some reason that still looks blonde to me. Maybe my monitor is displaying colors a bit differently.

Me too. This casting is boring compared to the other castings for JL so far. It's like Cumberbatch for Dr. Strange.

Yeah, it does feel kinda generic in a way. Also, I find that she lacks the gravitas that many of the actresses being mentioned on these boards would bring to the role.

Some reason that still looks blonde to me. Maybe my monitor is displaying colors a bit differently.

It is red. It's just closer to bright, orange-red than dark red or auburn.

That's the transition of blonde to red. I think it will depend on how reddish they want the hair color for this Mera.

Could be her process to the red Mera will have or maybe she won't have an striking red hair.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"