Justice League As beautiful as Dangerous... Amber Heard is Mera, Queen of Atlantis!

It's gonna be Wan. But I'm glad Snyder is going to introduce the rest of JL. Meta-human files looked sweet, especially Aquaman and Flash. Mera will look freaking amazing too.

I know it's gonna be Wan. My friend just wants Snyder for that ONE scene :cwink:

Amber Heard TMZ update

Amber Heard never went to London for her costume fitting this week -- which is why her lawyers said she was unavailable for a deposition -- because she says the production crew felt she was too skinny, having lost 20 pounds because of what she says is overwhelming stress.

TMZ broke the story ... Johnny Depp's lawyer wanted to take her deposition in the domestic violence case, but ultimately the judge accepted the word of her legal team that she had to go to London for the fitting and would not get back until Thursday night ... the evening of the scheduled court hearing.

We got this pic of Amber in West Hollywood shot Wednesday, and turns out she never went to London. Her people say the trip was cancelled because the producers didn't think she was camera-ready for the role ... because of her weight.

Amber's team says they were never given proper notice, but Johnny's team says that's BS ... Amber's lawyers represented she was not in town, and she was.

Johnny's team has maintained Amber is afraid to make her claims under oath and get cross-examined.

I wouldn't be surprised if Heard and the studio parted ways.

WB needs to get rid of her already and bring in someone else

I can't stand her. No thanks.

Yeah at this point, WB should find someone else. Someone who has the time and interest to play Mera and I doubt Amber Heard has neither.

I was excited to see her as Mera but not anymore.

This Amber Heard thing is a bloody car crash in whatever way you look at it.

This ain't a last minute thang, maynes. She would have been replaced by now. Also, Wan must have been involved in her casting as well, do not piss him off. :o

Another option could be to just cut Mera out of JL, my guess is she just has a supporting role anyways. Then hope that by the time Aquaman comes around this has blown over.

Sure. Depends on how big the role is.

It will add more mystery to the solo movie and will probably have more people hyped to see Mera for the first time.

I am guessing Mera is only in the film for one scene in her costume anyways. probably just advising Aquaman to join the JL… Boot AMBER HEARD, she was not that great of a choice anyways and cast a polynesian or ethnic minority in the role of MERA

So long as Mera is a red head I don't care. I don't know if WB can drop her without getting bad press though.

Sounds like She's got some more important stuff to deal with.

Well, she most certainly does. But WB doesn't have to deal with all the hassle. It's not like Heard is some irreplaceable talent.

We don't know when Amber is actually scheduled to start shooting. Any talk of her having to leave the role is premature.

Glad she's still playing it. Looks wise she will be astonishing. She's a decent actress too. Designers said her costume is one of their favorites. So looking forward to it.

Rather she be replaced but its whatever

For real?

Amber-heard-pic.jpg

She is not a good actress. She only gained popularity because of her marriage with Depp.

She was great in Pineapple Express and The Danish Girl. She's got the chops.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"