ASK MSJ (The Complete History)

Hi MSJ, cant wait for the movie, here some questions if you can answer them!

1) Have ANY other comic book/superhero movies had any influence/s on the tone, direction, casting, etc, etc of Ghost Rider? For example, the Spiderman movies have similar tones to the Donner Superman movies (they almost mimic them at times as wle, Constantine had a similar feel to Blade, etc, etc.

2) Was it an asset or a bit of a burden having more control on how this movie turned out from the studio than you had on Daredevil?

3) What are your top 5 CB movies of all time?

Thats all for now, thanks MSJ, i hope GR is great and makes lots of money!

Are these questions specifically for Ghost Rider?

To MSJ,

If the movie does well enough how many sequels would you be willing to do.

To MSJ:

1)Are you planning on releasing another trailer for "Ghost Rider" for the last week before it's release, or having anything special on TV for it? (Like a little TV Guide Channel show about the premiere like they usually do, or something like that)

2)What advice would you give to a person who dreams of someday directing a big budget comic book adaptation, or just directing films in particular?

3)How far are you on Preacher? And if you get to direct the pilot for Preacher, when do you think it would happen...like 2008?

4)Concerning Preacher again, would you do a Ghost Rider sequel BEFORE the pilot of Preacher?

Thanks much Mirko for the time.

CAH

Hmm, lots of great questions here folks. Nice work. Hey SHH, when will this interview happen?

And... my question to MSJ.

It's fairly well known that you had close contact with the fans of Ghost Rider. I'm wondering how much the fans (mainly we hype folk :woot: ) influenced things along the way. Was there anything that you had to fight for (as a fan) knowing it would please the hardcore fans. Did fan reactions to rumors and other talk of the movie guide you in anyway?

FlameHead said:
Hmm, lots of great questions here folks. Nice work. Hey SHH, when will this interview happen?

And... my question to MSJ.

It's fairly well known that you had close contact with the fans of Ghost Rider. I'm wondering how much the fans (mainly we hype folk :woot: ) influenced things along the way. Was there anything that you had to fight for (as a fan) knowing it would please the hardcore fans. Did fan reactions to rumors and other talk of the movie guide you in anyway?
:woot::woot::word: You're awesome FH!

I really hope he answers that one...MSJ is so cool, he freaking gave me directorial advice for my future in Hollywood! Hopefully it's a bright one, and man do I want to work with him on a project someday!

CAH

I hope he answers too. Good luck on your career, by the way.

SHH: There are 4 pages of questions in the following 'Ask MSJ' thread that he never got around to answering, if you're interested. I think I collected them at the end of the thread and removed any already asked questions...

http://www.superherohype.com/forums/showthread.php?t=212831

FlameHead said:
I hope he answers too. Good luck on your career, by the way.

SHH: There are 4 pages of questions in the following 'Ask MSJ' thread that he never got around to answering, if you're interested. I think I collected them at the end of the thread and removed any already asked questions...

http://www.superherohype.com/forums/showthread.php?t=212831
Thanks much buddy...I've actually got a script I'm currently writing that I think you would be really good as the lead in...if you ever want to hear about it, I'll PM you.

CAH

Well I guess since SHH! isn't answering me I will just go ahead anyway.

Can you tell us the status on Preacher at this time? Have you thought about any casting?

Bumpin' for more questions...

Thanks much buddy...I've actually got a script I'm currently writing that I think you would be really good as the lead in...if you ever want to hear about it, I'll PM you.

CAH

Thanks for the vote of confidence. Yeah man. I love talkin' shop. New scripts and ideas turn me on, in the most non sexual (almost) way. PM me anytime.

Out of the many years of Ghost Rider, who was your favorite Writer and Artist on the Comic book?

Take us thru a typical work day for you in the weeks before a film is finished..

Here is one that i dont think anyone has asked yet and since we are merely weeks away from the opening:

"Does Sony have plans for an advanced screening for critics and the media?"

and

"When and where will be the premiere? " :woot:

Hi MSJ.

Thanks so much for all you do and have done for the fans ...

What is the one thing that would give you the greatest satisfaction after the release of the movie?

In regards to BIGGUN's post above, I can add a question to that.

To MSJ,

"Would it ever be possible for a screening for JUST fans/members of the Hype?"

I know that I probably would not be able to go, due to the fact that I live in a small town in Ohio, but still, it would be very cool to actually sit and watch the film with the coolest guy I've never met, Mark Steven Johnson.

BTW Mark, if you ever did do a screening for the fans, could it be close to Ohio? (Columbus would be a great city to do the screening in)

Just a thought.

CAH

:wow:

I'd friggin' DIE HAPPY if I got to go to a screening with just fans.
I mean, I know it might not happen but dang I would freakin' geek out.:wow::eek: (kinda' like how I geeked out there, but worse!:D)

Same here WH, there are alot of bikers where I'm at, but, it seems Comic fans are VERY limited.

I swear, I have to be the only one in my town who's ever picked a comic book up lol.

I know how that feels. it seem like the only ones even close to collecting Comics own the darned comic shop! lol

:wow:

I'd friggin' DIE HAPPY if I got to go to a screening with just fans.
I mean, I know it might not happen but dang I would freakin' geek out.:wow::eek: (kinda' like how I geeked out there, but worse!:D)
I'd die happy too, if we all got to go to a "fans screening".

There'd be so much Geekage though...I don't think a theater could sustain it. :woot:

But it's be so awesome if MSJ and co. made it happen...:word:.

CAH

Here are mine.:yay:

Marvel has released (or are releasing) direct-to-video animated movies for Ultimate Avengers, Dr. Strange and Iron Man and are also currently producing series based on Fantastic Four and Wolverine;Are there any plans for an animated adventure for Ghost Rider and would you want to be involved in that?

Which movie are you most looking forward to seeing in 2007 besides Ghost Rider and why?

If we do have animated Ghost Rider, it can't be kiddy. That's not right.^

I'd like an animated one, but only for teens+.

MSJ, how do you feel about people saying your Ghost Rider movie will flop when it's released?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"