ASK MSJ (The Complete History)

After working on Ghost Rider for roughly 4 years while pouring your heart and soul into it, what's more rewarding after that experience?

When are you doing the Q & A with MSJ?

Soon I hope...

CAH

question--If Blaze is "a" Ghost Rider and Caretaker is "a" Ghost Rider (at the same time), then who/what is Ghost Rider??
Is Blaze Zarathos and Caretaker Noble Kale?? or is Ghost Rider really just the hosts skeleton on fire enhanced with demonic powers?? or something else entirely??
I understand that your not getting into the whole Zarathos/Kale thing in the movie, but is there any indication at all of who or what GR is in the movie?

thanks

Ill put up a real question,but its more the comic element.

Has Ghost Rider ever been part of a major Marvel event?Has he ever really interacted with any other Marvel character.

He's done comics with Spider-Man, Hulk, X-Men, and more.

Aah shoot! Thats ok Mirko...MSJ will probably eventually see them.

But thanks anyways.

CAH

Hey Mirko you could fill in for him and we can ask you lots of personal questions. :)

Oh well, never mind. Mark might answer some of them next time he pops in.

:yay:

I doubt Mark'll have the time to answer a lot of these questions. He hasn't really been able to do that for a while now. We still have a whole thread (which is merged with all the others now, btw... and this one will likely be moved there in time) that he hasn't been able to get around too.

Of course, this is totally understandable. We're lucky he gets the time to post at all.

Here's a question.

Will Blackheart fight GR in his demon form?

I can answer that one for you: Yes.

Well I guess that it was a pretty dumb ass question. :csad: I asked that because I saw a certain spoiler pic that made me question.

Sorry MSJ.

So Mark are you going to invite us SHH members to a private screening? Hmmmm? I'd pay triple the ticket price for that. Gotta serve hot wings though. :)

So Mark are you going to invite us SHH members to a private screening? Hmmmm? I'd pay triple the ticket price for that. Gotta serve hot wings though. :)
(homers voice) MMMMMMMmmmmm Hot wings........No hot wings and no Ghost rider makes Homer sumthin ,sumthin...............

Now, before I start, I know that Wizard isn't the great mag on Earth. :o But I was reading their movie update section, which is for Marvel, DC, etc flicks. It has a Luke Cage update, and says that you're doing a rewrite for the script! :eek:

Then I went to hollywood.com, and it has the project on your profile, with the screenplay.

http://www.hollywood.com/celebs/detail/id/1113498

So I wanted to ask, is this true? If so, kickass! :cool:

For some reason I thought when I clicked on this thread I'd find "ARE YOU A TRANSVESTITE!?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"