Ask Your Nerd Trivia Questions!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh yeah, I had Tales From the Bounty Hunters.

Did Tales From The Mos Eisley Cantina ever explain why Ponda Baba's hand was like a flipper or hoof seen up at the bar when still attached, but is then a furry claw hand after Obi-Wan cuts it off and it hits the ground?

And does the "Dr." Evizan reattach it?:funny:

It never explained it. The good doctor did perform surgery on Ponda Baba, however he botched the operation which incurred the wrath of the Aqualish upon him.

Who were the 2 Imperial Officers killed/choked by Vader in Empire Strikes Back?

There is the "I find your'e lack of faith disturbing" choked guy. He survives I guess. Can't remember if they said his name.
The "You have failed me for the last time...Admiral" guy, can't remember his name either,
but he is replaced by Admiral Piet. "...you are in command now" Can't remember if he is choked.
Then the "... apology accepted.." guy who crumbles to his knees, don't know if that was Piet?.

Promotion had to be the worst thing to befall an Imperial officer.:funny:

Last edited:

To General Veers: "You have failed me for the last time."

And: "Apologies accepted, Captain Needa."

There is the "I find your'e lack of faith disturbing" choked guy. He survives I guess. Can't remember if they said his name.
The "You have failed me for the last time...Admiral" guy, can't remember his name either,
but he is replaced by Admiral Piet. "...you are in command now" Can't remember if he is choked.
Then the "... apology accepted.." guy who crumbles to his knees, don't know if that was Piet?

The officer he does that to is Admiral Motti in SW: A New Hope.

Promotion had to be the worst thing to befall an Imperial officer.:funny:

To General Veers: "You have failed me for the last time."

And: "Apologies accepted, Captain Needa."

Partially correct. The other Imperial Officer was Admiral Ozzel.

Partially correct. The other Imperial Officer was Admiral Ozzel.

"Admiral Ozzel came out of light speed to close to the system."

Oh, damn.... I will hang my head in shame. You are right. Veers was the At-At commander. I had a brain fart big time.

Who was the head Imperial Commander on board the second Death Star (was 3rd in command)? It was Palpatine, Vader, then him & he held the title of Moff.

That was a stab in the dark. I just remembered the credits to ROTJ, and the name is there. Does he even have any lines?

That was a stab in the dark. I just remembered the credits to ROTJ, and the name is there. Does he even have any lines?

"Lord Vader, this is an unexpected pleasure".

"I assure you, my men are working as fast as they can".

"I tell you, this station will be operational as planned".

"But he asks the impossible, I need more men".

"The Emperor is coming here?" "

"We shall double our efforts".

All those lines are uttered by Jerrjerod at the begining of ROJ. :word:

How did Chewbacca die in the EU books?

"Lord Vader, this is an unexpected pleasure".

"I assure you, my men are working as fast as they can".

"I tell you, this station will be operational as planned".

"But he asks the impossible, I need more men".

"The Emperor is coming here?" "

"We shall double our efforts".

All those lines are uttered by Jerrjerod at the begining of ROJ. :word:

That's Jerrijod? Doesn't Vader call him commander?

"Lord Vader, this is an unexpected pleasure... We are honored by your presence.."

"You can dispense with the pleasantries Commander.... I'm here to put you back on schedule."

See, I thought Commander was that guy's rank.

That's Jerrijod? Doesn't Vader call him commander?

"Lord Vader, this is an unexpected pleasure... We are honored by your presence.."

"You can dispense with the pleasantries Commander.... I'm here to put you back on schedule."

See, I thought Commander was that guy's rank.

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Tiaan_Jerjerrod

By the way, there are plenty of mistakes in the trilogy. For example when Luke & his Uncle Owen purchase the droids from the Jawas, Owen initially purchases a R5 astromech droid (R5D4), to which Luke calls an "R2 unit".

Last edited:
How did Chewbacca die in the EU books?

It took a f***ing moon crashing into a planet to take out Chewie! And b***h ass Anakin Solo taking off in the Mileniun Falcon without him! Hahahaha New Jedi Order and Legacy of The Force era are the stuff I have the most knowledge about. I still needa read Fate of The Jedi but man, I miss Jacen. Legacy was bad ass but god it was just so damn depressing

Last edited:
In Star Trek Into Darkness two of the cast members voiced Batman. Who are those two actors? And what were their roles in that movie?

Bruce Greenwood who played Christopher Pike voiced Batman in YOUNG JUSTICE and the UNDER THE RED HOOD DTV

Peter Weller who played Admiral Marcus voiced Batman in part one and part two of THE DARK KNIGHT RETURNS DTVs.

Christopher Pike name sounds close to Chris Pine
I love that bit

Some trivia from the game Final Fantasy II. (US release on SNES)
1. What was the name of the protagonist and what was his job, not class, at the start of the game?
2. What was the name of the village that is home of the game's summoner.
And...
3. At the end of the game, your party consists of 5 characters. What are the names of the OTHER characters that join and leave your party throughout the game?

Some trivia from the game Final Fantasy II. (US release on SNES)
1. What was the name of the protagonist and what was his job, not class, at the start of the game?
:hehe:
Good one

8, three lived while the other five were killed off before being born.

Due to some genetic bull**** 'science'.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kimcity
Back