Assassins Creed IV

Perhaps I should direct you to this thread.

Yea this thread is supposed to be that thread, or that thread is supposed to be this thread, either way, i created this thread with the next game in mind, the 4th game, or the 3rd game, depending on how u look at it.

Let this one be the Ezio/Altair/Ancestor thread while the other is the Desmond thread

Let this one be the Ezio/Altair/Ancestor thread while the other is the Desmond thread
I honestly dont see why each character needs his own seperate thread when its all overlapping material

Assassin's Creed IV is and should be III...could someone re-name the thread, or merge the two with a new thread title?

Assassin's Creed IV is and should be III...could someone re-name the thread, or merge the two with a new thread title?

Theres already an AC III thread, the two should just be merged.

That damn thread manager can cut our threads but not merge em, whats that thing good for?

Isn't Desmond in a coma or something? I wonder how we are going to play as him if he's in a coma and still in the Animus reliving memories.

Well, it has been hinted through AC 1 and AC 2, that the modern world is more futuristic than ours. So, that potential to be free running in a city that isn't so modern, but looks more advanced than the present day is what would really interest me about playing a Desmond-only AC game.

But, there's so many more historical spots to hit up...the ancestor angle will continue, I'm sure. Even if they wrap up Desmond's story, or however they work that story arc out...I'm convinced they'll find a way to take advantage of visiting the ancestors stories. I do think we'll get a Desmond game, with 3 or with 4.

Yup!

Isn't Desmond in a coma or something? I wonder how we are going to play as him if he's in a coma and still in the Animus reliving memories.

I wouldn't exactly say coma because he did talk to that mysterious voice during the credits of Brotherhood.

New Assassin's Creed 'reveal':
http://www.facebook.com/assassinscreed?sk=app_150031305061905

Okay, somebody must have jumped the gun, because the reveal video page is gone now. I managed to screencap the prompt from my feed, and used the history tab to refind the video page, but all I got was a still image of the page, with the video and such gone:

picture003-1.jpg

picture004-1.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"