Sequels Asteroid M

CB Fan

The Watcher
Reaction score
I think that with the events of x3 asteroid M could be a great way to deal with magneto who is sick of 'regular' humans but realizes that knocking them off is almost impossible with heroes like the X-Men. He would create it as a place for him and other mutants to live.(like in the animated series of the 90s) What do you all think? Asteroid M for X4? (if an X4 takes place)

Id rather have Apocalypse come in and sacrifice themselves saving the world and ending the series leaving the essage that these people sacrificed themselves for a greater cause and some humans change their mind about mutants while others are still the same. And then we do a franchise reboot and do a new x men series :woot:

I think that with the events of x3 asteroid M could be a great way to deal with magneto who is sick of 'regular' humans but realizes that knocking them off is almost impossible with heroes like the X-Men. He would create it as a place for him and other mutants to live.(like in the animated series of the 90s) What do you all think? Asteroid M for X4? (if an X4 takes place)

Yeah but then we have magneto. Again.

Hmm why are people flogging that dead stallion in the corner with a big stick with magneto written on it?

lol.

is a nice idea, but.... maybe too much fantastic for the more realistic tone of the trilogy.

I'd preffer Genosha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"