Asura's Wrath

zenith16

Avenger
Reaction score
spacer.gif

Asura's Wrath

Gameplay Preview - Can Asura rescue his beloved wife and daughter? Or will he be defeated after being in prison for 12,000 years? Find out in this preview of Asura's Wrath.
plat_ps3_default.gif
plat_xb360_default.gif

new.gif

hmmm Japanese kratos with out the blades

This will be the most exaggeratedly over the top game ever, which I'm anxious to play, since it is CC2 that is doing the project.

I'm looking forward to this game. But I won't rush out & buy it. I'm waiting for reviews & there's a chance that this could be a short game. :/

Based on what I've seen, this game looks like a lot of QTEs.

No thanks.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=a1N2aLAwvpI

7:04
Translate

PS3/Xbox360『アスラズ ラース』第2話プレイ映像[2]

ASURA'S WRATH(アスラズ ラース) ■発売日:2012年2月23日 予定■希望小売価格:6990円(税込) ■公式サイト: www.capcom.co.jp ■対応ハード:PS3、Xbox ...

by CapcomChannel | 16 hours ago | 59 views

Demo is now available at PSN and Live.
According to the description, we can face two boss battles in it. I'm downloading it right now.

I played the first boss battle, and I don't plan on playing the other because this game is exactly what I thought it was: A lot (A LOT) of pressing buttons to make cutscenes happen. And the few very brief moments when this game has what I might consider to be actual gameplay, it sucks. Also, it's really ugly.

Terrible game.

And that's from metal gear fan too folks . over dose of cut scenes don't always make a great game.

Asura's Wrath

Demo Trailer - Get your wrath on with this new downloadable demo for Asura's Wrath coming in February.
plat_ps3_default.gif
plat_xb360_default.gif

new.gif

Played it today.It's basically a playable anime.Which I could be OK with as long as it's more like the second boss fight and less of the first.

I just played it. I had fun. If it gets good reviews, then I'll buy it.
I didn't like that some of the QTE had no bearing at all in the gameplay.
I replayed the demo many times just to see that and, even when I didn't press the buttons sometimes, it didn't change anything. I hope this means something in the final game and that it makes a difference, or it just won't be as fun as it should.
I played the first boss battle, and I don't plan on playing the other because this game is exactly what I thought it was: A lot (A LOT) of pressing buttons to make cutscenes happen. And the few very brief moments when this game has what I might consider to be actual gameplay, it sucks. Also, it's really ugly.

Terrible game.
This is just a demo. We can't judge the overall game just because of that. I wouldn't have played through InFamous if I did that, since I disliked the demo.

In its defense, we only played boss battles. I'm sure there will be a lot of beat 'em up before we get to them and plenty of story. We can get a sense of the fighting mechanics in the second boss battle. I'd recomend playing through that just to get the feeling, then wait for some reviews.

I've had little interest in the game but gave the demo a try. I like that it's over-the-top but the QTEs was very dominant from what I've played and the actual gameplay feels very light. Now perhaps the whole game wouldn't be exactly like that the whole time but eh, it's nothing for me.

I played the demo and thought it was downright awful.

Asura's Wrath is essentially the worst parts of anime and video games combined into one horrendous piece of ****.

It's like, if you could take someone who really hates anime and video games and manifest their skewed perception of what those things are into a physical form, it would be Asura's Wrath.

That was an interesting read. I'm curious to try the game.

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/...er-s-Ryu-to-Feature-in-Asura-s-Wrath-DLC.html

Street Fighter's Ryu to Feature in Asura's Wrath DLC

Ryu from Street Fighter will feature in DLC for Asura's Wrath.
Capcom Japan teased the info with an interesting screenshot. Showing Asura facing off against Ryu in a familiar Street Fighter scene, you would be forgiven for thinking that Asura is heading to SSFIV. But apparently not. Odd.
So, the truth is, we just don’t know what form the DLC will take. Capcom promised further details at a later date. Asura’s Wrath hits next month. You can find the image

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Awesome. I hope we can play the game as Ryu, too. It will make replays on harder difficulties more fun.

saw my bro play demo it looked cool

imagine a dbz or superman game like this

that would be epic

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"