Attraction Preferences

DBella said:
Sometimes you have to be picky and set some standards otherwise you'll end up with the worst of the lot.

*Imagines a sloppy men in undershirt and boxer... belly hanging out... beer in one hand... he uses his other hand to scratch his behind... then picks his nose...and starts yelling and cursing for no reason.* Do you want that? :(
Of course I wouldn't go for a complete slob. If the thread would have asked what were my standards I would have definitely stated that, lol. Sure I have standards but they vary. I'm naïve in the sense that I believe everyone deserves a change to prove their worth. I'm not all "If this guy doesn't have blonde hair and green eyes he's not riding this ***** wagon", y'know.

11-12-02-pwagon.jpg

Kmack said:
I'm naïve in the sense that I believe everyone deserves a change to prove their worth.
Especially since guys you arent attracted to can become totally hot after you know them.

AndThePickles said:

Thoughts that came to me...

1. If that doesn't get you women, nothing will.

2. If you see a fat guy driving that..he ain't getting any.

3. Wasn't that in Kill Bill Vol. 1?

Girls with a scarlett Johansen-ish body as oppoesed to an athletic body.....nice straight teth, and smart I guess....Im most attracted to people within my race...

So yeah, not too descriptive its just my physical preferences :o

Kmack said:
Of course I wouldn't go for a complete slob. If the thread would have asked what were my standards I would have definitely stated that, lol. Sure I have standards but they vary. I'm naïve in the sense that I believe everyone deserves a change to prove their worth. I'm not all "If this guy doesn't have blonde hair and green eyes he's not riding this ***** wagon", y'know.

Classic:D:up:

The Last Meatbag said:
Girls with a scarlett Johansen-ish body as oppoesed to an athletic body.....nice straight teth, and smart I guess....Im most attracted to people within my race...

So yeah, not too descriptive

I love straight teth. I make sure my woman brushes her teth twice a day:(

JLBats said:
I love straight teth. I make sure my woman brushes her teth twice a day:(

Yeah, one of the most unattractive things to me are yellow teeth...not so much the straight-ness because not everyone can afford braces.

The Last Meatbag said:
Yeah, one of the most unattractive things to me are yellow teeth...not so much the straight-ness because not everyone can afford braces.

What are these "teeth" you speak of?

The eyes, shape, intelligence, and hobbies are the top things I look at.

Eyes- Because that's what you look into and love. Ones eyes are like windows to the soul....Or at least I think so.

Shape- Fat girls need love too, but not from me. If you don't care enough about yourself to put down one less cheeseburger, do a few sit ups or just burn enough fat to stay moderately in shape....Then how can you ever truly love me? Love starts inside. Because you're not just hurting yourself, but the people who love you and see you getting tired from walking up stairs cause you're a fatass.

Intelligence- I could meet someone who looks like...Jennifer Love Hewitt or Jesicca simpson or whoever...whatever. If the person is dumb as hell, then I don't care.

Hobbies- How do you relate with someone who hates the bands you like, hates that you like anime or video games, or doesn't at least thing the things you do are cool.

Maybe it sounds superficial...But why lie and say it's about what's inside. Besides....Gold is worthless if it's stuck in a mountain of ****.

A girl with a semi jacked up grill can be attractive. Just don't let her perform any mouth related activities. Case in point the hundreds of Japanese chicks that are cute yet have that one tooth that's always askew.

Tall girls with nice legs and a great behind do it for me.

Also, they gotta have nice grillz.

DBella said:
Well... just consider yourself lucky there is this screen between us... it makes it much easier to be tolerant. :o

Oh, tolerance is my middle name...;)

DBella said:
He's not that bad. Except when Yankees beat the Red Sox.

It dont matter. as long as theyre pretty.

I prefer athletically fit caucasian women. With a pretty face and tight bod. Totally awesome.

Topdawg said:
It dont matter. as long as theyre pretty.
So then...it does matter.

I have no idea. I never set any preferences in my mind. I think that once you set your mind on what kind of person you want, you'll never find them.

But I find Grima Wormtongue, Kurt Wagner (X2 version), Frollo (HoND Disney version), Pippin, Vicious (Cowboy Bebop), and Dave Matthews to be very hawt. Why? :huh: There's others, but they're not coming to mind at the moment.

i find that i'm attracted to blondes more than anything else, but that's not to say i haven't dated my fair share of non-blondes, as well...

in all honesty, the only physical feature i can think of that girls i've dated had in common is that they all seemed to have wide hips... i don't quite know how to explain it properly, but i think the dip near the edge of a girl's hips can be one of the sexiest parts of the body...

all that said, i've always found that personality makes the biggest difference... a good personality can make up for a number of physical short-comings, just as a bad attitude can ruin the whole thing...

Kmack said:
That's not naive, at least I don't think it is. :up: :)

Tsunulia said:
But I find Grima Wormtongue, Kurt Wagner (X2 version), Frollo (HoND Disney version), Pippin, Vicious (Cowboy Bebop), and Dave Matthews to be very hawt. Why? :huh: There's others, but they're not coming to mind at the moment.
How so?:confused:

Blondes take the cake for me...

1.Blonde or dirty blonde
2.Great body
3.Beautiful eyes
4.Great smile
attachment.php

Attachments

• del.jpg
    del.jpg
    133.4 KB · Views: 28

Users who are viewing this thread