Sex control

PyroChamber

Not lactose, it's milk!
Reaction score
When it comes down to it, is it safe to say that women pretty much control sex? Maybe not so much the act itself, but more of whether the sex will happen or not and who it'll be with?

Personal preference?...I think it's 50/50 just depends on the mood I guess.

i wouldn't say that women CONTROL sex...but ultimately it's their decision whether it happens or not. how much women can control sex depends on how much they can control THEMSELVES...

...but that's just my opinion.

I had a girl test that theory by asking while I was "in the zone" with my video game a time where I don't like to be bothered if I wanted sex.

Hell no they don't! They get all kinds of worked up, and then you are in control!

I didn't even get to save. :o

It honestly depends on if they are in the restraints already or not. :)

jag

Pyro, just ask yourself this question, how many times have you turned down sex from a girl? That pretty much would answer you question and sum up most of the gender's stance.

Oddly enough this notion is not cross cultural or necessarily historically the same everywhere. For quiet some time, and in many places this is the opposite.

Pretty much yeah, I'd say that they do with their curves and perfumes....GRRRRR

nope... they surely don't.

maybe attractive ones do, over not-as-attractive guys, but that works both ways. good looking guys can get with not so great looking girls whenever they want.

seduction is a co-ed sport.

Pyro, just ask yourself this question, how many times have you turned down sex from a girl? That pretty much would answer you question and sum up most of the gender's stance.

exactly... just by him asking the question, i can deduce that he probably doesn't get laid a whole lot.

i could be wrong, but i don't think i am.

there's so much sex going around and i never seem to get any, but i want it, so i guess it's not my call, women control it :D

When it comes down to it, is it safe to say that women pretty much control sex? Maybe not so much the act itself, but more of whether the sex will happen or not and who it'll be with?

I think women contol sex "legally". And reversely I see men contolling sex on the "illegal" side, if you will. And I believe our judicial system has given the male's version of control a code name...hmm, oh yeah, rape.

Obviously, yes. Look at it like this, women rarely, if ever, get turned down for sex, whereas men get turned down more than they get accommodated. Most men will do pretty much whatever it takes to get laid, whereas women will not.

Obviously, yes. Look at it like this, women rarely, if ever, get turned down for sex, whereas men get turned down more than they get accommodated. Most men will do pretty much whatever it takes to get laid, whereas women will not.

I would say this is 70% true, but that nowhere near denotes control.

I think women contol sex "legally". And reversely I see men contolling sex on the "illegal" side, if you will. And I believe our judicial system has given the male's version of control a code name...hmm, oh yeah, rape.

i think i'm going to go out tonight, get sloppy drunk, and sleep with a sober ugly fat girl... then sue her for taking advantage of me (ie: rape)... just to make a point, whether or not i lose the case. a judge would obviously side with a girl in the same case in reverse, so...

if a girl can do it, why can't i? the law shouldn't be sexist, right?

again, this is only true for girls who are prettier than the guys they're being hit on, which make up a fairly small percent of the population... a pretty girl can turn down whatever guy she wants, sure... whereas a handsome guy could go out and hit on whatever 'less attractive' girl he wants, and turn down or accept sex whenever he feels the need... i think it's a case by case thing.

to say that women are the gate keepers of sex is like saying that there are more pretty females out there than males, and i think that simply isn't true... it's probably very close to 50/50.

i think i'm going to go out tonight, get sloppy drunk, and sleep with a sober ugly fat girl... then sue her for taking advantage of me (ie: rape)... just to make a point, whether or not i lose the case. a judge would obviously side with a girl in the same case in reverse, so...

if a girl can do it, why can't i? the law shouldn't be sexist, right?

your mouth says no but your body say yes :hyper:

your mouth says no but your body say yes :hyper:

tell that to the girl i meet at the bar tonight....

that defense won't hold up in court, i don't care how drunk and willing she seems, or how drunk and willing i seem, either...

the court will still side in her favor when she decides she made a mistake in the morning, and would rather say "i was raped", than "i'm a ****"...

tell me where the justice in that is.

Tell the judge it's your duty to hit that booty....drunk or sober!

As it should be.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"