Sex control

Pah... theres the old cliche that women can use sex as a weapon.... women can use the POTENTIAL of sex as a weapon... but if a guys pissed off with a girl, he can just *** in 10 seconds then roll over and go straight to sleep. Its harsh... but always funny :)

again, this is only true for girls who are prettier than the guys they're being hit on, which make up a fairly small percent of the population... a pretty girl can turn down whatever guy she wants, sure... whereas a handsome guy could go out and hit on whatever 'less attractive' girl he wants, and turn down or accept sex whenever he feels the need... i think it's a case by case thing.

to say that women are the gate keepers of sex is like saying that there are more pretty females out there than males, and i think that simply isn't true... it's probably very close to 50/50.
I think you are only giving men way too much credit. It's not just the hot girls who can pretty much offer sex whenever they want. Not even saying girls don't want it as much either. But most guys aren't as particular as women are.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"