Australian college student takes in his 17 yrs old pregnant homeless cousin

The idiocy a simple news story has drawn out of the slimy rock it crawled out from under is astounding.

Characters I once thought caricatures are looking less like caricatures by the day.

Too late. There is a kid. And your response is "**** her and the kid."

Do you understand at all how monstrous this is?

You say that from a third party perspective, but it's not your money. You really don't have the right to judge what is the appropriate course of action never having been in this predicament.

By this logic, it would be monstrous for the cousin to turn his back the minute this girl and baby came to his door. And that logic, is completely unjust and illogical.

I don't believe in entitlements and support payments if there is joint custody. We are assuming the father is feeding the kids and supporting them the days he has them so in that case, why is the mother entitled to more? For the issue of day care costs, education, and large expenses, that is something two logical adults can iron out for their kids. If I man completely neglects those costs, there should be grounds for litigation of course.

thanks for clarifying your answer.
with joint custody, the parents should be able to find a viable way to share the costs of taking care of the child(ren). however, if the parents cannot split the costs of daycare, or if the mother is a full-time parent (or the father the full-time parent), leaving them unable to be employed, i think that the child support payments should be paid by the other, not government assistance.

M stands for malaka clearly.

Bless that man for stepping for his cousin. All the best to them.

As per usual somebody doesn't want to consider that his political beliefs actually have limits because the simple fact is humans are both rational and irrational which means no one size fits all philosophy, Liberal, Conservative, but especially Libertarian, will ever be able to be applied to the real world with out compromise. Seriously, especially to the youth out there... Be passionate about your world view, but try to understand it's limits as well. Doing so will only BENEFIT you and the policies you wish to see enacted.

And also, remember what Spock said... "Logic, is but the beginning of WISDOM."

What the heck did I enter?
Some guy acts like a responsible family member toward two relatives of his, and one member here acted like it's a bad thing to do.

Looks like Mr.M was entitled a banishment. Though to be fair to him, he did earn it so he shouldn't feel guilty about that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"