World Avengers Assemble! Animated Show - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

RealIrOnMaN

Shellhead
Reaction score
20120605130730.png

Oh, wow! = http://www.bleedingcool.com/2012/06/19/the-boy-who-hated-ultimate-spider-man/

Last edited:
Please don't be like USM, please don't be like USM, please don't be like USM....

if it's anything remotely like USM, then I curse this project and hope it blows up in Loeb and Quesadilla's faces and completely flops...

Please don't be like USM, please don't be like USM, please don't be like USM....

oh, you just bloody well KNOW it's gonna be... it's Loeb and Quesadilla's new baby...

We can only pray this this will be a transistion of how like Justice League went to Justice League Unlimited. With the same original members and voices of the Avengers EMH with added new members and updated animation. You know what's crazy I remember reading a rumor somewhere that this show will air on Cartoon Network? I thought DC Nations (DC Comics shows) would be associtated with Cartoon Network. You would think this new Avengers show would be on Disney?

Last edited:
wow, that's funny... I just noticed... "Marvel's Avengers Assemble"...

that was the onscreen title of the Avengers film over in the UK...

because Marvel thought the British viewing public is just too stupid to differentiate between the superhero Avengers and the Avengers John Steed and Emma Peel...

more illogical nonsense on Marvel's part... bugger idiots...

We can only pray this this will be a transistion of how like Justice League went to Justice League Unlimited. With the same original members and voices of the Avengers EMH with added new members and updated animation. We can only pray....

and we can also pray for world peace... :whatever:

If all the heroes in the Avengers Assemble will end up looking (crappy design), acting (like complete idiots and *****ebags) and having the voiceover of their Ultimate Spider-Man show counterparts (Adrian Pasdar, Travis Willingham and other mediocre guys/gals) then I won't be giving this crap a chance.

I would rather watch Season 1 of EMH for 1000 time, than accept the atrocity that Loeb & co. might've cooked up. We'll see how that goes during the next week and Marvel Animation panel at Comic-Con 2012.

I expect animation to look great, better than A:EMH, but story and direction remains to be seen.

The only possibility that the Cartoon Network rumor is true is if Disney decided to swallow their pride and acknowledged that Disney XD is simply not in enough homes. After all, this is the Avengers we're talking about, and so they allowed Marvel to pitch it to networks that are in more homes. Which is a possibility. Material from Disney has aired on other networks before.

BTW, the source of the CN rumor is Forbes magazine.

Out of curiosity, where did you get the promotional image and the quote from your first post RealIronMan?

Well before we bash the show let's see who is the writers, full producers, and cast of voices. Sure there has been comments from loeb/man of action on this show possibly being in line to usm. But we don't have any details on that yet. And with all the negative on usm from most. It would be wise for them to take viewer feedback and make a good show.

Movie roster + Falcon

Interesting

The Falcon and Black Widow?

Meh, I'd much rather have A:EMH's Giant-Man and Wasp not to mention Black Panther.

Movie roster plus Falcon for diversity. Uninspired, if that's all it is. Of course, the original teasers for "A:EMH" didn't include Hawkeye and Black Panther.

Hopefully this will make pulling the plug on a fun show like "EMH" close to worthwhile.

Although EMH was a great show, there are things that this show might handle better.

Like consistent power levels, new characters not kicking everyone's asses etc.

RealIronMan, Travis Willingham is a great talent so you should be quiet. Watch a little show called Fullmetal Alchemist sometime.

People complained about Transformers: Prime coming after Transformers: The Animated Series as well. Fans will always be there to complain no matter what. Dread for example didn't even want to believe Earth's Mightiest Heroes would even be good at first and doubted the writing and creative abilities of Chris Yost and was skeptical it would even be good at all. Maybe Dread should learn from experience to have an open ind.

For the time being I'm trying to keep an open-mind about AA, besides I'm pretty excited about seeing my favorite heroes in an all new show.

RealIronMan, Travis Willingham is a great talent so you should be quiet. Watch a little show called Fullmetal Alchemist sometime.
Man, calm down) I'm not saying he's a bad actor, but I cannot accept him when he's voicing Thor (it was really mediocre in the Field Trip episode of USM), I personally think that Wasserman was better suited for the role in EMH.

Looking at that pro mo pic, I expect the art and animation to be better, but I just don't know about the story writing for this show. Avengers EMH was incorporating some good and classic storylines from the original comicbooks. This Avengers Assemble I wonder what direction is going to go in, is it going to be more based off the Avengers movie? How will the first episode/origin story be? Will there be more members on the team. Will they turn the Hulk back into a idiot, cause he's great on the current Avengers show? So many questions...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"