World Avengers Assemble! Animated Show - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Or with Thor's hammer :thor:
I was going to use a gif then I realised it was bootleg, but let's just say what Hulk did to Loki...I'd like to do that to USM and Joe Quaseda...

I was going to use a gif then I realised it was bootleg, but let's just say what Hulk did to Loki...I'd like to do that to USM and Joe Quaseda...

:wow:

such violent tendencies...

go for it... :woot:

Hey guys I have a big feeling that the new show is like the game on face book called Avengers Alliance. It has the costume design of the promo pics we saw and if that's the case then we are all good.

cry-eccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308fd9f2a7baf3-1061.gif

But I just want EMH back....

I'm excited to see a new interpretation of these characters, so as long as it's a decent show I'm sure I'll get over EMH's cancelation.

Last edited:
Well I wonder how that will work out and if crew/cast will return.

I went from bleeding cool article to the live panel from newsarama and saw the whole story. And if that's the case which came out of Jeff Loab's mouth, then we can forgive him, and it will show that it wont be in the same universe as ultimate spider-man which marveltvnews talked about a month ago. And that my friends, sounds like a very good news indeed.

Well pretty much most news on the new show said it wouldn't be part of usm. But now with cast members and what was said of move tone and all that. Sounds odd to just make it a continuation show. More so with what we seen of characters in emh and then wasp/panther/etc.... not being on team now......

^I'd sasy there's a time skip or it's like JLU. It's totally plausible.

The final episode of EMH was called Avengers Assemble. Coincidence?

I pray they have the same voice actors!! Thatd be amazing

So, you guys are actually excited about this?

Am I the only one who thinks this is more BS from Loeb? And that even if it is true, that is a pretty bad idea?

how is it all bad if its a continuation off of emh like jl to jlu. could just mean some change in costume/animation slightly. and if emh voice cast returns and most of the directors/writers also are on that i call it a win win.

I'm taking some of these rumors with a grain of salt. The motions I have seen from Marvel Animation lately is that Jeph Loeb wants to start and maintain his own era and that means stepping away from the old one. I mean, fairness aside, he's been hired as Marvel's TV czar which means his job is to influence their TV shows with his vision. If he just continued with the previous era was doing, anyone could do that. Loeb isn't just anyone, he's Jeph ****ing Loeb, Hollywood contact who wrote some really great things 15 years ago and ran an NBC show into the ground.

It reminds me of when Sony hemmed and hawed about whether "AMAZING SPIDER-MAN" was a reboot, a sequel, or a prequel to the Raimi films and they gave a lot of conflicting answers. In the end? Reboot. They just didn't want to say the wrong thing and get negative buzz.

I imagine some of the voice actors will return. Fred Tatasciore voiced Hulk in "ULTIMATE SPIDER-MAN" after all. That said, I'd imagine whoever voices Iron Man or Thor in "USM" will reprise for this show. And I am not buying whether this is a sequel to EMH until I see a teaser. I imagine it will have some similarities but I'm not expecting it to be.

Hopefully A:EMH season 2 will get on DVD soon. Kind of surprised that not even a soccer mom set of the first 7 episodes of that season has been announced yet.

This is the guy who claims Avengers:EMH and Ultimate Spider-Man are on the same continuity, if it means we'll have the same voice actors, i like that, but it's still simply the Man of Action writing these things, thats the problem here.

Guys, i would hate to be a buzz killer, but i can confirm to you that Avengers Assemble IS NOT a sequel to EMH, nor are they in the same universe.

And yes i have my sources and no i won't reveal them. I'm sure Marveltvnews will run a story pretty soon as we both have the same source. Actually i might write it myself.

Remember, Jeph Loeb said that ultimate spidey and EMH are in the same universe and we all know that it is a lie.

I wish I was at the comic con, I would have asked all this questions. Strugler with your source, is it in the same universe as ultimate spider-man?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"