World Avengers Assemble! Animated Show - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I forgot about Surtur :csad:
I still want to see how the EMH crew handle the rest of that story
Yes, it's a shame that EMH didn't at least get to finish up their ongoing storylines. It was a good show and even managed to use BRB without me wanting to gnaw my foot off.

Mjölnir;25971853 said:
Yes, it's a shame that EMH didn't at least get to finish up their ongoing storylines. It was a good show and even managed to use BRB without me wanting to gnaw my foot off.

a nice DTV would be welcome, but that ain't gonna happen... :cmad:

This is just so horribly untrue. You are basing this off CW alone when years and years of storylines say otherwise. Tony made nothing but bad decisions during Civil War.

So did Captain America. He started Civil War. He lost Civil War. It was his fault.

Iron Man won the Civil War. So Iron Man is better leader.

Man this is sounding worse and worse Story wise

So did Captain America. He started Civil War. He lost Civil War. It was his fault.

Iron Man won the Civil War. So Iron Man is better leader.
After months of reading your posts, I've come to a possible hypothesis: are you Jeph Loeb?

wow, I'm surprised... I thought it just made an absolute mess of the Marvel 616...

too much of an upheaval mess in terms of the 616 and the characters... starting with the Spidey unmasking...

I liked Civil War but there was a lot of heroes who acted completely out of character.

It just bothers you guys that I speak facts. Iron Man won the Civil War against Captain America. Iron Man is the better leader.

It just bothers you guys that I speak facts. Iron Man won the Civil War against Captain America. Iron Man is the better leader.

Yeah and George W. Bush was the greatest American president ever. :whatever:

obviously he didn't read civil war and Captain America is top cop right now in the comics he controls all of The Avengers teams and shield.

Last edited:
I did read Civil War. And Iron Man won. Captain America gave up and surrendered. Iron Man became brought about the registration act and became director of SHIELD.

Civil War was Captain America's fault. He started it.

Out of 60+ years of comics you're dwelling on one event that was written within the past ten years. Cap has proven himself time and time again on the battefield. The fact that your presenting your opinions as fact is why people are getting annoyed. You can totally think that Tony is a better leader but saying its a fact is ludicrous. This really all stems from you being offended that not many people like Avengers Assemble and the Loeb Regime. This is the internet you're gonna have to get over it.

Telling me to get over something is hilarious.

The Ultimate Spider-Man haters need to get over the fact that Ultimate Spider-Man is a success and Spectacular Spider-Man is long gone. But they don't.

I don't go posting everywhere about season 2 of Wolverine and The X-Men.

I don't start internet petitions and useless SMGO campaigns. I'm over it. The haters are not.

In 60+ years of continuity, this or that happened. OK, and? It doesn't negate that Civil War happened. Iron Man led his side in Civil War. Cap led his. Cap gave up and lost. Iron Man won.

Iron Man was also the original leader and founder of the Avengers. In many instances he's also financing the operation, so in a way he's the life blood of the team.

Last edited:
I loved how he was using his hammer in this episode. There's plenty of time to show him without it and also displaying his weather powers, but this was great for a start. More epic than the EMH Thor vs Hulk fight, imo. It would have been cool so see Thor punch a few times, though. Did he do it a

He's already started to display his weather abilities but in resourceful ways, such as forming a wind tunnel to get the Avengers to the mansion sooner. I liked that part.

Very true, I hope he's shown as being consistently powerful like the 2nd season of A:EMH. I can't wait to see what kind of crazy stuff he does with and without Mjolnir in Thor: TDW.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"