Avengers Feature film might be state of the art CGI movie!

Advanced Dark

Avenger
Reaction score
This was from the XVerse Q & A w/Zak Penn!

So Zak, does this mean that the avengers movie was going to be based on the Ultimates line instead of the 616 Avengers? If so, you better find a way to get Samuel L Jackson to play Nick Fury!!

* Here's another thing to think about it; we're considering doing the Ultimates as a next gen/ full CGI movie, like nothing you've ever seen before.

That wpuld kick ass. I prefer the Ultimates over the Avengers. Mostly because I hate Thor, but Ultimate Thor is soooooo cool.

Well,we were supposed to have a state of the art animated Avengers movie,and look at that groundbreaking animation. :rolleyes:

^ There's a bit of a difference between a 2 million dollar made for DVD 72 minute Avengers cartoon and a state of the art all CGI theatrical release scripted by Zak Penn with a budget no less than 50 million.

Don't you think? LOL

They mean all cgi, like no live actors? That would suck! I want live-action Avengers!

Advanced Dark said:
^ There's a bit of a difference between a 2 million dollar made for DVD 72 minute Avengers cartoon and a state of the art all CGI theatrical release scripted by Zak Penn with a budget no less than 50 million.

Don't you think? LOL

It's a mistake. Just like The Spirits Within.

What happened to do an epic live action Avengers movie?

An Ultimate Avengers movie isn't going to work for the youth/family crowd either.

Advanced Dark said:
^ I think whatever they do it'll be awesome.
You said the same thing about Ultimate Avengers.:o

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"