Jackson Signs 9 Picture Deal, and S.H.I.E.L.D. movie in the works?

9 films isn't overkill...it's commitment :up:

Great news. If was in a movie that sucked as bad as The Spirit I would sign a 9 picture deal too. Thats some recession proof job secruity. Its great despite Samuel L.Jackson doing some hammy performances recently his still a good actor when wants to be and he loves comics too so its all good.

When was the last time he wanted to be though. I think somewhere along the way he confused yelling with acting. I hope he doesnt mess this up maybe we can get Tarentino to direct all 9 movies because they were the only two movies Jackson was any good in

If we got any indication of his "intensity" from his Iron Man cameo, its going to be ok guys. I hope.

when was the last time he wanted to be though. I think somewhere along the way he confused yelling with acting. I hope he doesnt mess this up maybe we can get tarentino to direct all 9 movies because they were the only two movies jackson was any good in

exactly.

I don't think 9 is overkill. He's not going to be the main character in all of them.

Good news. Looks like Sam Jackson just became the face of the Marvel Universe to mainstream audiences.

When was the last time he wanted to be though. I think somewhere along the way he confused yelling with acting. I hope he doesnt mess this up maybe we can get Tarentino to direct all 9 movies because they were the only two movies Jackson was any good in

Someone needs to see Jungle Fever, A Time to Kill and Black Snake Moans.

A SHIELD movie would be awesome.

-HYDRA as the baddies,highly organized threat though,not the green hooded idiots they're so commonly seen as

-cameos by Stark/Iron Man and Cap,have Stark Industries be the primary tech/weapons supplier

-supporting roles for Hawkeye and Widow,other characters could include Dum Dum,Sharon Carter,Gabriel Jones and Jimmy Woo

Ummm yeah. Blunt was sure as hell a better option than the SkarJo rumors.

If you think about it, it makes sense.

Samuel L. Jackson has played the exact same character in the last nine movies he was in. Why would he want to stop now?

rotflmao.

SHEILD movie with the Civil War storyline maybe? That would be effing awesome!

Or how about Nick Fury and Black Widow vs. SHEILD!

Or SHEILD vs. Godzilla!!!! faints Thud!!

I want to see espionage, action, Helicarriers and LMDs! Who is going to be cast as Dum Dum Dugan?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"