Sequels Avengers Sequel ideas?

Also a Kree-Skrull war storyline could be cool.

It could be something that is woven in through different MCU movies for the next 3-4ish years and preluded in the Inhuman's movie or something

movie one - Skrull invasion stopped in part by ultron robots

movie two - Ultron turns evil

movie three - Thanos

Some characters and story ideas wouldn't work for the first Avengers movie,
What characters do you think should be in the sequel?
Who should be the bad guy, what story should they do?

I have an idea for the sequel that wouldn't work really for the first Avengers movie.
Avengers 1) Introduce all the characters, get to know them and their abilities, and personalities.
I think Loki/ Hulk team up would be good, with Hulk being manipulated by Loki against the Avengers until Loki fights the Avengers himself.

Avengers 2, or 3) Ultron was the bad guy.
While the other films hint at Hank Pym's instability, this film really shows it. We see how insecure he is, how mentally unstable he is, and how he resents his fellow Avengers, and himself. He even has a break down earlier, perhaps.
He feels he is a failure as a scientist, avenger, and husband. He might not be, but he thinks he is.
He builds Ultron, and AI robot. Ultron hates all life on Earth and wants to destroy it, but most of all he hates the Avengers. Especially Hank Pym. Ultron would be a living embodiment of Pym's dark side. While this film would have ultron as the villain, and focus on him, the main focus of the Avengers movie could be Hank Pym.
Ultron, in his plans for destroying the Avengers and all human life, creates robot drones. His greatest weapon is the Vision.
Vision, perhaps near the end of the movie, turns on Ultron very similar to how Ultron turned on Pym.

Its not really plotted out, just some ideas of mine on how a Ultron Avengers movie could go.

I also think that after Avengers 3 they could start with the rotating cast, maybe introduce some characters in Avengers 2 or 3 that would stick around as main cast members in Avengers 4, like Scarlet Witch, Hawkeye, Quicksilver, Vision, Tigra, Falcon, She-Hulk, Hercules, any character who would fit with the stories.

Anyone else have any ideas on Avengers sequals, the characters, stories, coarse the movies would take?

I looooove this I had a similar idea.

I proposed in the Ant-Man thread in the marvel films section, that Wonder-Man should be the villain in the Ant-Man film, and that Ultron could be introduced as a project he is working on(I know they want to make the films a bit more self contained but if they leave it at that it would be cool) And in the end Wonder-Man could either die or switch sides(Or both)

Then in Avengers Ultron does not only create Vision but he does so using Wonder-Man's Brain waves pretty much the classic story.

I believe the only new Avengers that should be introduced in 2 Ant-Man, Wasp & Black Panther

Everything else you wrote is spot on and even if what I want doesn't come to fruition(Good chance) I'd be ecstatic if your synopsis became a film.

I feel Vision should be introduced in 2 so that he could be a main Avenger full-time in 3.

In order to Make room for the new team members, they could give slightly smaller roles to the old ones, it seems harsh but think about it. They could do like in EMH when Ultron seemingly kills Thor, but in reality, he was transported by Amora(Assuming she would have been introduced by then) And held in a dream world. Then at the end of the film when he snaps out of it he shows up and we get the ever classic line.....

Avengers+-+iwouldhavewordswiththee.JPG

Last edited:
In the second one I want Ultron. I hope that the Ant-Man movie is out by then and Ant-Man and Wasp can join the team. However, if Wright isn't able to deliver his flick until the Avengers sequel, I have absolutley no problem if the change Ultrons origin and make Tony his creator instead of Hank.

I'd like it to have been a co-creation myself, but I'd live with this.

Alright, crazy ideas.

Let's assume that Loki is the main antagonist for the Avengers, and the army mentioned by him with its golden chariots and CGI forms is Loki-related, more or less, as opposed to trying to mix in some sci-fi aliens with it, though that's not entirely impossible.

Before Avengers 2, I'd want to see Black Panther, Dr. Strange, Captain Marvel and SHIELD (starring Fury and Widow), in addition to Cap 2, TIH 2, Iron Man 3 and Thor 2.

When Avengers 2 comes out, let it feature the Kree-Skrull war, with Captain Marvel setting up the Kree (and Ms. Marvel), and SHIELD setting up the Skrull, though a Skrull shapeshifter twist would be in each of the films. Main baddies would be Super Skrull and Ronan the Accuser, though the Supreme Intelligence would be behind it all. Watcher would also appear featured at some point.

After Avengers 2, but before Avengers 3, I'd like to see them put out Ant-Man (setting up Ultron) and Luke Cage, as well as BP 2, Cap 3, Thor 3, Ms. Marvel aka Cap Marvel 2, Dr. Strange 2 and TIH 3.

Avengers 3 would feature Kang, and totally pwn the idea of a time-travel fight. It would be most thoroughly in enjoyable for someone who had seen all 23 Marvel movies to date. It would have a great deal of fun with causality-based time travel, and clean up all the plot holes from previous films in clever ways, as well as deal with a villain that's kinda metafictional. It would also serve to wrap up some significant threads, and by that time, the Fantastic Four and Daredevil franchises will be back with Marvel.

Antman: At the end of the movie, Ultron loses it.

Avengers 2: Ultron gathers The Masters of Evil. (Zemo, Enchantess, Abomination etc.)

Alright, crazy ideas.

Let's assume that Loki is the main antagonist for the Avengers, and the army mentioned by him with its golden chariots and CGI forms is Loki-related, more or less, as opposed to trying to mix in some sci-fi aliens with it, though that's not entirely impossible.

Before Avengers 2, I'd want to see Black Panther, Dr. Strange, Captain Marvel and SHIELD (starring Fury and Widow), in addition to Cap 2, TIH 2, Iron Man 3 and Thor 2.

When Avengers 2 comes out, let it feature the Kree-Skrull war, with Captain Marvel setting up the Kree (and Ms. Marvel), and SHIELD setting up the Skrull, though a Skrull shapeshifter twist would be in each of the films. Main baddies would be Super Skrull and Ronan the Accuser, though the Supreme Intelligence would be behind it all. Watcher would also appear featured at some point.

After Avengers 2, but before Avengers 3, I'd like to see them put out Ant-Man (setting up Ultron) and Luke Cage, as well as BP 2, Cap 3, Thor 3, Ms. Marvel aka Cap Marvel 2, Dr. Strange 2 and TIH 3.

Avengers 3 would feature Kang, and totally pwn the idea of a time-travel fight. It would be most thoroughly in enjoyable for someone who had seen all 23 Marvel movies to date. It would have a great deal of fun with causality-based time travel, and clean up all the plot holes from previous films in clever ways, as well as deal with a villain that's kinda metafictional. It would also serve to wrap up some significant threads, and by that time, the Fantastic Four and Daredevil franchises will be back with Marvel.

Too much in only a few years, too expensive and too confusing.

I really want to see the Avengers versus a zombie version of themselves. It would be a fantastic opportunity for some epicness and some cool Easter Eggs.

Really hoping for the sequel we get some original storylines mixed in with the classic Avengers storylines, so we get a sense of freshness and they can update the classic stories, so we have originality, yet still no reason to complain that the movies don't stay true to the comics.

with Ultron, seeing as how Hank is possibly being divorced from the mythos to be in the Ant-Man film as a 60's hero.. hmm.. I suppose they could shift the burden from Hank to Tony as one of his creations, a proto-Jarvis.. buried somewhere in storage, the brain/mainframe gets stolen, maybe by Spymaster on behalf of Justin Hammer, who builds it with the intent to market it as a next-gen AI system for military or private research.. but of course, like HAL, Ultron learns too quickly and decides it is logical to rid the earth of its dominant hominids..

I think it's very difficult to guess what will be in the sequel when we don't know what's going to be in the first one. I think there are three candiadates that are more likely than anything else.

And that is:

Ultron, because he will not be in the first one obviously without Hank Pym.

Kang, the whole time jumping thing will take to much focus away from the formation of the Avengers. That some heavy fiddlesticks.

Namor, not as a main villain only as a temporary foe or someone who is later turned into an ally. The reason I think he's not in the first movie is that I think we would have picked it up by now.

All three are likely as villains in the sequel. The Leader are another candidate if they do not use him in the Hulk-sequel (which I think they will)
Though I'm hoping for the Masters of Evil, it's just that they need to set them up in other movies. They can't explain the background of four-six completely different villains in one movie. So far they have only got Abomination set up (and he's not really a member of the Masters of Evil either)

Also, yeah. One has to consider Justin Hammer.

The more I think about it, if they ever reboot the MCU, Star Trek style, Kang and his time travels would be a nice way to do that...

You know, if they have all the bad guys from previous Marvel movies team up in a sequel, I picture their get togethers looking like LittleKuriboh's videos of Marik's Evil Council of Doom.

I think we would get a Ant-Man movie before a Captain Marvel one.

I think you guys could be on to something with The Masters of Evil. It'd be neat to see pretty much the Anti-Avengers come together. Here's what I'm thinking.

Justin Hammer banks the team and puts them together. Pretty much being the allegory for Tony Stark. Maybe even bring along the Titanium Man or Crimson Dynamo using past technology.

Zemo shows up in a Captain America sequel and returns here. Being the Captain America allegory.

Enchantress and Executioner would return here after appearing in a Thor sequel.

The Leader comes in to compete with Banner's brains and brings along The Abomination to compete with Hulk's muscle.

There's your 6-7 members right there forming a team of doppelgangers of sorts.

At least that's the ideal situation for me, anyway. An Avengers sequel is probably so far ahead in the future that I'm wondering how they're going to pull it off without replacing a crapload of actors.

I really want Kang, but what I'm assuming will happen based on various information (rumors + facts that we have:

Movie 1: Loki + Aliens...Loki makes a deal with Thanos and steals the gauntlet for him.
Movie 2: Kree/ Skrull War over the infinite gauntlet. The Skrulls have the gems, and the Kree have somehow gotten a hold of the gauntlet itself. In the end, the Kree win, and Ronan the Accuser comes into possession of the fully powered gauntlet. In a shock, he presents it to his father, Thanos (Thanos is Ronan's father in Ultimate Marvel.)
Movie 3: Infinite War yada yada.

Ultron is all of Hank Pym's mental illness inside of an indestructible robot with no soul. It's made for some interesting tales to say the least.

Film 1: Loki and Thanos
Film 2: Ultron
Film 3: Kang

Avengers 1: You have Loki using the cosmic cube to bring the skrulls to earth, avengers assemble, battle aliens, hulk, loki etc., Odin comes to earth to bring Loki back to asgard... After the credits you see Thanos stealing the infinite gauntlet from Asgard

Introduce Ant-Man in solo movie (Just show an Ultron robot in development)

Avengers 2: Thanos vs avengers, they use a blue eyed Ultron, Thanos blasts ultron with the gauntlet, Avengers win, all is safe... After the credits Ultron reboots with his eyes now glowing red

Avengers 3: Avengers vs Ultron

Masters of Evil is a must.
You can have Hank Pym create Ultron who turns evil.Ultron could create The Masters of Evil to destroy the Avengers.

-Scorpion (Ultron steals Stark tech)
-Goliath (Ultron steals Pym's growth formula)
-Dr.Doom/Hydro-Man/Bison (could be prisoners on the S.H.I.E.L.D. Helicarier that Ultron frees)

Scorpion and Hydro-Man would have a little origin so they can just pop up in a spidey movie.

Last edited:
Avengers 2: Loki and The Skrull
Avengers 3: Ultron
Avengers 4: Kang

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee