Bad movies you LOVE!

Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers: The Movie

I don't think that's a bad movie, although it's probably my 1990s kid-nostalgia talking. Yeah, super cheesy and some eye-rolling scenes (mostly with that Fred kid) -- but it's earnest and enjoyable in a brainless sort of way.

I don't think anyone mentioned Hansel & Gretel: Witch Hunters. It knows it's a bad movie, we know it, and the film just goes with it. Hilarious.

I'm torn on Batman & Robin. The movie revels in its hideous awfulness, but there's scattered scenes that hint at a better movie. If it kept to being a remake of the 1960s Adam West TV series (it needed the 'KA-POW' and 'BOOM's on screen), it would be a camp classic.

The Shadow.

I don't consider it to be bad, but many do and it was a commercial/critical failure upon it's release. I love this movie, though.

The second best videogame movie in the world.

ofx2c6.jpg

The Shadow.

I don't consider it to be bad, but many do and it was a commercial/critical failure upon it's release. I love this movie, though.
I had a weird obsession with The Shadow as a kid. There was a period where I was watching it at least 3 times a week. As such, while I can now recognize it's not exactly a very good movie, I'll always have a soft spot for it.

Cool as Ice
Mortal Kombat
Catman in Lethal Track
Conan the Destroyer
Hercules in New York

Last edited:
I had a weird obsession with The Shadow as a kid. There was a period where I was watching it at least 3 times a week. As such, while I can now recognize it's not exactly a very good movie, I'll always have a soft spot for it.

Same with me!

I honestly don't view it as a bad movie, but I do think it was ahead of its time be at least 10 years.

Yeah, I like The Shadow. I don't view it as a bad movie. Though it's been like 20 years since I've seen it so if I watched it today, my opinion might be different.

Armageddon!

It has pretty memorable, fun characters. It's not every action movie that gives you Steve Buscemi, Michael Clarke Duncan, Owen Wilson, etc, all in one pack.

Rockhound, Bear, Oscar, Max, Chick... they're hilarious and lovable, you root for them to survive, you feel it when they die. That's actual entertainment, compare that to other movies - much better reviewed movies - where you barely raise an eyebrow when a cypher supporting character dies. It's dumb and loud, but it does really cool character work, not every movie can boast that.

Masters of the Universe
Con Air
Howard the Duck

I like The Shadow

and also . . .

The Phantom.

They would make a nice double feature!

Batman & Robin

Godzilla ('98)

Mortal Kombat

Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers: The Movie

The Lost World: Jurassic Park

The Shadow.

Mortal Kombat
Hercules in New York

I like The Shadow

and also . . .

The Phantom.

Street Fighter (94)
I love every single one of these posts. :D

51Xp5yHGQFL._SX500_.jpg

I could go on for days, so I'll just stop here :woot:

I never thought this was a bad movie. It's a poorly edited movie that needed someone with a weed-whacker in the editing bay to trim 30-45 min. off this sucker but it's a funny send up of schlocky 80's actioners. It's reputation as a huge bomb was largely because it went up against Jurassic Park.

The Smokers

A group of college girls decide to win the battle of the sexes by starting a rape club that stalks and sexually assaults men. Who of course appreciate it and begin to wear shirts all over campus reading RAPE ME, PLEASE, or something to that effect. And it only gets more offensive from there.

Ator the Fighting Eagle - It is an Italian Conan rip off and it should have no redeeming qualities whatsoever but I love it for its cheesiness.

Check out a sample of scenes from the movie:

Adding The Amazing Spider-Man 2 to my list of awesome crap.

Batman Forever. Grew up with it.

I also have a weird fascination with The Flintstones movies. Both of them. Maybe knowing that if they ever make a live-action Flintstones ever again, it'll be all green screen and here they built everything.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"