Band of Brothers(Rate It)

NOFX

Superhero
Reaction score
I know this belongs in the TV misc series but no one goes there. anyways I think Band of Brothers is the best movie(yes i considered it to be a movie) I have ever seen!!!:) Very well acted, directed, and a great story!!! what do you guys think??

It's great...but not the greatest movie ever....

Originally posted by Obsidian
It's great...but not the greatest movie ever....

Nobody said it was :confused:

It IS one of the better WW2 portrayals EVER, IMO.
It has incredibly good acting, music, effects, production, etc, etc.

Originally posted by Gamera
It IS one of the better WW2 portrayals EVER, IMO.
It has incredibly good acting, music, effects, production, etc, etc.
agreed!!!:)

I own this mini-series on video, and I've watched it three times so far...I love it, with good characters and acting all around.:up:

Screw an A...how about an A++?;)

A++ sounds just about right to me.
I hear Spielberg and Hanks are doing another mini-series, this time in the Pacific, and kind of more light hearted.

Originally posted by Gamera
A++ sounds just about right to me.
I hear Spielberg and Hanks are doing another mini-series, this time in the Pacific, and kind of more light hearted.
Are you serious??? Where the freaking link!!!:)

While I'm initerested, light-hearted? Like "Biloxi Blues" light-hearted?

C+. A lot to commend it for, but I personally think it's very overrated. Good production values though

Originally posted by Dr. Manhatten
C+. A lot to commend it for, but I personally think it's very overrated. Good production values though
Your about to get flamed buddy but not from me, thats your opinion!!!:)

http://uk.imdb.com/title/tt037446
check it out for yourself dude

and im pretty sure i read somewhere it was going to be kind of a comedy drama thing
not like a sitcom of course, but more lighthearted

This is the best portrayal of WW2 ever.Nothing comes close to it.Its the best War film I have ever seen in my life.It probably a;ways will be,unless they start making more and more of them.

They Should make Band of Brothers(Pacific Campaign)!!! Dammit!!!:mad:

no dude, not remaking it
just making a band of brothers-ish series about the pacific campaign
and yeah...

PACIFIC DAMMIT!

A, great mini-series

A+ One of the best WW2 related projects of all time. Everything from the acting to the direction to the unmatched production value is about as good as it gets. Its also extremely accurate which alone deserves respect. I've watched the miniseries probably about 8 times through, and make it a point to sit down a couple times a year and go through it in less than a week.

NOFX said:
They Should make Band of Brothers(Pacific Campaign)!!! Dammit!!!

They keep pushing it back, but there is a 10 part miniseries about the Pacific Theater coming out from the creators of Band of Brothers.

Bruce McKenna, who wrote several parts of Band of Brothers, is writing this.

SolidSnakeMGS said:
A+ One of the best WW2 related projects of all time. Everything from the acting to the direction to the unmatched production value is about as good as it gets. Its also extremely accurate which alone deserves respect. I've watched the miniseries probably about 8 times through, and make it a point to sit down a couple times a year and go through it in less than a week.

They keep pushing it back, but there is a 10 part miniseries about the Pacific Theater coming out from the creators of Band of Brothers.

Bruce McKenna, who wrote several parts of Band of Brothers, is writing this.
When will that be out? I've been waiting 2 years already!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"