Bane Hardy Mask

I'm am honest this was my mask why do you think it's been soooo long till I was making them I had to find someone to cast and put together and airbrush if u really wanna know I make about $50 after PayPal takes there cut and running around with postage so plz don't say I done this for money I'm not GCFX I'm a crazy batman fan

I'm am honest this was my mask why do you think it's been soooo long till I was making them I had to find someone to cast and put together and airbrush if u really wanna know I make about $50 after PayPal takes there cut and running around with postage so plz don't say I done this for money I'm not GCFX I'm a crazy batman fan

Well said mate

In Roids we trust.

This argument is silly!

Can someone help me with a question about Paypal? My bank account isnt linked to my Paypal account, but my debit card is. Im able to buy anything I want thru eBay, etc. In other words, I have no money on my actual Paypal, I just use it as a safe passage. Will getting an invoice give me a choice to pay with card? I assume not because its a charge to my Paypal itself?

Roids - if this is the case, you can give me your Paypal email and i'll pay you that way if thats ok.

Worked out if my headsize is ok?

Give us update pics please :woot:

It's funny reading these posts complaining about the price and material the mask is made of when the only thing I'm worried about is that I hope the smaller size works out for me ...cause my head size is in between both sizes.

Yeah I honestly could care less about Latex v. Urethane debate. I'm not gonna be wearing mine everyday or anything close to that and I'm probably gonna display mine in a glass box in my room when I'm not using it so I'm not worried in the slightest. Also I thinks it's probably best just to drop it at this point. Everyone just stop trying to discredit each others methods. If latex isnt your thing, then that's fine order a urethane mask. Just don't try to change people's minds that want one thats latex. Were all here to help each other after all.

Last edited:
Yeah, Roids. I'll gladly put the money directly into your Paypal account as soon as you can give me your information on it. I'm pretty sure taking into consideration the PM you sent me that I made the list, So PM me or post here where i should make the payment. I don't want you to think I'm not deadly serious on getting one of your masks.

On the subject Bread brought up, We all aren't actually Bane and who is really going to be wearing this everyday? I plan to wear it to the premiere and Halloween. The rest of the time it's going on full display until needed again for Comic Con of some sort. So who gives a damn what it's made of. The mask is gorgeous.

hey guys if i havnt get back to you plz msg me again and for those who have ordered and payed your masks should be ready to ship in 2-3 weeks thanks guys

that's the best news of the week :)
I'm so psyched!

Lol aslong as u guys are happy it's a mad feeling when u put on the mask

Can't wait! :)
Roids: When will you be sending out the last invoice for shipping?

Last edited:
Soon as I get the masks in my hands I'll be sending it if you guys wanna on me with a heading like address atleast I can get everything ready to send that day

Soon as I get the masks in my hands I'll be sending it if you guys wanna on me with a heading like address atleast I can get everything ready to send that day
Already sent you my address, but I'll send you another PM now :D

It's always great to wake up and see some good news about your Bane mask haha. Can't wait Roids.

2-3 weeks....can't wait....just hoping the smaller size does fit.

Just mailed you, cos you totes forgot me. Boo :woot:

Where are you guys planning to keep the mask when not used...?
I'm thinking of buying a plasting display case, but they are so expensive. Where can I find cheap ones? :|

VZUrO.jpg

I'm thinking of buying a plasting display case, but they are so expensive. Where can I find cheap ones? :|

VZUrO.jpg

I'll be keeping mine on a polystyrene head!

Hey guys (Roids), is there any chance the pics could be re-uploaded? And are you still offering these masks for purchase Roids, or has that opportunity passed?

VZUrO.jpg

I haven't looked but I think that's what I'm gonna buy. I also thought about putting a mannaquin head inside the case but I need to see if there's a case big enough.

VZUrO.jpg

After looking for a while. I would recommend getting a basketball display case. It's about the same size and significantly cheaper.

Does anyone know what a large size for roids mask is? I have a 24" head

Its measured in centimeters and check a few pages back. Someone posted a pic of the measurements the masks are sized by.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"