Bane Mask (I need one for fan film!)

Yugo

Civilian
Reaction score
Hey guys. I haven't been on the forum for awhile =P Well, anyway. I need a Bane mask. I've searched the internet and I just can't find one. If anything, I'd attempt to try and get a friend to make one but that's a last resort. I'm looking for a traditional looking Bane mask. My dream mask? Black leather, white leather, and mesh red for the eyes. So yeah, if anybody can help out that would be great.

actually, you can make one. Im sure you cna go to an arts and crafts store and get some a few yards of scrap leather

Yeah, I'm probably going to do that. I have no experience with sewing or anything like that so I'll have to go to somebody who knows that.

Definetly. Or for the future, maybe learn how to sew? I should definetly do that so i could actually make a costume.

Maybe look for Mexican wrestler type masks?. You may not find an exact match, but perhaps close enough that it could be easily modified.

They have a pretty cool Bane-esque masks at that website that sells all the Superhero masks for just your eyes and stuff, the ones that stick on. If anyone has the link handy, my Googling skills are horrible today.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"