BatGirl...Just Because

Status
Not open for further replies.
.......Oldie but a goodie....? :p ;)

It's one of my fave's, so you know it's gonna be posted everywhere. ;)

That pic of Robin and Batgirl, where she talsk about a date, where is that from?

batgirl%20with%20thug%2085462.jpg

supergirlbatgirl1_cc.jpg

th tha thong th tha thong:)

I'm really posting this because i think it's hilarious look at robins face in the picture.

I searched for more information on BatGirl III,and found out that i might be right when i put the image as BatGirl IV.:eek: :cool:

"After an earth quake cut Gotham City off from the rest of the United States, Huntress III attempted to maintain order, but found that criminals did not fear her as they do the Batman. With Batman missing in action and desiring to capitalize on the fear that criminals have for vigilantes wearing the bat motif, Bertinelli crafted a costume, and for a time fought to maintain order in the no man`s land that was Gotham City as the Batgirl."-Excerpt from a BatMan Fan Site

I actually have a image with BatGirl III with her Huntress Costume.

01.jpg

Huntress is Batgirl II, not III. Cassandra Cain is Batgirl III.

That destroyed the thread. You guys should be banned for posting awful pictures. I mean, at least make the girls pretty. J/K

Seriously though, don't post crap like that.

Boy,.. got pretty sleazy pretty fast w/o any input from dirty depraved Varient.

Tsk.

I was expectin that,but i was rather hoping that Varient would put up some black and white pin ups.Speaking of more images,i dont have any of Batgirl I.I once heard that Catwoman was Batgirl I,is this true?

Batgirl III
BatgirlIII02.jpg

Jourmugand said:
I was expectin that,but i was rather hoping that Varient would put up some black and white pin ups.Speaking of more images,i dont have any of Batgirl I.I once heard that Catwoman was Batgirl I,is this true?
No. And you have plenty of Batgirl I images posted. Notice all the women with red hair? That's her.

From the sites that i have been to,the line up was this.
Batgirl I [?]
Batgirl II [Barbara Gordon]
Batgirl III [Temporary Huntress III]
Batgirl IV [A girl...i dont have her name..i do have a "Kasumi" but i dont think thats true.]

If anyone can put up information it would be great.

Cassandra Cain is the last one. Kathy Kane, I think, was Batgirl I, but only Pre-Crisis.

Rigel got it right. Post-Crisis, Kathy's Flamebird, I believe.

Post Crisis Batgirl:
I: Barbara Gordon
II: Helena Bobarititi (AKA Huntress)
III: Cassandra Cain

Jourmugand said:
From the sites that i have been to,the line up was this.
Batgirl I [?]
Batgirl II [Barbara Gordon]
Batgirl III [Temporary Huntress III]
Batgirl IV [A girl...i dont have her name..i do have a "Kasumi" but i dont think thats true.]

If anyone can put up information it would be great.
Batgirl I is Barbara Gordon. Batgirl II was Helena Bertinelli, aka the Huntress. Batgirl III is Cassandra Cain. Post-Crisis, there was no Batgirl before Barbara.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"