Something about this relaunch doesn't make sense.

I actually wasn't as offended by Harley Quinn in Suicide Squad. The character, while looking different, still felt faithful to the character... unlike how I felt about Joker in DC#1. It has potential, but he just didn't feel right.
Also, DO NOT read Red Hood and the Outlaws. That was a DUMB comic.

I took the honor of reviewing that one for BOF, and ya, Red Hood and the Outlaws is garbage thus far. In order to combine some characters, DC seems to have thrown a few together, like for example, Teen Titans is obviously looking to be a mostly Red Robin title, and for me thats great, but I would rather Tim on his own, I feel he earned it. Jason is obviously the center of attention in his book as well, but the team he has sucks. At least they had enough respect for Dick to give him his own title. Batgirl I dont plan on continuing with. I gave issue 1 a chance, and I cant get past the elimination of Oracle. That and having grown up to really see 3 batgirls, Barb wasnt my favorite. Matter of fact she came in last. My favorite is Steph, followed by Cassandra.

I think the Batwing book is a waste personally as well. I got issue 1 and 2, and I just dont care. I think my main issue is that his character didnt have enough intro into the Batman Universe. I would have much rathered Nightrunner. Actually, I would have much rathered a Batman Inc. book continuing regularly with differnt members stepping in and out, like a Brave and the bold but always using a main Bat Character.

I also would have loved to see Batman give all the sidekicks a seperate mission, (and title) as the new Birds of Prey ( I know they have always been girls on the team) Oracle leading Steph/Jason/Cassandra/Tim/Dick on a major mission. Bruce staying in Gotham. Maybe not Dick, Im thinking out loud :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"