• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Batman: Arkham Knight

Status
Not open for further replies.
So this really sucks! So last night I just had a really bad glitch and it looks like there is now no way for me to get 100% on new game+. So before last night I was at 94% on regular game and I was at 77% on new game+. On regular game I had mostly riddles left and 1 other side mission. On new game+ I had a little less. While for some reason last night when I loaded new game+ it said I had beat like 2 side mission I have yet to beat and said the only thing I had left was riddles and the other side mission that I have yet to beat in regular game but yet my new game+ now says 60% instead of 77%. So it looks like for some reason my save now is only loading my regular game and not my new game+ or something and the % is off. I am trying to delect and reinstall the game to see if that some how fixes things and that really sucks because with the internet I have it takes for ever to download patches. I have been redownloading the last patch for about a hour and 45 minutes and I am only like 45% of the way finished with the download. So if this dosnt work i guess the only way i am going to be able to maybe get 100% on both regular game and new game+ is if i completly start over hu. Also for some reason I had like 33 Stars on the AR challenge things but now it had lost some of that to and says I have only like 26 and I spent sever hours on some of those to get up to 33.

Yes it does. To me and some others it does. Maybe not to you. But ok then haha.

Well, individual organisms don't evolve. That only happens in Poke'mon. Evolution takes multiple generations to happen. Mutations are copying errors in DNA. Things are usually born with mutations, if they occur after they won't spread through the whole body.

What Killer Croc is doing would be a metamorphosis, like a tadpole or a caterpillar. I have no idea why he would do that. Isn't he just a guy with a skin condition?

So this really sucks! So last night I just had a really bad glitch and it looks like there is now no way for me to get 100% on new game+. So before last night I was at 94% on regular game and I was at 77% on new game+. On regular game I had mostly riddles left and 1 other side mission. On new game+ I had a little less. While for some reason last night when I loaded new game+ it said I had beat like 2 side mission I have yet to beat and said the only thing I had left was riddles and the other side mission that I have yet to beat in regular game but yet my new game+ now says 60% instead of 77%. So it looks like for some reason my save now is only loading my regular game and not my new game+ or something and the % is off. I am trying to delect and reinstall the game to see if that some how fixes things and that really sucks because with the internet I have it takes for ever to download patches. I have been redownloading the last patch for about a hour and 45 minutes and I am only like 45% of the way finished with the download. So if this dosnt work i guess the only way i am going to be able to maybe get 100% on both regular game and new game+ is if i completly start over hu. Also for some reason I had like 33 Stars on the AR challenge things but now it had lost some of that to and says I have only like 26 and I spent sever hours on some of those to get up to 33.

On the very first menu of the game, you can load 'backup saves' when picking your profile. See if an older save is newer than what the game is currently telling you you have.

Yeah, definitely try using one of the two backup saves the game automatically creates. There's got to be one prior to the glitch, between the two backups.

While on that note, there's definitely stuff I hope other developers steal from Arkham Knight. The automatic creation of two backup saves is a must steal idea, especially for open world RPG's (like Bethesda games...) where quest lines can be glitched and stuff. I thought the UI design when starting the game, the menus, and maps and mission selections, were all great too. Clean, easy to read and understand, nothing seemed buried or hidden behind menu choices to me.

And man, having Batman and Alfred give a few words on whatever quest you've selected to go after was a clever way of reminding us of any given story for that given quest. Minor stuff I haven't seen many people mention, that were great touches that I really hope other games copy and use.

On the very first menu of the game, you can load 'backup saves' when picking your profile. See if an older save is newer than what the game is currently telling you you have.

While I tried that last night and was still having issue. Have lot of people had this happened? So update spent just over 3 hours to redownload the update and still redownloading the DLC. Forgot that when you get rid of a game and reinstall that you have to also reinstall the DLC to and like i said slow internet. I mean like 3 hours and 15 minutes to download a 4 GB patch lol. Any way so after doing that i was able to start back up from a old save from 8/3 that was 60% on new game+ compared to the 77& i was at on my old file that got messed up. I spent a few hours redoing some of the side missions and what not and now i am at 68% and on this file i was almost at the end of the game at the part where you find out orica is still alive. Glad i had a old file and that i didnt have to start 100% fresh but still sucks that i had to do some side mission i had already done and that last little bit of the story mode to. Also about the AR star thing i had like 33 before now i am at 16 on this file so that sucks to. One of those was slam dog millare witch took me hours and hours to get 3 stars on before. Hopefully this dosnt happend again. Its funny with all the talk about how glitchy origins was i had very few glitches in that game and this glitch is way worse then any glitch i ever had in origins.

Well, individual organisms don't evolve. That only happens in Poke'mon. Evolution takes multiple generations to happen. Mutations are copying errors in DNA. Things are usually born with mutations, if they occur after they won't spread through the whole body.

What Killer Croc is doing would be a metamorphosis, like a tadpole or a caterpillar. I have no idea why he would do that. Isn't he just a guy with a skin condition?
dc has been pushing killer crock as a meta human reptile in the comic's since the late mid 80's-90's and rock steady even stated this in their twitter and face book that he's a meta human reptile with a poster. they also repeated say he has a mutation problem too.

Originally it was a skin condition only. but he's fully reptile according to DC and most people( mostly those that work for dc media like the animation side if not the comic's ) have accepted this.

It's only certain people from the fan base that stopped reading or only read on occasion and haven't bothered with the latest animated installments like the shows or movies that haven't.

Last edited:
Man, I ****ing love the Batman Inc suit model in this game. I saw an extreme close up on YouTube. You can see the stitching and fabric lining in the suit. Looks ****ing amazing.

Batman Inc and Flashpoint are easily the best skins in the game IMO, with the post-AC Batsuit a close second. The rest are pretty solid too. The worst one is probably the default (new) Batsuit.

I'm hoping Killer Croc will fight Azrael for clever symbolism 101 with the Angel defeating the Dragon (Devil) but I know in my heart Killer Croc boss fight would be a Tank vs. Godzilla. :*(

Nah. I think they'll have Killer Croc driving his own tank instead.

Actually, I'd like to see that, if only for the hilarity of Croc driving a tiny tank.

dc has been pushing killer crock as a meta human reptile in the comic's since the late mid 80's-90's and rock steady even stated this in their twitter and face book that he's a meta human reptile with a poster. they also repeated say he has a mutation problem too.

Originally it was a skin condition only. but he's fully reptile according to DC and most people( mostly those that work for dc media like the animation side if not the comic's ) have accepted this.

It's only certain people from the fan base that stopped reading or only read on occasion and haven't bothered with the latest animated installments like the shows or movies that haven't.

And exactly, thank you Zenith for posting this. Good stuff.

Absolutely loving photo mode and LOVE TDKR suit. I think it looks wonderful. Here's a couple pics I took messing around.

11782518_10154127042599676_3047413638057628777_o.jpg

11856472_10154127128099676_2092122880433093003_o.jpg

11865034_10154127068734676_8797245701671044578_o.jpg

Batman Inc and Flashpoint are easily the best skins in the game IMO, with the post-AC Batsuit a close second. The rest are pretty solid too. The worst one is probably the default (new) Batsuit.

Speaking of Batman Inc, if anyone has an extra PSN code DM.

Ok, I see. How did he become a meta human/reptile?

To be honest, this is the first I've heard of this problem anywhere...

Yeah I haven't heard of it either and I am on the arkham forums often and looking for info on the game often like DLC and want not and yeah I haven't heard of this but I tend to have the worst luck with video games and system and such so I am not surprised.

Absolutely loving photo mode and LOVE TDKR suit. I think it looks wonderful. Here's a couple pics I took messing around.

11782518_10154127042599676_3047413638057628777_o.jpg

11856472_10154127128099676_2092122880433093003_o.jpg

11865034_10154127068734676_8797245701671044578_o.jpg

Yeah I love that suit and so far the suits in this game are not that good with a lot being bad. City and origins had much better suits so far but we will see what else we get in the DLC for skins. The 89 one looks great looking forward to that one.

I had no idea that we was a meta human thought he was just a big reptile but I haven't really read any comics just seen the movies and some of the cartoons mostly the 90's one and the batman and played the arkham games and batman begins game.

Where did this batman inc suit come from. Is it on the season pass right now?

^ Bwhahaha! That's awesome!

Broseph44: Those shots are incredible. The second one is gorgeous second and reminds me of the sniper shot from the BvS teaser - especially the way the cape is flowing. Perhaps Photo Mode can help with BvS manips?

Ok, I see. How did he become a meta human/reptile?
Good lord(only say that cause it's a lot to remember this stuff or hard to find), well if you mean the comic's that'll be hard to pin point it'd be around the same time that started saying that's he started having feral carnivorous animal cravings and starting to notice people by smell and started hunting them down by that and I've forgotten most of the issue numbers , I know that both Mad Hatter and Hush helped advance the Mutatation via genetic manipulation beforehe new 52 took place.

It also doesn't help it's kinda late where I'm at here I'll try hunt down the details or remember them for ya when I'm in a better state.

but this is how the DC's Wika page (and yes DC does approve and has links and sometime has people update with people do this) that keeps up with it, put it also. Those are his profiles/bio's below the also have hints with what story certain event took place just with the titles alone if you want to hunt them down your self.

just click killer croc under the pic's the one dated the years from 1985-2011 has the most info though still. for now anyway.

Killer Croc
Prime Earth
A · I · G · Q
2011 - Present

Killer Croc
New Earth
A · I · G · Q
1985 - 2011

Killer Croc is an enemy of Batman with incredible super-strength and a crocodile-like appearance. This mutation was originally a birth defect, although he becomes more reptilian over time due to genetic experimentation. Despite his brutal savagery and heightened reflexes, his animalistic mentality results in lower intelligence. He has been a member of the Secret Society of Super-Villains and spends most of his time imprisoned in Arkham Asylum. Killer Croc was created by Gerry Conway and Gene Colan, first appearing in Batman #357. (1983)

Last edited:
Good lord(only say that cause it's a lot to remember this stuff or hard to find), well if you mean the comic's that'll be hard to pin point it'd be around the same time that started saying that's he started having feral carnivorous animal cravings and starting to notice people by smell and started hunting them down by that and I've forgotten most of the issue numbers , I know that both Mad Hatter and Hush helped advance the Mutatation via genetic manipulation beforehe new 52 took place.

It also doesn't help it's kinda late where I'm at here I'll try hunt down the details or remember them for ya when I'm in a better state.

but this is how the DC's Wika page (and yes DC does approve and has links and sometime has people update with people do this) that keeps up with it, put it also. Those are his profiles/bio's below the also have hints with what story certain event took place just with the titles alone if you want to hunt them down your self.

just click killer croc under the pic's the one dated the years from 1985-2011 has the most info though still. for now anyway.

Killer Croc
Prime Earth
A · I · G · Q
2011 - Present

Killer Croc
New Earth
A · I · G · Q
1985 - 2011

Killer Croc is an enemy of Batman with incredible super-strength and a crocodile-like appearance. This mutation was originally a birth defect, although he becomes more reptilian over time due to genetic experimentation. Despite his brutal savagery and heightened reflexes, his animalistic mentality results in lower intelligence. He has been a member of the Secret Society of Super-Villains and spends most of his time imprisoned in Arkham Asylum. Killer Croc was created by Gerry Conway and Gene Colan, first appearing in Batman #357. (1983)

I don't like it. I prefer him to be a cannibalistic circus freak with sharp teeth. Not a roided out Lizard rip off.
The word 'mutation' is regularly used colloquially to refer to any transformation, but the actual biological definition is a little more specific than that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"