Batman: Arkham Knight

29 mins ago
BATMAN: ARKHAM COLLECTION Has Leaked Online Slated For Release On November 27th
Following the recent release of LEGO Harry Potter Collection, WB. may be preparing a special collection of three acclaimed Batman games, featuring two previously remastered games and all post-launch content...Read more

source: GameFragger.com: Video Game News, Reviews, Trailers and more!

I've also been seeing comic new outlets saying that arkham knight is beinmg added to the comic's verse of DC as an event that ha[ppened. .

Wb games is acting like the game didn't happen. No remaster and now not part of the collection. I want to play it on my own and I cant bother to just watch the walkthroughs on YouTube as I find it tedious.

Speaking of Origins, I am due a replay soon. I usually do it every Christmas, because its one of my favorite Christmas themed Batman adventures.

Speaking of Origins, I am due a replay soon. I usually do it every Christmas, because its one of my favorite Christmas themed Batman adventures.
Nice! Hope you enjoy it mate. :up:

I forgot Origins is BC on Xbox. I need to pick that up. but why not just remaster it along with the other games?

I forgot Origins is BC on Xbox. I need to pick that up. but why not just remaster it along with the other games?

It wasnt made by Rocksteady. WB doesnt seem motivated to remaster it on their own. It's always been treated like the black sheep. Even game journalists act like it's not worthy to be included or even mentioned. Which I think is stupid as hell considering it's the best of the series even in spite of its bugs.

It wasnt made by Rocksteady. WB doesnt seem motivated to remaster it on their own. It's always been treated like the black sheep. Even game journalists act like it's not worthy to be included or even mentioned. Which I think is stupid as hell considering it's the best of the series even in spite of its bugs.
ah, I see.

but yeah, seems kind of stupid not to treat it as part of the series just because it wasn't made by Rocksteady.

Eh. I just want Origins in ps4.

Oh yeah, that would be sweet.
I love the game so much but i have this bad glitch that the Martial Arts guys cant be countered.
Having the game on the ps4 would be so sweet.

Or how about WBM makes a new one...would solve that problem. XD

Wb games is acting like the game didn't happen. No remaster and now not part of the collection. I want to play it on my own and I cant bother to just watch the walkthroughs on YouTube as I find it tedious.

Sadly yeah, dont know why...it is at worst a decent batman game.
There is no reason to act like it didnt happen, its fantastic.

The BatmanArkhamvideos walkthrough is nice but yeah, its one of the games i want to play and not watch.

Uh, thats a cool idea...yeah i love the christmas theme in the game.
The snow and all, it feels really good going through the city...god i miss playing Origins now. :)
God damn it, now i want new Arkham games/batman games from WBM soooooo much.

Wb games is acting like the game didn't happen.
They should remember it, it's alluded to in Arkham Knight.

I've been meaning to play it again. I'll need to download it again soon, cause my Steam account needs those Arkham Origins trophies, and I need to celebrate it being 5 years old at this point.

Between this game, the Dark Knight, and the Brave and the Bold, I see good things Batman related to celebrate this year.

Just curious on what you guys think of Arkham Knight ?
I the story was incredible, the graphic and gameplay was amazing but the gameplay suffers from excessively use of Batmobile. Also, no boss fight, predictable "Arkham Knight". I didn't even finish the game, played about 80% and then watch the rest on youtube :funny: The Batmobile really gave me a nightmare

Moreover, I don't get why Origins got so much hate. It has the best boss fights, the story is very interesting. I dare to say it's the best game of this series.

ah, I see.

but yeah, seems kind of stupid not to treat it as part of the series just because it wasn't made by Rocksteady.

with the exception of victor lucas& his review crew of EPN.tv and the Easy allies the former Gamer trailer review crew . they are well known those are some of the few that pushed Arkham orgin's was always good. and game infomer.

Rock steady vouched for WB montreal too.

I the story was incredible, the graphic and gameplay was amazing but the gameplay suffers from excessively use of Batmobile. Also, no boss fight, predictable "Arkham Knight". I didn't even finish the game, played about 80% and then watch the rest on youtube :funny: The Batmobile really gave me a nightmare

Moreover, I don't get why Origins got so much hate. It has the best boss fights, the story is very interesting. I dare to say it's the best game of this series.

Wouldnt say the story is incredbile, to me it falls apart when they started to focus yet again on the Joker instead of Scarecrow.
Yeah the lack of boss fights sucks...and those we have are nothing really special.
Arkham Knight character was predictable as hell and the worst possible solution...and the fact that its more like an afterthought doesnt help.
The Excessive use of the Batmobile really breaks the games neck somewhat, despite being well done in terms of how the things handles and what you can do with it.

I like Arkham Knight absolutly, but the game has a lot of problems that leave a lot to be desired.

Dont get too why Origins gets ignored or hated that much...the thing is on all accounts solid as hell.
Yeah the way they tried to fit the already short timeline of the Arkham universe in this game is not the best...but overall the game is fine like wine. :)

Origins wasn't developed by Rocksteady so that might have something to do with it being overlooked.

I the story was incredible, the graphic and gameplay was amazing but the gameplay suffers from excessively use of Batmobile.
I totally understand how this bothered a lot of people, but I enjoyed the Batmobile quite a bit. The controls felt smooth and the machine so powerful. The drone fights weren't a problem either as I always found myself having fun. Maybe because my expectations were so low before playing the game, but that's not something that put me off while playing.

The lack of real boss fights was indeed a negative. What they did with the likes of Slade, for example, was a total disservice to the characters and the players. We could've had amazing fights against him and Jason like we had with the Deathstroke boss fight in Origins. It's like they ran out of budget or were behind schedule when it came to the fights.

The upgrades to the combat, stealth and the gliding were spot on. I don't think the co-op sections with the Batfamily really worked, but it was worth a try.

I liked this game a lot, but City is still my favorite. Maybe it's time to revisit AK for the first time.

I've played tons of videogames this year, replaying and catching up to the ones I've missed over the years and this one remains to be the hardest (easy mode btw!). No videogame had me stuck for 2 to 3 days but the cloudburst tank battle, especially it was required to do in order to move forward. It was torture!

29 mins ago
BATMAN: ARKHAM COLLECTION Has Leaked Online Slated For Release On November 27th
Following the recent release of LEGO Harry Potter Collection, WB. may be preparing a special collection of three acclaimed Batman games, featuring two previously remastered games and all post-launch content...Read more

source: GameFragger.com: Video Game News, Reviews, Trailers and more!

I've also been seeing comic new outlets saying that arkham knight is beinmg added to the comic's verse of DC as an event that ha[ppened. .

Has this been confirmed yet? I got rid of the Return to Arkham collection recently as the after game stuff in City was boring me. But having all 3 in one collection would be tempting and I might go back to City and Arkham to complete some stuff.

It's real and apparently out now. Only on Xbox (no PlayStation as far as I'm aware)

I think it was a missed opportunity. I remember the first write ups on the game had multiplayer as a possibility, and the idea of knocking around thugs as Batman and Robin together was just so bomb. We see hints of what's left of that in the side missions, where you team up with Nightwing and Catwoman for fights, and we ALSO see hints of it in how the Batmobile is introduced and framed as a companion character that assists you, but they forgot that companions have to have 'life' to them in a narrative, and so Batman's actual companions would have been much better companions. They tried to make the Batmobile the horse from Shadow of the Colossus, and really they should have just let a Robin be Ellie from TLOU or Atraeus from GOW. It would have worked out much better, narratively, mechanically, for the value of DLC characters, all of that.

At the time playing it, I thought it was more Arkham, so even though the story was dumb, imho, and the Batmobile gameplay way overdone, I played it and enjoyed it just because Arkham Asylum was so good, and it still had some Arkham Asylum left in it. The final two tank fights with Arkham Knight were especially emblematic of how horrible an idea the Batmobile tank was. I would love to know how that mistake got made.

Whats this crap with not having Origins in there...its just stupid.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Philippe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"