Batman: Arkham Knight

Thanks but I don't have a credit card either ha ha, just a debit card, will that work?

Thanks but I don't have a credit card either ha ha, just a debit card, will that work?

Yes. Bank debit cards are accepted wherever credit cards are excepted. Most of my online purchases are done with debit cards.

I got a major crisis going on, I got the game on Christmas back in 2015. And now, I have a different ps4 from my brother and he wants to get rid of it on his ps4 for other games. So then I decided to put it on my system and since I already used the code, I was wondering if I could get the Adam West suit and the Scarcrow nightmare dlc without the code and with the season pass. If not, then I'm lost and I won't know what to do. ANY help would be appreciated.

I'm not sure you can reuse the code.

You will need to download the dlcs again especially if its under a new account.

yeah. you can't reuse the code. if you're on a new PS4 with a new account, then you'd have to buy/download the DLC again.

if you're on a new PS4 but still using the same account, then you should be to just download the DLC again without having to buy it again.

lol I think she was trying to find a loophole amongst us nerds.

Yeah, as far as I know.

:o

So i dont know if that has anything to do with Batman since i dont know on which project he works, but Geoff Ellenor a Game Director from WBM posted this on Twitter.

Maybe a reveal is close?

So this game was on sale for $15 for the Ultimate version with all the DLC/Season Pass stuff, so I bought it, and I'm replaying it for the first time in years, and I'm really enjoying it. Still not a fan of the Batmobile stuff, but I forgot how well the story was told with The Joker visions/halucinations. I totally forgot about that.

I'm also wearing the 70s/Neal Adam's suit, and it works surprisingly well. It doesn't look out of place. Some of the other suits look terrible though. Not sure how they screwed them up so bad compared to Arkham City? That Batman Beyond and Detective 27 suit look terrible. And why no Batman Returns Catwoman suit?

The story is my least favorite in the franchise but the game itself is my favorite in terms of gameplay, graphics and map.

I still the games occasionally and when I'm playing AK, I'm usually using the Batman'89 suit and batmobile

The story is my least favorite in the franchise but the game itself is my favorite in terms of gameplay, graphics and map.

Yeah, Story really is my least favorite one.
They dropped the ball so completely on everything, Scarecrow, the arkham knight and literally everybody else.
I still cry over how great scarecrow was done in terms of design and character, but then they again put the joker in the front seat.

But in terms of gameplay and graphics the game is the best in the series.
Map is fine but the "new" part of gotham was really boring and had no character unlike the rest of the city...Arkham City still has the best map and buildings imo.

So that nothing goes under, there is alleged leak for what Rocksteady is allegedly working on...a suicide squad game.

https://gamerant.com/suicide-squad-game-rocksteady/

I dont think this is anything, mainly because its all but confirmed that WBM worked on one that they then cancelled.
There is no way they would have worked on this if Rocksteady would do it since knight.
It would be a cool idea but i doubt this has any truth to it.

I saw about this and sounds like it is the same kind of leank or something that Mortal kombat 11 had so maybe its true.

The article I read mentioned that WBM and Rocksteady are working together on the game. Might be the game never got cancelled after all, or they were adjusting their vision for the game. I'm looking forward to it if it's true. I just hope they won't neglect the story element. I hope WBM worked on that instead of Rocksteady.

I dont known how to fell about this because I have just about zero interest in online/multiplayer games. Yeah it could be true that maybe just some adjustments where made to it and it was not cancelled after all like you said.

I enjoy a good dose of co-op. I just like the idea of undertaking a mission with a group of friends or random people. And the concept of the Suicide Squad does feel like a good fit. I just hope they had a good director with a proper vision. We don't need another Anthem situation.

skwad2_uz6w.jpg

I'd be down for a Suicide Squad game. If we're to get a new Batman Arkham game, then they need to reinvent the franchise.

I think there is enough to do 1 more batman game and have it be similar but not to much of the same. Give us day night/cycles, dynamic weather, populated city and more focus on duel play it was a great new feature in Knight but was underused. Do those things and I think a new Arkham game would still fell fresh enough. A SS game I am not like agest it per say its just the sound that it may be like multiplayer focus that worries me has I am like a single player gamer only.

The article I read mentioned that WBM and Rocksteady are working together on the game. Might be the game never got cancelled after all, or they were adjusting their vision for the game. I'm looking forward to it if it's true. I just hope they won't neglect the story element. I hope WBM worked on that instead of Rocksteady.

I dont know, seems kind of weird for rocksteady to work on that, have wbm start work on it too, then have all but confirmed that wbm project is cancelled just for the thing to continue alone again at Rocksteady.
A SS game could be cool but i dont know, it feels like Rocksteady is ready for something "Bigger" or more challenging.

If we're to get a new Batman Arkham game, then they need to reinvent the franchise.

Eh a new timeline would be enough, the core gameplay etc is still holding up nicely.
Im all for starting a new timeline that they could start from the beginning.
That would be my thing, literally start at Batmans first night and stretch a game out over his first year to really showcase how batman affected gotham.
Day and night circle etc to really show off the engine...ah there is so much possible with the batman arkham game foundation.

Warner Bros Will Reportedly Unveil Outlaws DC Comics Game Very Soon
Read more at https://www.playstationlifestyle.net/2019/04/22/dc-comics-game-similar-destiny-reveal/#BDzeU2t1yGfSrWs8.99

The rumor mill is turning once more, as far as a new DC Comics-related game is concerned. This time, there appears to be a little more meat on the bone. Reportedly, Warner Bros. plans to reveal a new DC game called Outlaws on April 26, 2019. According to rumors that have found their way on ResetEra, the news will receive a formal announcement on social media at 12 pm PT on the aforementioned date. Apparently, Outlaws will be a live service title in the vein of Destiny, with heroes and villains from DC canon, such as Green Arrow and Ra’s al Ghul, taking part.

Reports about the title and reveal date recently surfaced on Twitter, courtesy of the following post:

It’s worth noting that there currently exists no confirmation of Rocksteady‘s involvement in Outlaws. If the Batman Arkham studio is indeed behind this new project, some fans my find the news upsetting. Allegedly, Outlaws screams MMO-inspired project with features such as loot grinding and co-op resting at its core.

Admittedly, there’s plenty to unpack here. For one, the image in the tweet above obviously features Gotham City, since Wayne Enterprises seems the focal point. Curiously, this famous landmark appears to bear the Wayne logo featured in Christopher Nolan’s Dark Knight Trilogy. It certainly does not resemble the one on display in Rocksteady’s Batman Arkham franchise.

Gotham will not be the only famous DC locale that appears in Outlaws, either. Reportedly, players will also venture into the hometown of the Green Arrow, Star City. Other notable destinations in DC lore, like Central City and Metropolis, have not garnered mention.

The title of the game itself also warrants attention. Fans of DC’s recent continuity reboots, New 52 and Rebirth, may recognize Outlaws as a possible reference to Red Hood and the Outlaws. The series puts Batman’s former protégé Red Hood at the helm of a team of misfits, including Arsenal, Bizarro, Artemis (the Amazonian), and others. Whether or not the new game will take any pointers from the still ongoing comic series remains to be seen.

Rumors about the next DC game have been swirling for years. For a time, Suicide Squad from WB Montreal seemed a possibility. Then speculation concerning an Arkham title starring Batman’s son, Damian Wayne, began emerging. Recently, it’s been difficult to escape Superman and Court of Owls rumors. Hopefully, at least some of the most pressing questions will receive an answer come April 26th.

Last edited:
So not a Superman game, but instead another online multiplayer looter **** fest?

What a time to be alive. :/

If this is really what Rocksteady has devoted themselves to for the past FOUR years, it'll be so disappointing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"