Batman Beyond vs. Spiderman

MSGohan

Mystic Saiyan
Reaction score
I know there have been threads with Batman (Bruce Wayne) vs. Spiderman, and people would say that Batman wont be able to beat Spidey because Batman doesn't have superhuman powers. But Terry have that suit which makes stronger. Both have great fighting skills, but who would win in a fight?

EDIT: I'm talking about the Spiderman from the animated TV series, since it's only fair, because Batman Beyond was an animated series...

Shouldnt this be in Misc Television???? I think so. Considering neither of these shows has anything to do with The Batman.

Hmm.. Sorry I didn't know that. I hope an admin has the time to move it to the right place. Sorry for the mistake.

Terry's suit might make him stronger by 20x or something like that, but it still doesn't put him within Spiderman's limits and Terry doesn't have Spiderman's speed or agility either.

Spiderman wins.

War Lord said:
Terry's suit might make him stronger by 20x or something like that, but it still doesn't put him within Spiderman's limits and Terry doesn't have Spiderman's speed or agility either.

Spiderman wins.
agreed spidey pwns ALL!

Spidey is strong and has beaten many enemies you would have thought it would be impossible for him (sometimes with luck though). But so has Batman Beyond. I have voted for Batman. Well it's no wonder both of you (Spiderman-fan) say Spidey wins, but are there other ppl with different oppinions? :)

ahhh....they are pretty equal but i gotta go with spidey

it's difficult for me since i'm a batman-fan in dc and a spidey-fan in marvel, still i've got to admit spidey would win this one because he's got real powers and the spidey-sense which gives him the edge over terry, allthough it would be an interesting fight to see

Well Peter isn't faster only stronger, right? His spider-sense is cool, but does it work in a fight? I've watched the Spiderman TV series, and that sense seems to be usefull against suprise attacks.

Man I like both characters just as much (not Bruce, but Terry :))

yeah, but that's the tv show, i've read the spiderman classics and parker's allways saying how his spidersense helps him to avoid punches in a fight, and in a crossover between spiderman and superman where parker fights wonder woman he beats her by turning off the lights and gaining the upper hand by using his sense to avoid her hits and sensing where she's standing, so i'd say the spidersense pretty much would allow him to beat terry

hmm.. that sounds pretty much powerfull to Terry. But the Spider-sense isn't going to help him when attacking. And we're not binding Terry eyes :p
Otherwise this would be a pretty much equal fight, but Terry would probably have very hard time landing a punch on Peter.

true, and i'm betting that if terry had to fight a spidey-like villain he'd win, but spidey IS spidey, and he's got a lot of experience fighting too, even more than terry actually

How more than Terry? Wasn't Peter a geek and had no fighting skills? Terry could fight before he became Batman.

oops, i had forgotten that, but still, i mean, parker's faced villains more powerfull than terry, i still think terry kicks ass, just no spider-ass

Unfortunately I haven't read the Spiderman comics, only watched the animated series. His really weak there though, but I just love the way he overcomes enemies that are more powerfull than him (sometimes with luck), his intelligent. Terry maybe isn't a genious like Peter, but he also beat enemies that are more powerfull than him (also sometimes with luck). That's why these two reminds of each other.
I just get disappointed everytime Peter gets "beaten" by King Ping, it makes him look weak, and show that his powers are not so superhuman :(

i agree with you, they both remind of each other, that's why i found this match up very interesting. i think that if you'd compare spiderman from the tv show, vs terry either one of them could win, it's just a matter of who's got the better motivation, but if it's against comicbook spiderman then it's over for the batman, tv shows allways make characters look weaker than what they really are, just take a look at superman

Yeah that's true. Man Superman is reduced to garbage...

So how strong is Spidey on the comics? :rolleyes:

pretty strong actually, i remember in the beginning it was said that he was only beaten in strenght by the thing, hulk, thor and the juggernaut (i'm guessing in those days there weren't that much strong guys), i'll look up that page and post it later

Why wont superherohype like add a superhero tv section.

MSGohan said:
Unfortunately I haven't read the Spiderman comics, only watched the animated series. His really weak there though, but I just love the way he overcomes enemies that are more powerfull than him (sometimes with luck), his intelligent. Terry maybe isn't a genious like Peter, but he also beat enemies that are more powerfull than him (also sometimes with luck). That's why these two reminds of each other.
I just get disappointed everytime Peter gets "beaten" by King Ping, it makes him look weak, and show that his powers are not so superhuman :(
you have to be kidding me.......

I suppose his name is King Ping in english, I've only watched the show in danish, and they call him something else, can't really remember his real name though... But I'm talking about that "fat"/big, bald criminal mastermind and boss.
His always stronger than Spidey in the tv show.

..I voted for terry..people talk about Spider-sense..Meh I see in the cartoons got Peter Punched, Kicked and Knockout and his spider-sense was even a factor..and didn't even go off

the king pin's real name is wilson fisk, and yeah, it's the guy you described, and yeah, i also hated it when he beated spiderman fisically, but i think it's some sort of innovation, since the brain behind the bad guys is usually only smart, but not tough, and he proved otherwise

Batman is my favirote hero ever but I went with spiderman because frankly I think Beyond sucks. If it was Bruce I would vote batman

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"