Batman Beyond vs. Spiderman

Man... Even Batman fans turn their backs on Terry... How sad :(

Terry's suit makes him alot stronger, but even if Peter is stronger, I don't see a huge power difference.

Peter: A bit stronger.
Terry: A bit more fighting skills.

That will be far from a dominating fight to any of them!

same here, allthough i have to admit parker would've given bruce a hard time making jokes and funny comments, he would've reminded him of the joker

This is a bull**** fight because even with Bruce (who has far less advantage than Terry) would get his ass owned. Terry's suit doesnt put him in class 10 strength. It gives him no speed advantage. He doesnt have a spider sense.

Besides, Terry's strenght is inconsistent at best. There have been points where a punch from an average thug doesnt make Terry budge, then other where he gets knocked out. He lacks Spidey's agility. He can't jump three stories in a second. He cant run 10 to 20x faster than the average man. He doesnt have pre-cognative abilities that LET HIM BEAT UP THE HULK.

I love Terry, but this isnt even a fight. Terry has no chance of winning this.

i don't think it's that much of an unfair match, i mean, terry is supposed to have a great analytical mind, no t as much as batman, but he could figure out a way to defeat spiderman. well, actually he could try it, but in the end spiderman would still win

Terry... he's the goddamn batman.
He has Bruce behind his back who can guide him.
And we all know that Batman (Bruce) can take any super hero down

Terry has Bruce Wayne behind him while Spiderman doesn't have anyone.

Batman Beyond all the way

American_Hobo said:

it doesn't matter if spidey has noone behind him. with spidey's spidey sense terry won't even be able to touch spidey. and i have a question how much can terry pick up? spidey has the strength of a spider and in the classic comics from the 60's they say that spidey's web is strong enought to hold the thing. so i doubt terry woud have an easy time taking spidey down even if terry can use his weapons or whatever to get out of the web it gives spidey a couple more seconds to take terry down. i heard that batman beyond can turn invisible or something well that won't matter in this battle cause spidey's spider sense will know where terry is and know if he's going to attack and where he's going to attack. plus spidey's got agility and stuff. IMO spidey's got this in the bag easy!:spidey: :spidey: :spidey: :spidey: :spidey: :spidey: :spidey:

seems like a big deal but in the end isn't, bruce MIGHT have a chance, but that's not necesarily going to help terry that much

you know, if you keep on saying it, it's not going to magically become a better argument

Spidey is 10x more stronger than Batman.
Terry also doesnt have the smarts like his old man.

Spider-Man wins easily.

I can't believe 9 people voted Batman Beyond over Spider-Man. :rolleyes:

American_Hobo said:

i can't believe that people are ignoring this vital point here.

i mean it's not like spidey has actually taken on anyone tough in the cartoon,

there is no one spidey has taken on that terry couldn't have handled.

besides if we are using everyounce of history, then terry in his adult form would crush any animated spidey shown to date. he's basically batman, with another batman as back up.

how awesome is that????????????1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?????????????!!!!!!!!!

spidey gets crushed.

no one understands just what feats terry was still doing while in school with very very little training of his own. plus he's actually taken on his own suit and shown he can handle himself without one on.

basically look at all the feats animated bruce wayne can tackle and mcguiness could do even more.

sorry but animated spidey goes down ****ing hard. (plus he doesn't even punch to the face, sucker....)

:o

your forgetting that everyone terry has beaten could also be beaten by spidey, besides, batman's biggest advantage has allways been the fact that he scares the crap out of crooks, and spidey doesn't get scared that easily

It's pretty obvious that most of the ppl who says, Spidey wins with ease haven't watched Batman Beyond.
I've watched both animated series on TV, and Spiderman doesn't seem to be as strong as you say. I was comparing the animated version of Spiderman, but you just began using the strongest form of him, and underestimated Terry's skills. It's true he has even beaten his own suit, showing that it's not just strengh he relies on, like you may think. His probably just as intelligent as Peter if not more when it comes to fighting.
And his probably MUCH MUCH more skilled when his adult. There is an episode about him in JLU, where he is an adult.

November Rain said:
i can't believe that people are ignoring this vital point here.

i mean it's not like spidey has actually taken on anyone tough in the cartoon,

there is no one spidey has taken on that terry couldn't have handled.

besides if we are using everyounce of history, then terry in his adult form would crush any animated spidey shown to date. he's basically batman, with another batman as back up.

how awesome is that????????????1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?????????????!!!!!!!!!

spidey gets crushed.

no one understands just what feats terry was still doing while in school with very very little training of his own. plus he's actually taken on his own suit and shown he can handle himself without one on.

basically look at all the feats animated bruce wayne can tackle and mcguiness could do even more.

sorry but animated spidey goes down ****ing hard. (plus he doesn't even punch to the face, sucker....)

:o
so.........................spidey winS!!

yes, i've seen it, and i could agree with you on that, animated versions are very near in ability, and then it could go either way, but if you compare him to the comic book version, then it's over for terry

MSGohan said:
It's pretty obvious that most of the ppl who says, Spidey wins with ease haven't watched Batman Beyond.
I've watched both animated series on TV, and Spiderman doesn't seem to be as strong as you say. I was comparing the animated version of Spiderman, but you just began using the strongest form of him, and underestimated Terry's skills. It's true he has even beaten his own suit, showing that it's not just strengh he relies on, like you may think. His probably just as intelligent as Peter if not more when it comes to fighting.
And his probably MUCH MUCH more skilled when his adult. There is an episode about him in JLU, where he is an adult.
Terry may be smart as spidey with fighting skills but spidey is smart at fighting skills and alot more he makes his own weapons for goodness sake

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"