BvS Batman casting thread for Man Of Steel 2 - Part 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
I at least want to see Batman use a Nokia in this movie. Maybe this with the new batsymbol. :o

th

What about Dylan McDermott for an older Bruce/Batman? Just trying to add some names. Wow, I just looked up how old he is.

I think this is my reaction to virtually every suggestion for who should play Bruce/Batman.

[YT]0z_Qqnq8pI8[/YT]

McDermott is actually one of the better choices I've heard so far. He's almost 15 years older than Bale, but visually the age difference isn't all that apparent.

Lets get one thing straight: Dylan McDermott looks more like what Bruce Wayne should look like than EASILY 90-95% of the candidates I've seen mentioned here. Plus he could totally pull off the playboy/vigilante dichotomy.

Great fan-cast. Great.

El Mayimbe says an announcement will come within the next 30 days. It's sad that I don't know if he's serious or just kidding anymore :\
https://twitter.com/elmayimbe/status/368505158839185408

I'll believe it when I see it. Honestly, I think whoever ends up being cast as the new Batman is either someone we may have not thought of or someone we may know for that matter. It could go either way. All we can do is just wait and see till we know who it's going to be.

You guys are scraping the bottom of the barrel now tbh.

He's the same age as Clooney and he looks alot younger.

****, he looks younger than Brolin.

Mcdermott is a couple of years younger than Keaton.
And I hear his name a lot too.

He's 51.

That's not that old.

If Robert Downey Jr., probably the top cbm star out there, can still play Tony Stark in his mid to late 40s, and still play him into his 50s (He'll be 53 when Avengers 3 releases), Batman can be played by someone in THEIR mid to late 40s. Or even early 50s.

As long as they don't look it....... and many don't. And as long as their age doesn't become a physical issue, and again, it probably won't.

Last edited:
Dylan McDermott was always a favorite of mine to play Batman for at least the past 15 years

he's got the look and the acting chops. despite how great he looks for his age, i don't think he would be the right choice at this moment

Dylan McDermott was always a favorite of mine to play Batman for at least the past 15 years

he's got the look and the acting chops. despite how great he looks for his age, i don't think he would be the right choice at this moment

Agreed. As great a choice he'd be for Batman, I don't think he'd be the best choice for Snyder's Batman. At least, not from how it looks to be shaping up.

Who knows though, maybe he is.

i gotta say though, Richard Armitage has been really growing on me. even though he's 41, he looks like he's in his mid 30s and seems to be what WB & Snyder are looking for if we are to believe the rumors

Currently watching Josh Duhamel's latest film. Then Luke Evans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"