Batman Corruption

INT.WAYNE MANOR MAIN BEDROOM.DAY

Bruce Wayne opened his eyes.Right next to him was the woman of his life,the woman he couldn’t stop think of,selina Kyle.She was already awake.

SELINA:I had a terrible dream…

BRUCE:About what?

SELINA:That I died.

BRUCE(slightly alarmed):Really?

SELINA:It wasn’t the first time I had a dream like that but this one seemed real.

Bruce sat up.He slipped on his slippers.

BRUCE:Ill be back.

SELINA:Where are you going?

BRUCE:Im gonna say hi to my parents.

EXT.WAYNE MANOR GRAVEYARD.DAY

The headstones of Thomas and Martha Wayne was on the Wayne Manor territories.Bruce looked down at the stones that had carved their names.they lost their lives on that infamous ill night that had driven Bruce to become what he is today…The Batman.

SELINA:So you see them everyday?

BRUCE:Everytime I get a chance.

SELINA:Their death really took a toll on you,didn’t it?

Selina approached Bruce slowly as he looked down on his parents headstones.

BRUCE:The day they died was the day the major secrets of my life began.

SELINA:My mother,she was the only real parent I ever had,but she killed herself when I was ten.

BRUCE(sad):I felt like it was my fault…their death.

Bruce turned around to look at her.

SELINA:What do you mean?

BRUCE(sad):The bats-I was scarred of the bats and I wanted to leave and they left…and they were murdered.

Selina caressed his somber face.

SELINA:For the average person, sometimes letting guilt go can make you a better person.

BRUCE:But Im not the average person.

SELINA:Ive grown up for the most part without a family.The only person that was there for me was…my pet cat

She let out a giggle.

SELINA:And now you.

There lips slowly came together as if they were magnetically attracted.They shared a long hard kiss.

INT.GOTHAM POLICE DEPARTMENT GORDON’S OFFICE.DAY

The Gotham Police Department was very busy.Bullock stepped in Gordon’s office full of files.

BULLOCK:got some good news and some bad news.good news,its confirmed.Forensic Scientist found the DNA samples from the blood and hair.Zsazrotciv is Victor Zasz.Bad news,His files were already examined.

Bullock handed the file to Gordon that was fairly empty.Gordon quickly reviewed the file.

GORDON:What the fu**?

BULLOCK:Exactly.Victor Zasz was claimed to be possessed by a demonic spirit at the age of 16.

GORDON:Zsazrotciv

BULLOCK:Bingo.Ever since then all medical,dental,school records from that event on disappeared somehow.He has no record of leaving the US and has no Death record.

GORDON:Its like he never died and never lived….that son of a *****.He killed one of his victims and took their identity.When was the last time Victor Zasz was seen that year?

BULLOCK:March 7th

GORDON:I want a report on all deaths around the March 7th timeline.

EXT.WAYNE MANOR.DAY

Rachael’s car sped toward the gigantic mansion.The car came to a sudden halt in front of the enormous stoop that lead to the mansion itself.

Rachael got out of the car and ran up the set of stairs.She could remember the manor,back when Bruce and Rachael were best friends…back when his parents were alive.

INT.WAYNE MANOR MASTER BEDROOM.DAY

Bruce and Selina kissed each other again.Selina layed on top of him.They were purely in lust and in the missle of an unforgettable moment.

She embrassed him and kissed him again.Bruce rolled over on the bed and the roles were reversed.He layed on top of her and they kissed.

SELINA:I love you.

INT.WAYNE MANOR WEST WING.DAY

The doorbell of the enormous mansion rang.Alfred opened the door.

ALFRED:Rachael Dawes?What a lovely surprise.

RACHAEL:Hi Alfred,is Bruce here.Its an emergency.

ALFRED:He’s upstairs.Ill make sure he comes down this instant.

INT.WAYNE MANOR MAIN BEDROOM.DAY

The telecom in the room went off.

ALFRED(telecom):Bruce,if you’re in there someone needs to see you.Its an emergency.

Bruce kissed Selina once again.

BRUCE(whisper):Stay here.Ill be back

INT.WAYNE MANOR WEST WING.DAY

Bruce walked down the stairs.His heart instantly sunk when he saw Rachael Dawes.

BRUCE:Rachael,what are you doing here?

Bruce ran down the stairs and stood before.

RACHAEL:Bruce,I thought you might know someone who’d be interested in knowing that Victor Zasz is Zsazrotciv’s real name.

BRUCE:I remember a Victor Zasz.He was party of the Zasz family,the drug lords…but it was as if he disappeared into thin air,nobody ever heard of him again.

RACHAEL:Exactly,just got the bad news from Gordon.

BRUCE:He-he must have stole somebody’s identity.Or what if the killer isn’t Victor Zasz…what if Victor’s identity was stolen.

RACHAEL:No we got the forensic evidence to back it up.He gave me some of his hair through the mail.

BRUCE:He knows where you live?!

RACHAEL:Obviously.Im kinda scarred to be honest?

BRUCE:No,you’re safe.You’re not the type he kills.

RACHAEL:Bruce I have a confession to make.The real reason I came here was to see you.

BRUCE:Rachael Im in love with somebody else now.

RACHAEL:I know.I had a chance to be with the most wonderful man in the world and I missed it because I was thinking about myself and how I wanted you for me and me alone.I will never have a chance to have someone like you?

BRUCE:You have Harvey.

RACHAEL:I can never have the love I had for Harvey for you.

BRUCE:I once loved you and I still do.

RACHAEL:Then kiss me.Just one last kiss from each other,that’s all Im asking.

BRUCE:Im in love with Selina.

RACHAEL:I just want a memory of your love for me.

Bruce leaned close to Rachael and they kissed.A long hard kiss.The kiss seemed as if it would never end.

SELINA(hurt):So…this was your emergency?

Bruce pulled away and as did Rachael.Tears cascaded from Selina’s eyes.

RACHAEL:Oh Im so sorry

BRUCE:Selina…its not what you think it is.

SELINA:You know what you’re like every other man in my life.You lied to me!

Selina looked at Rachael.

SELINA:So if that’s what you wanted me to be.You can keep her because there is no place for me in your life.

She walked away toward the door.Bruce quickly followed her.

BRUCE:Selina wait!Its not what you think it is.

He pulled Selina against a large support column

BRUCE:Selina its not what you think it was.

Selina slapped Bruce hard across the face.She slapped him again and again and again.

SELINA(sobbing):You don’t need to tell me.The one person I thought finally loved me was nothing but a lie and that’s okay. I hope you guys have a great relationship

She gave a somber giggle

SELINA:Its not your fault I just should’ve known that my life was getting to good to be true…

She left walked out of the mansion.

Wow, that was very melodramatic. Poor Bruce. Nothing like being caught between two women, ey? :D Keep up the good work, Sent. Looking forward to your next piece. I would have read tihs sooner but the boards have been pretty freaky. I couldn't even get on most of Sunday. :mad:

Thank-you Squeeks...I forgot I posted an update here for a while,lol!

INT.GOTHAM JAIL COMMUNICATION ROOM.NOON

Gotham’s jail had the most notorious mob boss in Gotham in custody.

FALCONE:So how much profit have we made?

MARKO:Over 20 million already sir.

FALCONE:That’s good,so how are you Marko?
MARKO:Im fine

FALCONE:like always

Falcone looked around suspiciously.He knew many people in the jail knew about the drugs but those people were corrupted themselves or were afraid to speak out for what was right.

FALCONE:Listen Marko,you have to get me outta here.You think you’ve seen the worse of Gotham.If you think you know everything the lurks out at night…you’d be wrong.

MARKO:We’re trying our best to get you out sir but security is tight.

FALCONE:You have to hurry.Theres a lot I have to catch up to…Including the Batman.Haven’t heard of the winged demon these days,wheres he been?

MARKO:Where?You obviously don’t know what lurks out at night.He’s around,he’ll never stop lurking

Marko’s statement of Batman made goosebumps crawl all over Falcone’s skin.

FALCONE:You have to stop him.He’s the only person that has a chance at blowing this whole ****ing thing right out of the water.

MARKO:Tell me,my friend,what makes the Batman prevail over all the obstacles hes faced?

A profligate laugh escaped falcone’s lip.

FALCONE:He’s scary as hell…Ive seen him face to face.

MARKO:Scary…I think I know a few scary people that could handle the Batman.

INT.GOTHAM POLICE DEPARTMENT PARKING GARAGE.NIGHT

James Gordon rushed to his car.He longed to see his family.

He waved at the Tom the security guard who sat in his booth.

He removed the car keys from his pocket.
As he opened the door to his old and rusting car he spotted a dark figure crouching on top of the van parked beside his car.

BATMAN:Gordon…

His voice sent a shiver down the detective’s spine.

GORDON:Batman?

BATMAN:Hes suppose to attack tonight

GORDON:So I see the GPD aren’t the only ones on this case.

BATMAN:I need to know everything to stop him from hurting anyone else.I keep on getting a feeling something terrible is going to happen.

GORDON:Cops are on the look out tonight.Hes given all the clues to find him.

BATMAN:Where do you think the next victim can be?

GORDON:In all honesty Batman,we’re not sure.Hes kinda playing a game with us.We did find out that the victim’s name was Victor Zasz.

BATMAN:He works backwards…

GORDON:That’s pretty much all we know.His dental,medical,school, records…everything stops and he has no death record.

BATMAN:Sound likes hes a sham

GORDON:Hey,Batman.Do what you can to stop this guy,Gotham needs you in times like these.

Batman gave a nod of approval to James.

GORDON:All his victims have a low society profile.
Maybe drug addicts,hookers,

Gordon turned his head away and heard Batman gasp.

BATMAN(whisper):Hes after Selina

GORDON:who?

He turned around but Batman was long gone.

INT.SELINA KYLE’S APARTMENT.NIGHT

Selina sat on her ragged and torn up couch.She wept her tears.It wasn’t the first time her feelings were hurt but she couldn’t believe Bruce would do this to her.Part of her just wanted to be with him again but another part of her viewed him with hate and disgust.

She pet one of the nine cats she owned.They almost seemed to feel her pain and tried to get her to relax.She pet them all

SELINA:At least you guys wont betray me.

She couldn’t stop sobbing.There was only one option for left to do that would truly ease he pain.
She walked toward her small kitchen somewhat dazed.
She opened a drawer that revealed a set of cutting knives.She pulled out a shot of heroine from the stash.In doing so a 9 inch butcher knife fell on the ground.She didn’t bother to pick it up.

She sat down on the couch.Pulled out her bruised arm and indulged herself.The needle pierced through her veins.She suddenly felt calm.She hadn’t taken drugs for a while when she stayed with Bruce but she felt as if she really need it now.Her eyes became drowsy,wet,and red.The cats jumped to her lap and she felt as if nothing mattered.She didn’t have the will to live,she didn’t care about Bruce nor the child she was pregnant with for 2 months.

Selina heard a loud thump against the door.She tried ignoring it but the person banged again and harder this time.

SELINA:Im coming!

Her voice was weak and muffled from the drug.

She quickly covered the heroine needles with a shirt she found lying around.

She was a mess,she pulled her hair down to make it seem as if everything was okay.

She opened the door.There was nobody there.She stepped into the hallway.There wasn’t a sight of anyone.A dark figure swifted behind her and entered her apartment but she felt nothing.Her vision was blurred and her hearing drastically reduced.

She walked back into he apartment and locked the door quickly…In Gotham it wasn’t the unusual for things to bump in the night.

She walked toward her kitchen to get some water.she used the wall as support,the drug was too strong for her,it was taking a drastic effect.As she walked she almost tripped a few times,she was loosing her coordination.She breathed heavily through her mouth and nostrils.Tears cascaded down her cheeks unwillingly.She collapsed on the grown and blood escaped her lips.She stood up again,although it wasn’t easy.

The cats began to hiss,as if they sense something was wrong.They could feel a terrible demonic presence in their home.They continued to hiss as Selina indolently made her way toward the kitchen.As her vision somewhat cleared she realized something abnormal.She began to breathe heavily from her fear.The 9 inch butcher knife she had dropped on the grown mysteriously disappeared.

SELINA(weak whisper):Oh my God.

She rushed as fast as she could toward the door,as fast as a drugged person could.
Out of nowhere a man rushed toward her with the knife.He tripped and held Selina’s foot so she wouldn’t escape.

Selina let out a shrill scream.

She grabbed the near by lamp on the nightstand and smashed it against his head.The man automatically released her.

Selina quickly tried opening the door but her hazed vision made it difficult.She screamed in her attempt to open it,finally she unlocked the door.

She ran down the hallway toward the elevator but sluggishly fell to the ground repeatedly.The man was already out of the room and was running toward her with the knife in his hands.

Selina pressed the button of the elevator and got inside.She tapped the buttons once she got inside in an attempt to close it.

INT.APARTMENT BUILDING.NIGHT

Batman ran as fast as he could up the stairs to the 6th floor.He was almost there.He moved likea animal with cunning speed.

INT.APARTMENT BUILDING ELEVATOR.NIGHT

SELINA:Close dammit!!

The elevator door began to close but the murderer had already reached the destination.Right befor the elevator could close he put his hand between it stopping it from closing.His free hand grabbed Selina’s hair and pulled it toward him.

Selina screamed in agony as the man pulled her hair with all his might.
The door slid open and the man stabbed her.

SELINA:No please!!Wait!!

Blood splattered all over the interior of the elevator.She was stabbed over and over.
She could hear her cats hiss and could see the mans demented face.An evil smirk crossed his face as he stabbed the goregeous young woman.

Selina looked at her killers evil blue eyes,her breathing got slower and slower.She thought of Bruce,her child, and what she’d do after she’d make it after this.Then she was gone.

Well, that was violent! :D I like how you wrote this less as a script and having more exposition in between the lines. It makes it easier for me to read as I stuggle with the dryness of scripts. I like how all this coming together. You've got your killer and now we've got Catwoman -- or we will in a bit, I suspect. Looking forward to more. Keep it up. :up:

INT.APARTMENT BUILDING CORRIDOR.NIGHT

Batman had finally reached Selina Kyle’s apartment.He panted and felt panic that he hadn’t felt since the death of his parents and near death of Rachael Dawes.The apartment door was wide open.He could hear the cats violently screaming,they almost sounded like real people.

Batman walked into the apartment.
There was no sign of Selina Kyle inside.

The cats were walking out of the apartment.
Batman searched everywhere in the apartment frantically.

He walked out of the apartment.He noticed something unusual.The cats were hissing at the elevator door.
Batman could see blood seeping through the cracks of the elevator.

BATMAN:Selina?Selina!

His gruff voice disappeared…and now it was as Bruce Wayne.

He ran in a hurry…just maybe he thought…maybe he could save her.Maybe she was okay.He was wrong.Batman pressed the button from outside and the elevator door slid open.

His eyes widen and his mouth was open.Selina’s dead corpse.He instantly fell to the floor and felt her cold cheeks.Her face was lifeless.She wasn’t breathing and the elevator floor was flooded with blooded.Tears slipped from Batman’s eyes.He cradled her head in his arms.

BATMAN(sobbing):Selina?

She didn’t reply,she had passed away.The cats entered the elevator,it sounded as if they were crying.

BATMAN:Im so sorry.

Her prescious eyes dazed at him lifeless.

BATMAN(whisper):I-I love you

Her supermodel like face was bruised,battered, and bloodied.

And Batman layed there.He was helpless,vulnerable so he sobbed at the loss of the love of his life.

INT.APARTMENT BUILDING STAIRCASE.NIGHT

A SWAT team entered the apartment building.There was about 15 of them.They ran up the poor conditioned stairs each of them carrying semi-automatics.

INT.APARTMENT BUILDING ELEVATOR.NIGHT

Batman heard the SWAT team running up the stairs.
He looked at Selina one more time.

He kissed her forehead and gently cradled her head down the bloody floor of the elevator.

BATMAN:I will always love you…

Then he left.

INT.APARTMENT BUILDING CORRIDOR.NIGHT

The SWAT team entered the horror film-like scene.Their weapons ready to attack any lifeform that seemed suspicious.

SWAT TEAM OFFICER #1:Oh my God…

They noticed the elevator door opened.

SWAT TEAM OFFICER #2:What the --…

The elevator was practically painted with blood and was occupied with nine screaming cats but there was no body inside.

INT.ARKHAM ASSYLUM CORRIDOR.NIGHT

Jeffery Malcolm was one of the few security guards at arkham asylum.He felt that his job was under paid him for dealing with some of the depraved and corrupted minds in Gotham.He checked the each of the rooms,looking inside of the small windows at the doors to make sure that they were occupied by sadist.

JEFFERY(mumbling):Room 653…check

He walked at looked in room 654.It was occupied by one of Arkham’s many serial killers.

He began walking toward to room 655.He began hearing the man that occupied repeat the only word he repeated for days,unless he had company.

CRANE(whispering):Scarecrow…Scarecrow…Scarecrow

Jeffery checked inside the room as well.

There he saw a man in a straight jacket,sitting down cradling himself back and forth and repeating the practically the only words that escaped his lips.

CRANE:Scarecrow…The Scarecrow is coming.

Jeffery quickly turned away from the window but he noticed a dark figure approaching toward him in the dark corridors of Arkham.

Jose Martinez was one of many of Marko Zasz’s hentchmen but he was definitely one of his favorite.

JOSE:A message from Zasz to you.

Jose took out a 22. caliber and shot the man point-blank range in the head.Subsequsently his blood sprayed around everywhere and he was instantly killed.

INT.ARKHAM ASSYLUM ROOM 655.NIGHT

Jonathan Crane sat down in the patted cell repeating corruptively his evil alter ego.

CRANE:Scarecrow…Scarecrow…Scarecr—

He stopped instantly to notice a man standing at the door.Crane knew why he was here.
A smirk crossed his face.

CRANE:Its about time.

Another exciting chapter! Good job! :up: Two updates in two days, you are spoiling me, lad! But I don't mind! Can't wait to see how this is all going to turn out. :D

Awww Thanks Squeeks :)

INT.WAYNE MANOR BAT CAVE.DAY

Bruce was in the Batcave sharpening his batarangs.Sparks flew as metal rubbed against metal in his attempt to whet the small bat-shaped pieces of metal.

His eyes were determined full of hate,he would find him.He would get revenge on the man who killed his girlfriend.

A man wearing a blue dress shirt and black pants looked at the determined Bruce Wayne.

Bruce stopped the machine that sharpened his blades.

BRUCE:Alfred you shouldn’t be here.

ALFRED:Bruce I know how you feel.

Bruce turned around,somewhat disturbed by the statement.He seemed upset,at everything even his father-like figure Alfred.

BRUCE(angrily):Really Afred?The people that I love are always hurt.I try to do something around in this city,I thought probably I could save Gotham…but in my attempt to save it everything is just going so wrong.

Alfred seen Bruce break down plenty of times,but he was always there to back him up.

ALFRED:I once knew a wise man that told me Gotham wasn’t beyond saving…And Im looking at him now.Bruce we all have descisions on who we ought to be,or what we should do…

BRUCE:Alfred don’t!Please.

Alfred stood quiet,he understood his pain.

BRUCE:I had the chance to stop this whole thing.If I didn’t deceive her probably none of this would have happened.The man who did this to her is going to pay.He took her life away,his will be taken away as well.

ALFRED:Bruce,why is it that we fall down?To pick ourselves back up.What if this what if that—it doesn’t matter!As much as we’d like to, we cant go back in time and stop the things from happening that we wish would never happen……but we can try to make things better for everyone.Everyone falls down in life but very few of us can do something about it.Here you have a chance to do something and you are aiming for revenge.How will Gotham ever change if good people like you give up?

Bruce knew he was right.

BRUCE:Im sorry Alfred.

ALFRED:Don’t be sorry,just make things better.

EXT.WAYNE MANOR.DAY

Bruce walked down the enormous stoop of his home.
He was heading to his garage were he had around 50 different exotic cars.

Outside walking toward him was the girl he loved since his childhood,Rachael Dawes.

She walked up the stairs and he walked toward her.

Rachael hugged him and sighed.

RACHAEL(whisper):Bruce Im so sorry

The seemed to hug forever.She didn’t want to let him go and he didn’t either.His eyes instantly reddened although not a tear came out of them.

RACHAEL(whisper):Im so sorry.
She could almost feel his pain,she wept.

They let go of each other.Bruce looked into her gorgeous eyes and she looked into his.

RACHAEL(sobbing):You must miss her so much

BRUCE:Hey,why are you crying?

RACHAEL:It was really my fault.I didn’t mean to hurt you like this.All I wanted was one last kiss.Im so sorry.

BRUCE:Its okay.We cant change the past but we can try and make things better.

They hugged each other again.

RACHAEL:Bruce,I promise Ill do my best to track him down.

EXT. GOTHAM POLICE DEPARTMENT.NIGHT

The bat signal shun in the dark sky of Gotham, its image blurred on a grey cloud. Gordon stood by, smoking a cigarette. The light of the signal was shinning on his face, he could even feel its slight heat. He took his hand and covered his face as he looked down at Gotham city. He could feel a change, the heat was gone, as well as the nuisance of the light shinning in his eye. Gordon looked to his left. Batman stood before the signal, blocking some of the light. A thin line of light outlined his body, making him seem almost inhuman.

GORDON: Batman

BATMAN: Gordon

Batman approached Gordon slowly. Gordon admitted to himself, he was kind of freaked out, although he knew Batman would never hurt him.

GORDON: There was an escape at Arkham

BATMAN: Who?

GORDON: Dr.Crane.

****, Batman thought to himself.

GORDON: Now, we know what this guy can do.

BATMAN: How did he get out?

GORDON: We don’t know who’s directly responsible, although we do know it was a heavily meditated attack.A total of eleven guards were killed. People are speculating it’s the mob, it probably is. We tried to get people talk…but they’re too afraid too.

BATMAN: It can’t be Falcone. Falcone ended all sorts of ties with Crane long ago after he regained sanity.

Gordon put out his cigarette.

GORDON:That’s the question, Falcone still runs this city. People still shiver from his name, the cops are still corrupted, and he knows what goes down at night. I cant think of anyone possibly being able to do this other than him.

BAMTAN: Were there any DNA found at the crime scenes, what kind of weapons were used.

GORDON: No DNA found. I find that hard to believe but I ordered private forensic scientist from different cities to come research. As far as the weapons, we found 16 calibers…the type of guns usually used by the Falcone’s men whenever they have an assassination.

BATMAN: Who ever got him out needed him for whatever reason it may be.

GORDON: Which means I’ll have to be keeping a watchful eye out.

BATMAN: What about video surveillance?

GORDON: We have some videos but we cant make out who exactly was in the video, we don’t even have enough to make a composite sketch.
Speaking of which, we just got a witness who claims she witnessed the Zsazrotciv killer.

Gordon pulled out a folded piece of paper from his trench coat. He unfolded the picture. Gordon handed it to Batman.

GORDON: We got her into the witness protection program. Unfortunately, its something the last victim didn’t get to be a part of.

The composite sketch was still in Gordon’s hand. Batman never said a word, Gordon didn’t understand the reason of his awkward silence.

GORDON: Batman?

Batman looked at Gordon. He could feel the acidic tinge of tears in his eyes, although Gordon couldn’t see them he knew he felt hurt.

Batman took the composite sketch.

BATMAN: How relevant do you think this witness is?

GORDON: She’s an old lady, in her nineties.

Batman was still somewhat quiet and tense.

He walked onto the ledge of the building.

GORDON: Hey Batman!

Batman turned to look at Gordon.

GORDON(sad): I’m sorry.

It was as if Gordon knew who he really was.

Batman jumped off the ledge.

INT.DARK ROOM.NIGHT

She winced from the light, although it was already dark. For a second, she thought that everything was okay. That she had survived her ordeal, or perhaps that everything was just a nightmare. Then she felt something strange, she felt her stomach, she couldn’t feel her. She couldn’t feel her baby.

SELINA: NO!!!

She began to sob, she was too weak to get up.

SENSEI: Selina Kyle

She still continued to sob, she could hear the footsteps of a person walk closer and closer to her.

SELINA(sob): My baby, I lost my baby!

The man sat her up. She began to hyperventilate, she needed air. She could feel the a terrible migraine. Her violent sobs made her weaker and weaker each passing second, with the feeling that shed die.

SENSEI: Its okay.

SELINA: Please, my daughter is gone.

She inhaled and exhaled deeply although they were disrupted by a heavy sobs.
The mysterious man sat her up

SENSEI: Look at me, I’ve watched you for quite some time now.

SELINA: Who are you?

SENSEI: I saved you.

SELINA(crying): No, this can’t be real

SENSEI: You were murdered. You died. For three minutes, luckily we brought you back to life.

SELINA: Impossible

SENSEI: Resurrection although rare, has occurred throughout the course of medical history.

She began to slowly phase out.

SENSEI: Selina look at me! You have the power, the will to move on, or to be miserable the rest of your life.

SELINA: What do you want from me?

SENSEI: I want to train you.

SELINA: Why?

SENSEI: Because we fight for justice, you deserve justice.
You deserve to kill the ones who did this to you.

Tears cascaded down her rosy cheeks, she began to shake, she couldn’t breathe. She embraced the man before her, although she didn’t know who he was or where he had come from.

SENSEI: Its okay. You know a long time ago, I tried to restore this city, I was obstructed.

He pulled her back and looked at her.

SENSEI: Its in human nature to turn vile, hostile, and evil. We are the ones who bring mankind back to its senses.

Selina tried to quiet her sobs.
SENSEI: There, you must first learn to control yourself, control your emotions.

Selina tried hard to control herself. Her tears welled up in her eyes, she remained firm. She was done crying.

SENSEI: Good. You know, we’ve never trained a girl before.

Yeah yeah I know...long bump. Oh well -shrugs-

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"