Batman Elimination Game: Round 25 - Notable Quotes

"People need dramatic examples to shake them out of apathy and I can't do that as Bruce Wayne. As a man, I'm flesh and blood; I can be ignored, I can be destroyed. But as a symbol ...as a symbol, I can be incorruptible, I can be everlasting." 165 (-)

"After all these years, you know it's not about control. It's about trying to do everything I can. And for you, it's about setting an example. Everyone looks up to you. If you tell them to fight, they'll fight. But they need to be inspired. And let's face it, "Superman" ...the last time you really inspired anyone -- was when you were dead." 35 (+)

"People need dramatic examples to shake them out of apathy and I can't do that as Bruce Wayne. As a man, I'm flesh and blood; I can be ignored, I can be destroyed. But as a symbol ...as a symbol, I can be incorruptible, I can be everlasting." 166 (+)

"After all these years, you know it's not about control. It's about trying to do everything I can. And for you, it's about setting an example. Everyone looks up to you. If you tell them to fight, they'll fight. But they need to be inspired. And let's face it, "Superman" ...the last time you really inspired anyone -- was when you were dead." 34 (-)

"People need dramatic examples to shake them out of apathy and I can't do that as Bruce Wayne. As a man, I'm flesh and blood; I can be ignored, I can be destroyed. But as a symbol ...as a symbol, I can be incorruptible, I can be everlasting." 167 (+)

"After all these years, you know it's not about control. It's about trying to do everything I can. And for you, it's about setting an example. Everyone looks up to you. If you tell them to fight, they'll fight. But they need to be inspired. And let's face it, "Superman" ...the last time you really inspired anyone -- was when you were dead." 33 (-)

"People need dramatic examples to shake them out of apathy and I can't do that as Bruce Wayne. As a man, I'm flesh and blood; I can be ignored, I can be destroyed. But as a symbol ...as a symbol, I can be incorruptible, I can be everlasting." 168 (+)

"After all these years, you know it's not about control. It's about trying to do everything I can. And for you, it's about setting an example. Everyone looks up to you. If you tell them to fight, they'll fight. But they need to be inspired. And let's face it, "Superman" ...the last time you really inspired anyone -- was when you were dead." 32 (-)

"People need dramatic examples to shake them out of apathy and I can't do that as Bruce Wayne. As a man, I'm flesh and blood; I can be ignored, I can be destroyed. But as a symbol ...as a symbol, I can be incorruptible, I can be everlasting." 167 (-)

"After all these years, you know it's not about control. It's about trying to do everything I can. And for you, it's about setting an example. Everyone looks up to you. If you tell them to fight, they'll fight. But they need to be inspired. And let's face it, "Superman" ...the last time you really inspired anyone -- was when you were dead." 33 (+)

"People need dramatic examples to shake them out of apathy and I can't do that as Bruce Wayne. As a man, I'm flesh and blood; I can be ignored, I can be destroyed. But as a symbol ...as a symbol, I can be incorruptible, I can be everlasting." 168 (+)

"After all these years, you know it's not about control. It's about trying to do everything I can. And for you, it's about setting an example. Everyone looks up to you. If you tell them to fight, they'll fight. But they need to be inspired. And let's face it, "Superman" ...the last time you really inspired anyone -- was when you were dead." 32 (-)

"People need dramatic examples to shake them out of apathy and I can't do that as Bruce Wayne. As a man, I'm flesh and blood; I can be ignored, I can be destroyed. But as a symbol ...as a symbol, I can be incorruptible, I can be everlasting." 169 (+)

"After all these years, you know it's not about control. It's about trying to do everything I can. And for you, it's about setting an example. Everyone looks up to you. If you tell them to fight, they'll fight. But they need to be inspired. And let's face it, "Superman" ...the last time you really inspired anyone -- was when you were dead." 31 (-)

"People need dramatic examples to shake them out of apathy and I can't do that as Bruce Wayne. As a man, I'm flesh and blood; I can be ignored, I can be destroyed. But as a symbol ...as a symbol, I can be incorruptible, I can be everlasting." 168 (-)

"After all these years, you know it's not about control. It's about trying to do everything I can. And for you, it's about setting an example. Everyone looks up to you. If you tell them to fight, they'll fight. But they need to be inspired. And let's face it, "Superman" ...the last time you really inspired anyone -- was when you were dead." 32 (+)

"People need dramatic examples to shake them out of apathy and I can't do that as Bruce Wayne. As a man, I'm flesh and blood; I can be ignored, I can be destroyed. But as a symbol ...as a symbol, I can be incorruptible, I can be everlasting." 169 (+)

"After all these years, you know it's not about control. It's about trying to do everything I can. And for you, it's about setting an example. Everyone looks up to you. If you tell them to fight, they'll fight. But they need to be inspired. And let's face it, "Superman" ...the last time you really inspired anyone -- was when you were dead." 31 (-)

"People need dramatic examples to shake them out of apathy and I can't do that as Bruce Wayne. As a man, I'm flesh and blood; I can be ignored, I can be destroyed. But as a symbol ...as a symbol, I can be incorruptible, I can be everlasting." 170 (+)

"After all these years, you know it's not about control. It's about trying to do everything I can. And for you, it's about setting an example. Everyone looks up to you. If you tell them to fight, they'll fight. But they need to be inspired. And let's face it, "Superman" ...the last time you really inspired anyone -- was when you were dead." 30 (-)

"People need dramatic examples to shake them out of apathy and I can't do that as Bruce Wayne. As a man, I'm flesh and blood; I can be ignored, I can be destroyed. But as a symbol ...as a symbol, I can be incorruptible, I can be everlasting." 171 (+)

"After all these years, you know it's not about control. It's about trying to do everything I can. And for you, it's about setting an example. Everyone looks up to you. If you tell them to fight, they'll fight. But they need to be inspired. And let's face it, "Superman" ...the last time you really inspired anyone -- was when you were dead." 29 (-)

"People need dramatic examples to shake them out of apathy and I can't do that as Bruce Wayne. As a man, I'm flesh and blood; I can be ignored, I can be destroyed. But as a symbol ...as a symbol, I can be incorruptible, I can be everlasting." 170 (-)

"After all these years, you know it's not about control. It's about trying to do everything I can. And for you, it's about setting an example. Everyone looks up to you. If you tell them to fight, they'll fight. But they need to be inspired. And let's face it, "Superman" ...the last time you really inspired anyone -- was when you were dead." 30 (+)

"People need dramatic examples to shake them out of apathy and I can't do that as Bruce Wayne. As a man, I'm flesh and blood; I can be ignored, I can be destroyed. But as a symbol ...as a symbol, I can be incorruptible, I can be everlasting." 171 (+)

"After all these years, you know it's not about control. It's about trying to do everything I can. And for you, it's about setting an example. Everyone looks up to you. If you tell them to fight, they'll fight. But they need to be inspired. And let's face it, "Superman" ...the last time you really inspired anyone -- was when you were dead." 29 (-)

"People need dramatic examples to shake them out of apathy and I can't do that as Bruce Wayne. As a man, I'm flesh and blood; I can be ignored, I can be destroyed. But as a symbol ...as a symbol, I can be incorruptible, I can be everlasting." 172 (+)

"After all these years, you know it's not about control. It's about trying to do everything I can. And for you, it's about setting an example. Everyone looks up to you. If you tell them to fight, they'll fight. But they need to be inspired. And let's face it, "Superman" ...the last time you really inspired anyone -- was when you were dead." 28 (-)

"People need dramatic examples to shake them out of apathy and I can't do that as Bruce Wayne. As a man, I'm flesh and blood; I can be ignored, I can be destroyed. But as a symbol ...as a symbol, I can be incorruptible, I can be everlasting." 173 (+)

"After all these years, you know it's not about control. It's about trying to do everything I can. And for you, it's about setting an example. Everyone looks up to you. If you tell them to fight, they'll fight. But they need to be inspired. And let's face it, "Superman" ...the last time you really inspired anyone -- was when you were dead." 27 (-)

"People need dramatic examples to shake them out of apathy and I can't do that as Bruce Wayne. As a man, I'm flesh and blood; I can be ignored, I can be destroyed. But as a symbol ...as a symbol, I can be incorruptible, I can be everlasting." 174 (+)

"After all these years, you know it's not about control. It's about trying to do everything I can. And for you, it's about setting an example. Everyone looks up to you. If you tell them to fight, they'll fight. But they need to be inspired. And let's face it, "Superman" ...the last time you really inspired anyone -- was when you were dead." 26 (-)

"People need dramatic examples to shake them out of apathy and I can't do that as Bruce Wayne. As a man, I'm flesh and blood; I can be ignored, I can be destroyed. But as a symbol ...as a symbol, I can be incorruptible, I can be everlasting." 175 (+)

"After all these years, you know it's not about control. It's about trying to do everything I can. And for you, it's about setting an example. Everyone looks up to you. If you tell them to fight, they'll fight. But they need to be inspired. And let's face it, "Superman" ...the last time you really inspired anyone -- was when you were dead." 25 (-)

"People need dramatic examples to shake them out of apathy and I can't do that as Bruce Wayne. As a man, I'm flesh and blood; I can be ignored, I can be destroyed. But as a symbol ...as a symbol, I can be incorruptible, I can be everlasting." 176 (+)

"After all these years, you know it's not about control. It's about trying to do everything I can. And for you, it's about setting an example. Everyone looks up to you. If you tell them to fight, they'll fight. But they need to be inspired. And let's face it, "Superman" ...the last time you really inspired anyone -- was when you were dead." 24 (-)

"People need dramatic examples to shake them out of apathy and I can't do that as Bruce Wayne. As a man, I'm flesh and blood; I can be ignored, I can be destroyed. But as a symbol ...as a symbol, I can be incorruptible, I can be everlasting." 177 (+)

"After all these years, you know it's not about control. It's about trying to do everything I can. And for you, it's about setting an example. Everyone looks up to you. If you tell them to fight, they'll fight. But they need to be inspired. And let's face it, "Superman" ...the last time you really inspired anyone -- was when you were dead." 23 (-)

"People need dramatic examples to shake them out of apathy and I can't do that as Bruce Wayne. As a man, I'm flesh and blood; I can be ignored, I can be destroyed. But as a symbol ...as a symbol, I can be incorruptible, I can be everlasting." 178 (+)

"After all these years, you know it's not about control. It's about trying to do everything I can. And for you, it's about setting an example. Everyone looks up to you. If you tell them to fight, they'll fight. But they need to be inspired. And let's face it, "Superman" ...the last time you really inspired anyone -- was when you were dead." 22 (-)

"People need dramatic examples to shake them out of apathy and I can't do that as Bruce Wayne. As a man, I'm flesh and blood; I can be ignored, I can be destroyed. But as a symbol ...as a symbol, I can be incorruptible, I can be everlasting." 179 (+)

"After all these years, you know it's not about control. It's about trying to do everything I can. And for you, it's about setting an example. Everyone looks up to you. If you tell them to fight, they'll fight. But they need to be inspired. And let's face it, "Superman" ...the last time you really inspired anyone -- was when you were dead." 21 (-)

"People need dramatic examples to shake them out of apathy and I can't do that as Bruce Wayne. As a man, I'm flesh and blood; I can be ignored, I can be destroyed. But as a symbol ...as a symbol, I can be incorruptible, I can be everlasting." 180 (+)

"After all these years, you know it's not about control. It's about trying to do everything I can. And for you, it's about setting an example. Everyone looks up to you. If you tell them to fight, they'll fight. But they need to be inspired. And let's face it, "Superman" ...the last time you really inspired anyone -- was when you were dead." 20 (-)

"People need dramatic examples to shake them out of apathy and I can't do that as Bruce Wayne. As a man, I'm flesh and blood; I can be ignored, I can be destroyed. But as a symbol ...as a symbol, I can be incorruptible, I can be everlasting." 181 (+)

"After all these years, you know it's not about control. It's about trying to do everything I can. And for you, it's about setting an example. Everyone looks up to you. If you tell them to fight, they'll fight. But they need to be inspired. And let's face it, "Superman" ...the last time you really inspired anyone -- was when you were dead." 19 (-)

"People need dramatic examples to shake them out of apathy and I can't do that as Bruce Wayne. As a man, I'm flesh and blood; I can be ignored, I can be destroyed. But as a symbol ...as a symbol, I can be incorruptible, I can be everlasting." 182 (+)

"After all these years, you know it's not about control. It's about trying to do everything I can. And for you, it's about setting an example. Everyone looks up to you. If you tell them to fight, they'll fight. But they need to be inspired. And let's face it, "Superman" ...the last time you really inspired anyone -- was when you were dead." 18 (-)

"People need dramatic examples to shake them out of apathy and I can't do that as Bruce Wayne. As a man, I'm flesh and blood; I can be ignored, I can be destroyed. But as a symbol ...as a symbol, I can be incorruptible, I can be everlasting." 183 (+)

"After all these years, you know it's not about control. It's about trying to do everything I can. And for you, it's about setting an example. Everyone looks up to you. If you tell them to fight, they'll fight. But they need to be inspired. And let's face it, "Superman" ...the last time you really inspired anyone -- was when you were dead." 17 (-)

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"