Sequels Batman/Joker=Superman/Lex Luthor.......Batman/Ra's Al Ghul=Superman/Darkseid

everybody is so quick to jump on the braniac theory just because of STAS tie it had to krypton. wasnt there something else based on kryptonian technology...oh yeah....the eradicator. im not talking about that goofy half assed version they whipped together for death/return of supes. im referring to the one who wanted to rebuild earth and what not.

Holy s**t this thing made it to 3 pages?

Why the hell is this still here?

h0metwnhero said:
everybody is so quick to jump on the braniac theory just because of STAS tie it had to krypton. wasnt there something else based on kryptonian technology...oh yeah....the eradicator. im not talking about that goofy half assed version they whipped together for death/return of supes. im referring to the one who wanted to rebuild earth and what not.

I think it be kick ass to feature the Eradictor if done right. Wanting to basically wipe Earth clean and rebuild Krypton.

yeah but again i see that being a series of natural disasters
with the exception of the two of them facing off
i would actually like to see a villian thats gunning for superman
i sorta wanna say like superman 4 ....then again
i dont

I always wanted to see Brainiac in a Superman film, so I hope he's in the sequel.
BrainiacRobotic.jpg

Super%20Powers%20Brainiac%20Complete.jpg

I love that version of Brainiac. Thats how I want it in the movie. Obviously it will look more Crystal-like though, but a cold blooded machine with an awesome voice actor.

No real actor, no Milton Fine... it would be lame then.

Heaven forbid you forget about his awesome Skull ship.
b02_12.jpg

vehic_brain_thumb.jpg

That would be a tragedy not to have.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"