Sequels Batman/Joker=Superman/Lex Luthor.......Batman/Ra's Al Ghul=Superman/Darkseid

TheJaberwock said:
how does the novelization end?

Ends with Supes throwing New Krypton into space to be destroyed (to save the earth) before he dies. In the end, the crystal technology starts to rebuild itself in space and grow........into something
()...()
..\../
...()

Kane said:
Ends with Supes throwing New Krypton into space to be destroyed (to save the earth) before he dies. In the end, the crystal technology starts to rebuild itself in space and grow........into something
()...()
..\../
...()

I love it when movies do that, after everything is ok, they go to somewhere dark, and show you...it's not over yet :) :up:

Why we even talking about future villains, if we kinda already know who's next.

Spare-Flair said:
Sorry, Superman is never going to Apokolips in the movies. Superman will stay on earth for sakes of budget and for the wide audience.

:rolleyes: Never say never. He goes to the remains of Krypton in this anyways.... and budget? Its 200 million for goodness sakes.

Anything can happen.

BrollySupersj said:
Brandon Routh doing the voice or anything like that?

AND how long after SR will it be released?

Didnt say. All they said is its on their to-do list for SR promotions. lol The Smallville fans thought the SR DVD release was a Smallville movie at first, that was funny.

Kane said:
Cause logic doesnt apply to SHH.

Hold it HOLD IT!!, you said that the left over pieces of NK start to rebuild themselfs. Well...the braniac well all know is like...a computer machine thingy. NOW if he's being built from crystals....then...he's not gonna be a computer thing.

right :confused:

BrollySupersj said:
Hold it HOLD IT!!, you said that the left over pieces of NK start to rebuild themselfs. Well...the braniac well all know is like...a computer machine thingy. NOW if he's being built from crystals....then...he's not gonna be a computer thing.

The crystals are technology....Kryptonian techology...they hold data files just like a computer.

Thats how Jor-El and his fortress programs worked in STM, there were training programs etc...that where all in Crystal format.

So it is a computer of sorts.....something that can be a repository of knowlegde...

Thats what Brainiac was in the animated series:

Superman: Are you from Krypton?

Brainiac: "I AM KRYPTON!.................biatch"

Kane said:
The crystals are technology....Kryptonian techology...they hold data files just like a computer.

Thats how Jor-El and his fortress programs worked in STM, there were training programs etc...that where all in Crystal format.

So it is a computer of sorts.....something that can be a repository of knowlegde...

Thats what Brainiac was in the animated series:

Superman: Are you from Krypton?

Brainiac: "I AM KRYPTON!.................biatch"

Well, thats cool I guess.

If the X-men trilogy is an indication, Lex Luthor will be around in all 3 films.

I imagine it might look like a Magneto situation.

SR- Lex is the main villain.

SM2- Sounds like Brianiac is coming. Luthor again (since he's stranded on an island) could be a co-villain or just have a smaller role then the main villain.

S3- Even though Singer didn't do X3, I imagine Magneto would again been in it in some fashion (and why not, Ian McKellen is amazing in that role). That arc wasn't completed for Mags, so possibly Luthor could be involved once again to try and finish the job he started.

I KNOW that it isn't the most popular idea, but Singer is big on character developement and it extends through multiple films. I honestly believe it will be Luthor, Brainiac, Luthor.

I think they'll go more than 3 films if SR is a success. Brandon and Kate are definately young enough and even Spiderman may go into Spiderman 4.

Brainiac is ideal for the sequel IMO,i just hope he looks a bit like this:up:

I like how Smallville did Braniac. He was T1000 esk. Could turn his arms into swords and stuff.

MoreCowbell said:
I like how Smallville did Braniac. He was T1000 esk. Could turn his arms into swords and stuff.

Yea but that was like an extension of Braniac. The TRUE Braniac was the ship.

MoreCowbell said:

Ya, that would be too much of a blantant ripoff of Terminator for the film though.

I also agree that the movie Brainiac should resemble STAS (since his backstory is somewhat similar with one twist...)

Lex was responsible for his creation....meaning it'd be cool for Brainiac to travel to Earth to seek Lex Luthor out (perhaps to evaluate his purpose)....like Professor Ivo's Robot in JLU "The Return"

Theres also the possibility that the entire planet Krypton may have been recreated in space (those who read the novel came to this conclusion in that thread) and Brainiac is at the core of this crystal based world. He could use holographic imagery to make it seem like there are survivors and the planet is alive.....all to lure Kal-El.

Brainiac does have something Kal-El wants; all the memories and knowledge of everything Krypton once was, stored within him....

I love this concept.

Based on rumors and my own wants, these are the two franchises as I see them.

Title:Villians CAPITAL LETTERS= Main villain

BATMAN BEGINS (2005): Scarecrow, RA'S AL GHUL, Falcone, Ubu, Zsasz
BATMAN II (2007): Penguin, Maroni, Black Mask, JOKER
BATMAN III (2009): Catwoman, JOKER, TWO-FACE

SUPERMAN RETURNS (2006): LEX LUTHOR
SUPERMAN (2008): BRAINIAC, Lex Luthor
SUPERMAN (2010): THE MAN OF STEEL: Lex Luthor, DARKSEID

WORLD'S FINEST (2012): LEX LUTHOR, JOKER, RA'S AL GHUL, METALLO

-R

Joker and Harvey Dent are in the next Batman film (confirmed).....I duno about the others.

For World's Finest, along with Lex and Joker, they should use Bizzaro and Manbat as the muscle; the dark reflections of the WF duo.

It seems like there building Harvey Dent/Two-Face to be the main villian in the new Batman trilogy.

I'd like Brainiac in SR2 maybe along with Bizzarro and in SR3 we could have Darkseid.

Kane said:
()...()
..\../
...()

Superman Dies???

Brainiac for the sequel.

I think it has already been set up.

ROBOCOP CPU001 said:
Brainiac for the sequel.

I think it has already been set up.

Love the Avatar :up:

Jon Peters doesn't have the film rights to any of the New Gods characters and since they are tied into that property, No Darkseid in a Superman film.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"