BvS Batman Physique Thread - Part 1

Out of every superhero I think more empathesis should be on the way Batmans physique is shown because he a human who engages in gruelling training to possess the abilities he has, whoever is cast should aim for an absolutely amazing looking body that looks powerful and agile. I thought Bale didn't do Batman justice in regards to the body especially is the two sequels after Begins

The dude smokes and had hair plugs, and you're making gear as the worse thing :funny:

You still need to lift/eat/work hard with gear. Those are admirable things.

I don't care one bit. I'm not against steroids, peptides or even diuretics. In fact I feel they're unnecessarily demonized and in moderation under the right person it can do wonderful things to ones physique.

I just completely disagree with your view that Affleck is on anything. I'm a big fan of IFBB and bodybuilding in general and based on all my personal and fan experience I'd say Affleck isn't on anything as far as I can tell.

The dude smokes and had hair plugs, and you're making gear as the worse thing :funny:

You still need to lift/eat/work hard with gear. Those are admirable things.
Ok dude, it's clear gear is no biggie. But still you make no sense when you say he has a steroid gut. C'mon.

I actually suspected gear cause of his face. BvS117's pic looks very moon face to me.

I don't care one bit. I'm not against steroids, peptides or even diuretics. In fact I feel they're unnecessarily demonized and in moderation under the right person it can do wonderful things to ones physique.

I just completely disagree with your view that Affleck is on anything. I'm a big fan of IFBB and bodybuilding in general and based on all my personal and fan experience I'd say Affleck isn't on anything as far as I can tell.
Member of the Iron Temple :woot: ?

I actually suspected gear cause of his face. BvS117's pic looks very moon face to me.

Yeah, but the moon face can also be because he is eating more. If he was all around more muscular I could believe he is on steroids, too. But now it really seems that he has been training the upper body mostly. And he is not THAT big. Reasonable to assume he got there without steroids.

And he is not THAT big. Reasonable to assume he got there without steroids.

This is the problem. Most of the general public think that steroids = bodybuilder size...That isn't the case. Just because he isn't big doesn't mean he isn't on it.

Let's also remember that it is Zack Snyder in charge. 300, anyone? Airbrushed musculature.;)

i was looking at the previous post with a gif of cavill and his arms were not that big there nor his body, suit must have had a little padding because it just looks like it doesn't translate the same

i was looking at the previous post with a gif of cavill and his arms were not that big there nor his body, suit must have had a little padding because it just looks like it doesn't translate the same

It doesn't, although some posters here would never admit thier God Cavill ever had some form of aid in regards to padding. Cavill was in phenomenal shape but that suit was padded to death.

Last edited:
I'm okay with a padded suit, as long as they don't have a shirtless scene with the suit still in the frame :)

It doesn't, although some posters hear would never admit thier God Cavill ever had some form of aid in regards to padding. Cavill was in phenomenal shape but that suit was padded to death.

I don't think to suit was that padded, it really only takes a little to make a difference to be honest. Any padding was probably done solely for the appearance of muscle definition rather than adding size. I get the feeling that Batman's suit ismamlittle more padded though, for now at least.,wouldn't surprise me if they added just a little bit more to the Superman suit so he won't look smaller than Ben.

Last edited:
I don't think to suit was that padded, it really only takes a little to make a difference to be honest. Any padding was probably done solely for the appearance of muscle definition rather than adding size. I get the feeling that Batman's suit ismamlittle more padded though, for now at least.,wouldn't surprise me if they added just a little bit more to the Superman suit so he won't look smaller than Ben.

The Superman suit was heavily padded and rightly so, that material without padding wouldn't be flattering to the physique. It makes Cavill look bigger overall especially his biceps and thighs.

The trainer that they use publicly has always stated that he doesn't work with actors that try to take short cuts with roids and human growth hormone. He has stated that he needs to make the actors look functional. A great example is watching Cavill walking in Smallville, he looks massive but his movements look fluid. You don't get that with overdeveloped traps and quads in particular.

The trainer that they use publicly has always stated that he doesn't work with actors that try to take short cuts with roids and human growth hormone. He has stated that he needs to make the actors look functional. A great example is watching Cavill walking in Smallville, he looks massive but his movements look fluid. You don't get that with overdeveloped traps and quads in particular.

I don't agree with Para, but I do want to point out that Affleck isn't training with Mark Twight (the guy responsible for Cavill's physique); he's training with Rehan Jalali. Jalali previously worked with Affleck for The Town.

tumblr_muzni4M46g1sgw4lxo1_400.gif

Man_of_Steel_Empire.jpg

thats kind of a big difference esp in the tricep

Almost Henry's entire body was covered with fake muscles.. There are pictures out there that show the sculpture, and the painted muscle suit.. A lot more than most want to believe.

The abs are a give away, they do not really look like abs should.. There are some elements of style added. But make no mistake, Henry's body was almost completely covered..

i dont care if padded or not but it just gives away that the suit shows the abs and always stays in the same position like it did in mos. but at least it doesnt look like this...
flash-saaarie-tv-90-91-04-g.jpg

oh can someone answer me a question why the suit had the muscles already on it?
11wdowy.png
with a loose looking suit the illusion of it being just extremely formfitting could have been achieved. i mean if we would have seen a scene where he puts on the suit and the abs just show afterwards it would make it more believable.

Last edited:
That is the trick with muscle suits.. Getting them to stay in place while mobile..
The flash suit above was created exactly like Keaton's '89 suit.. The pieces were slightly larger, than the material foam latex was flocked. Which means, glued in place using an electro-magnetic gun. That suit has a slightly furry surface to is almost like shade would feel.

People have commented on the look of Ben's abs? But at least the shape looks anatomically correct..

If you take a close look at the MOS with Henry in it? You may notice the shapes of the abs are a little more triangular.. Almost as if the artist left his fingerprint, and a hint to them not being real.

Doesn't matter really.. As long as it looks cool..
As a viewer? There are no fake muscles.. It is simply Clark putting on a suit of material that came from home...

As far as the MOS suit in the pic above, the suit looks cool like that for a reveal.. A little better than if it was simply on a coat-hanger...

well i keep my under cloth in a drawer and not on an invisible mannequin...

as long as it looks cool? fine with that but its giving away the illusion that its the body itself and not the suit being already shaped like that

well i keep my under cloth in a drawer and not on an invisible mannequin...

as long as it looks cool? fine with that but its giving away the illusion that its the body itself and not the suit being already shaped like that

I do not think seeing the suit on a body form on a spaceship gives anything away really...
Disbelief.. We must practice suspending it on occasion.

There are times the same thing happens to Batman's cowl..
As in "BR"... Michael Keaton can tear the darn thing off.. So how does it sit upright in the cave without his head in it?

Suspension activated..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"