BvS Batman Vs Superman Manips & Art - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
1782180_718323238192352_1719170819_n.jpg

credits for Chico Lopes

Awesome! Made me want to make this:

2lut369.jpg

I know I posted this image previously, but I finally got around to making some adjustments (separation lens flare, text changes, increased Batfleck's head a bit, and changed out the Batsymbol).

It seems that the suit's Batsymbol has been a consistent topic of discussion as it pertains to what may be used on the new suit, so I decided to see how the classic oval looked. Critiques welcome.

MOS2_2.jpg

The oval definitely works, and looks GREAT there. Good job. I don't think we'll see it in the movie, but hey, I'll be totally stoked if we get it.

Can someone create a solo Batman poster for the first post BVS Batman film

I'd like to see a video of Reeve vs Cavill. If people can do Reeve as Superman vs The Hulk they can make this happen

I know I posted this image previously, but I finally got around to making some adjustments (separation lens flare, text changes, increased Batfleck's head a bit, and changed out the Batsymbol).

It seems that the suit's Batsymbol has been a consistent topic of discussion as it pertains to what may be used on the new suit, so I decided to see how the classic oval looked. Critiques welcome.

MOS2_2.jpg
:hubba :atp: I really LOVE IT! That's the Batsuit I always wanted. Could you do the same to this one with the panda eyes?
2e4bzv4.jpg

:hubba :atp: I really LOVE IT! That's the Batsuit I always wanted. Could you do the same to this one with the panda eyes?
2e4bzv4.jpg

This is excellent, I'd be happy if this was the end product. My only problem is that in a world with alien super-beings destroying entire cities, would a criminal really be scared of a guy in a suit and cape? Batman needs to look frightening (for me anyway), and while it's faithful to the source material, it just looks like a body builder in a halloween costume.

I know that WB went with the "dual logo" concept for the Comic-Con announcement but in my opinion no one has ever really been able to create anything worthwhile by mashing the symbols for Superman and Batman together.

I think seeing the two symbols side by side is more powerful (and more translatable) than seeing them conjoined in some odd mash up. Separately they are iconic images but together they're... kind of odd looking.

2e4bzv4.jpg

Hey Libi, so you want me to put the actual eyes into my manip? Let me know if I'm understanding you correctly.

Or put the oval and buckle on this one. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"