Batman Screenplays Game

BRUCE: "Oh, don't be silly Alfred...after all she's family..."

*Night time at Wayne Manor. Alfred is in his bedroom wearing a dressing gown, sitting in front of a Laptop computer. Barbara enters the room also wearing a dressing gown*

BARBARA: "Uncle Alfred, I came to tuck you in"

ALFRED: "You came to tuck ME in...that's quite a switch."

ALFRED: "I'm trying to find my brother, your Uncle, Wilfrid. He's first butler to the Maharaja of Mirajampour. But Mirajampour is a floating court. It travels thru India"

BARBARA: "I guess they don't have fax machines on elephants."

thought it was this classic line that came next, had to look it up to check though.

ALFRED: *Smiles* "I've been trying to reach him with no success. When one grows ancient, one yearns for family"

BARBARA: " I have the same picture of Mom by my bed. 'Peg?' "

Last edited:
ALFRED: "My nickname for sweet Margaret"

BARBARA: "It's good to see you again. I've missed you."

ALFRED: "As I have you. Sleep well, child"

BARBARA: "You sleep. *kisses Alfred`s cheek* Go to bed."

*She exits the room. She takes off her robe, and underneath she`s fully clothed. She runs back to her room. On her bed is a leather jacket, which she puts on, then she climbs down her window, and down some sheets used as rope, carrying a motorcycle helmet with her. She sneaks into the garage and rolls Dick`s bike outside. We now arrive on the streets of Gotham, with red car driving along.*

GOSSIP GERTY: "Good morning, Gotham; it's Gossip Gerty! coming to you live from the Gotham Observatory where Bruce Wayne, chairman and philanthropist, is about to make yet another legendary contribution to Gotham City!"

*Poison Ivy places a wig on her head as Bane drives the limo*

IVY: "Gotham Observatory, Bane...and step on it!"

*We arrive at Gotham Observatory*

WAYNE: "My Father once told me; 'To succeed, we need only pick a star and follow it.' And so Wayne Enterprises is donating the world's most advanced telescope to Gotham's Observatory Restoration Project. With any luck, this telescope will give future generations a chance to follow their own stars."

GOSSIP GERTY: "Brucie...is it true this new telescope can see all around the globe?"

BRUCE: "Uh yes, if you'll just watch these monitors here...Dr. Lee?"

LEE: "Satellites already in orbit, allow us to reflect light from any given point around the planet."

*On the Computor screen, we see the satellites around the Earth.*

DR. SCOTT: "From here we'll be able to view the sky anywhere around the planet though these intricate series of satellites...reflecting it back to our very own Gotham City for observation."

NOTE: The actress' name is Kimberly Scott, and since she's just billed as 'Observatory Associate' so...lol

WAYNE: "Just don't point it at my bedroom."

*Crowd laughs. Poison Ivy in her Pamela guise observes the scene.*

Gossip Gerty:" Brucie, you and the exquisite Julie Madison have been going out forever. Are you going to tie the knot?"
Bruce Wayne: "Uh marriage? Uh Uh marriage? Uh uh ah. Give me a hand here."
Julie Madison: "Bruce and I are recklessly in love, and thats most certainly enough for us... for now."

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"