Batman video games

Mr_Mortis

Civilian
Reaction score
I was just wondering what anyone thinks about Batman on the next-gen consoles. How would a "Bat-game" work on the Nintendo Wii for example? Could it? Or would the graphically superior other consoles be better?

I was thinking the Wii's controller would be good for the battarang.....

Does anyone have some good ideas?

I would like to see a Batman Beyond game based on the series

Silver Sable said:

Ya that would be awesome. I started a thread about my ideal video game and here is the thread. I put some ideas as well as other people did to add to this "ideal batman game". I cannot find my thread I started about it but I believe it was called My Ideal Batman Game.

The Batman games have a long history of being bad.The only decent Batman games were on the SNES.And they were Batman Returns and The Adventures of Batman and Robin.

Awesome games they are.I still have them,and play them on occasion.

Well Doc Ock...if I could find my old thread of My Idea Batman Game you would see all of the elements it would have if it were to be made. I do not understand why I cannot find it...

Batman The Animated Series was a very good game. Nailed down a lot of stuff....puzzle solving, fighting, etc.

To date though....Batman Begins is the best Batman game in the next gen consoles.

Silver Sable said:
they already based one on ROTJ.

I know but I'm talking about a game based on the series which you get to fight villains like Shriek,Inque, Spellbinder, and Blight

I'd like to see another game based on the BTAS or TNBA universe, especially on Wii (the console I am going to be getting).

ChrisBaleBatman said:
Batman The Animated Series was a very good game. Nailed down a lot of stuff....puzzle solving, fighting, etc.
I LOVE that game. I play it my SNES all the time.:up: :up:

Doc Ock said:
The Batman games have a long history of being bad.The only decent Batman games were on the SNES.And they were Batman Returns and The Adventures of Batman and Robin.

Awesome games they are.I still have them,and play them on occasion.
Same here! :up:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"