Batman Begins Batman Voice in the Bluray Version

da3dl3us

Wandering Samurai
Reaction score
I'm rewatching BB in Bluray and call me crazy, but I felt like the voice modulation was toned down for the bluray version. Bale's Batman voice actually sounds really good and not as course as I remembered it on the DVD and theatrical release...

???

ya i fort that as well and there was more to some scenes only 30 or so seconds the part when the public grab batman and the fight before that.
or it could be me going mad.

They have got rid of this voice modulatuuion thing they used in Batman begins theatrical and DVD version, they got rid of it onthe Blue Ray.

ya i fort that as well and there was more to some scenes only 30 or so seconds the part when the public grab batman and the fight before that.
or it could be me going mad.

you know.. i thought the exact same thing but it was cause i haven't seen the movie in a while :yay:

I'm rewatching BB in Bluray and call me crazy, but I felt like the voice modulation was toned down for the bluray version. Bale's Batman voice actually sounds really good and not as course as I remembered it on the DVD and theatrical release...

???

You could post a Batman scene twice in one vid on youtube. Once with DVD and once with Bluray. Let us be the judge.

I think its just because we're used to that awful Dark Knight voice! I rewatched my Begins DVD recently, and the parts I used to think were bad in Begins, were fine with me after comparing them to the bad parts in TDK

proof or its just your imagination.

The BB voice wasn't as raspy as it was in TDK. We're just use to the TDK voice right now, so the BB seems different. That's all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"