The Dark Knight Batman VS Joker: The final Battle

spideydave

Civilian
Reaction score
As we see more and more production pics of the joker. I keep wondering what the final fight will be like. I personally think it should on par with the Spider-man movie where the final battle with GG was gritty and brutal. Kinda like the Dark Knight Returns comic Maye joker stabs Batman or shoots him. Maybe even Even blowing him up. Anyways it shouldnt be like the Tim Burton movie where Joker was a helpless old guy who got his ass kicked by Batman. And no oversized gangsters doing the joker's dirty work for him. The Joker should be an extremely formidable appointment to Batman. Brains and Brawn wise.

I just Hope they don't kill the Joker this time. I know I heard they won't but Still he's a Great Villian and he needs to make a camero in the 3rd.

How about something this out of left field! :up:

joker-batman.jpg

But, he doesn't kill Batman... I think having kids involved in some sick twisted game though would be really creepy. :)

Joker stabbing or shooting Batman would be cool, but let's face it; mano-a-mano, Batman would whup Joker's arse . . . he's a world class martial artist, and beat his own teacher!! Joker could NEVER have those skills . . . NEVAH!

but trickery should definitely come into play as Joker's upperhand in the final scene . . . check out the amusement park confrontation thread . . . that's pry who it will go down . . .

there was a real on-point post about how Batman always maintains the upper hand by controlling his environment; dipping in and out of the shadows, etc.; but the tables would basically be turned in a Joker-controlled amusement park

heres my final battle...

"batman is in those mirror room things and he is just looking at himself while helplessly listening to what the joker has to say. he may be talking and hitting batman with contraptions he created. then we see the joker talking in a control room when he says. "whos the dark knight now?" then from behind him batman says "i am" and starts beating the crap out of the joker. when hes beaten he says "i am a man of my word, someone would die tonight". then batman says "i wont kill you, i am a man of my word". then sends him to jail.

what do u guys think?

I think we don't need Batman repeating the, 'I won't kill you' stuff.

I love to see Joker use crazy tactics to fight. I think stabbing would be perfect since shooting batman would be too easy to me.

But his armor (Mark 1, anyway) could stop a knife, according to Lucius. You're telling me he's going to downgrade?

Maybe a slice across the face, but not a direct stab.

^well, his suit is clearly different; and more sectioned off . . . it would be easier to get a knife in one of those creases . . .

in a marsh of marshmellows, maybe?

I remember a few weeks back someone said they wanted a more cerebral fight between Batman and Joker. And then went on to say a chess game between them would be good.

I then wanted to strangle them until the life left their eyes.

yeah, it would be cool to see a Killing Joke amusement park scenario w/ some Dark knight carnival scenario thrown in.

As long we don't end with Harley Quinn as Jokers therapist-and all that "Mr. J" crapola. LOL of cousre it won't end that way but i was just expressing my dislike for Harley

Whatever it is, just dont be the same as the B89 fight scenes. That was good, but I want something different, more drawn out. In Begins, The whole "evil plan" to destroy Gotham was kinda lame because it was more or less a ripoff of the B89 ending, useing the nerve gas to kill the city. For TDK, i dont want it to be anything like B89 as far as Joker VS Batman final battle. I want something original in this one.

amusement park

I think you maybe joking, but someting like that might be perfect, I don't know how good of a fighter they are gunna make the Joker, I have generally felt the more sinister the villain, the more cowardly he falls, so I think a slew of traps would be the best final fight in my opinion

a underground amusement park of death the Joker has planeted for Batman, maybe even make it slasher scary like where stuff is popping out at him

EDIT: LOL Wrong thread

So clown penis.org

I think Bat's should be in the amusement park looking for the joker, then he steps on something. He move's his foot and see's a lighten up button on the ground with a smiley face on it. Its a landmime! He runs away but gets caught in the blast throwing him over 30 feet across the park. He crash's into a game exhibit. Struggles to stand up then the joker shoot's him in the knee cap. The Joker arrive's pressing his foot into Batman's wounded knee then continues to beat him with a baseball bat. " Hmmmm Batman versus BATman get it"? laughs the joker. Rachel see's this and run's over to try and stop the joker from further abusing batman. She screams stop and tries to pull him off but Joker punche's her in the face and begins to beat her to death in front of Batman. The finalize's this by shooting rachel in the head. Batman dart's up and begin's beating the joker down. Then start's to strangle him. The Joker is on the verge of death when Gordon arrive's and tell's Batman to stop. Telling him "You'll be just like him if I dont stop you and I cant let that happen". He holds a gun at Bat's head. "Please dont" he pleads . Batman realize's the error of his ways and let's the joker out of his hand's. The police arrive and arrest the joker

heres my final battle...

"batman is in those mirror room things and he is just looking at himself while helplessly listening to what the joker has to say. he may be talking and hitting batman with contraptions he created. then we see the joker talking in a control room when he says. "whos the dark knight now?" then from behind him batman says "i am" and starts beating the crap out of the joker.
That sounds sweet :woot:

Bruce lee owns the mirror room thing on film. i doubt Nolan will go there.

I think Bat's should be in the amusement park looking for the joker, then he steps on something. He move's his foot and see's a lighten up button on the ground with a smiley face on it. Its a landmime! He runs away but gets caught in the blast throwing him over 30 feet across the park. He crash's into a game exhibit. Struggles to stand up then the joker shoot's him in the knee cap. The Joker arrive's pressing his foot into Batman's wounded knee then continues to beat him with a baseball bat. " Hmmmm Batman versus BATman get it"? laughs the joker. Rachel see's this and run's over to try and stop the joker from further abusing batman. She screams stop and tries to pull him off but Joker punche's her in the face and begins to beat her to death in front of Batman. The finalize's this by shooting rachel in the head. Batman dart's up and begin's beating the joker down. Then start's to strangle him. The Joker is on the verge of death when Gordon arrive's and tell's Batman to stop. Telling him "You'll be just like him if I dont stop you and I cant let that happen". He holds a gun at Bat's head. "Please dont" he pleads . Batman realize's the error of his ways and let's the joker out of his hand's. The police arrive and arrest the joker

:woot:

heres my final battle...

"batman is in those mirror room things and he is just looking at himself while helplessly listening to what the joker has to say. he may be talking and hitting batman with contraptions he created. then we see the joker talking in a control room when he says. "whos the dark knight now?" then from behind him batman says "i am" and starts beating the crap out of the joker.

That sounds sweet :woot:

And then Batman starts to glow white and while beating the crap out of the Joker lighting pops out of his fists.

Or something.

I hope there is no physical confrontation at all honestly. we've seen it. I want batman to outwit him.

True, but it would have been perfect for TDK ending.
Who knows, it might still be in there, from Orson Welles's "the Lady of Shangai" to "Enter the dragon", it's kind of a cinematic classic and it could probably be reinvented for a new generation by a great director like Nolan. We'll see.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"