The Dark Knight Post your own The Dark Knight action scene sequence

saint sinner x

Civilian
Reaction score
Alright I am curious of how some of you would make your very own action sequence (one scene or more) so I'm starting this thread with my very own action sequence. I hope you guys enjoy it...

BATCYCLE PREY

Batman is ontop of a skyscraper he jumps out of the rooftop with his wings open widely like a demon's wings, he aims his batgrapple and shoots it at a helicopter that the joker has just hijacked. Joker has two uzi's and starts aiming at Batman and he starts shooting crazily at the Batman but missess because Batman is moving all over the place right and left while the helicopter is still in the air. The joker sprays acid on the batgrapples fiber optic rope and breaks, Batman falls down through a glass roof but lands safely due to his gliding ability. The batman takes out a gps navigation control key and hits the button, The batcycle comes roaring down the street where Batman is located and Batman hops on and starts to speed up where the joker is located. Batman rides through bridge cables and all throughout Gotham City while he drives the viewer can see a blur effect of how fast he's going and the fire that comes out is redish blue fire. Batman goes through staircases with the BatCycle and speeds up Batman does a willy to get into a tight alleyway, The joker sees Batman on the cycle so the Joker takes out a rocket launcher and starts shooting downwards to Batman the joker shoots the rocket and a car blows up causing an huge fire explosion Batman goes through the fire and now the joker's pissed off so he takes a couple of grenades and starts throwing down at Batman all of Batman's surrondings are being blown up and everybody is running and screaming the Batman takes a short cut he goes through this big building up the stairs all the way till the rooftop and Batman speeds up rapidly and he jumps with the batcycle in the air some rockets comes out of the batcycle's rear and shoots it at the helicopter, helicopter gets hit and is going to crash. TO BE CONTINUED

That was just a very quick summary but I'll will be posting the proffesionaly final draftimized 7 edition.....

Batcycle? Dude, tell me the truth, are you the real Joel Schumacher? :rolleyes: :up:

Cinemaman said:
Batcycle? Dude, tell me the truth, are you the real Joel Schumacher? :rolleyes: :up:

Lol, well no and I wouldn't name it the BatCycle in the movie but I it will be shiny black with wings on the sides and a nice sick sleek design a combination of a ninja motorcyle combined with the first batmobile in Batman 1989...

saint sinner x said:
Lol, well no and I wouldn't name it the BatCycle in the movie but I it will be shiny black with wings on the sides and a nice sick sleek design a combination of a ninja motorcyle combined with the first batmobile in Batman 1989...

:wow: :huh:

It's hard to explain my vision of the batcycle I mean, it will resemble a realistic motorcycle only being batmanized, I'll try to do a manip of it.....

saint sinner x said:
It's hard to explain my vision of the batcycle I mean, it will resemble a realistic motorcycle only being batmanized, I'll try to do a manip of it.....

still, i rub my eyes and go :wow: :huh:

Okay.

Ooh, ooh, I know.

It's raining. Cats and dogs. Something is amiss in Gotham. What cataclysmic omen could this be:

Bruce: Alfred. . . did you put milk in that Tomato Soup?

Alfred: Yes sir. It added texture.

Bruce: What?! You know I'm lactose intolerant!!!

Alfred: Apologies sir. My mind is slipping.

*hrs later, Bruce is in for the fight of his life with a villain he's seen before*

*stares at the cold feel of of his hygenic-toilet*

Bruce: We meet again old friend. This time, I brought back-up.

*whips out the Charmin ultra*

It is a several hour contest, but Bruce defeats the enemy within and vanquishes it to the depths below.

Cinemaman said:
Indeed.

Dark smoke fills the scene and pump up music slowly gets louder. The audience sees a Batman and his girlfriend eating at a super expensive restaurant. The girlfriend is so hot that steam is coming out of her mouth or hair. Some old idiot is sitting by the couple. The idiot is giving the girlfriend "the eye" and popping like 16 boners. But Batman sees the boners and the music really pumps up. The audience knows this guy is dead meat for sure. But out of nowhere, the old idiot pulls off his jacket to show that he is a pirate with lasers and everything. Batman is like yeah right who cares and then pops the biggest ***** ever, bigger than the biggest blackest ***** alive. Batman's ***** smashes the entire restaurant. Every single one of the pirate's boners explodes while making a whistling sound. Batman looks back at his girlfriend. She smiles and they pork.

END

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Francuz231
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"