The Dark Knight Joker's Final Battle

spideyman101

Civilian
Reaction score
I personally would like to see Joker confront Batman in Arkham during the interrogation scene where he tells Batman that he is just like him except he doesn't kill... then during the final battle Joker tempts Batman to kill him (after Joker has already killed Rachel during the two barges scene)...

A low-cg, but high-action scene with Batman on his batpod and Joker in an 18-wheeler. This chase scene ends with Joker flipping the truck then coming out of it smiling and saying something like "Looks like I have a flat!!!". Then have him walk out into the middle of the street with a machine gun, waiting for Batman to come by with his bike.

Joker's goons back him up. Batman zooms down the street with his bat pod and Joker begins walking closer while firing the gun frantically. Joker then throws the gun down in anger. Batman slides around Joker with his bike and ends up behind him. Batman (still on his bike) now faces Joker from behind. Joker turns around and then gives his "come on... HIT ME!!!" threat... Batman reeves up his engine and then takes off at Joker, who takes out a knife and throws it into the other hand. Batman zooms right beside Joker, who throws the knife into the bike sending it sliding once again. Batman falls off the bike and slides across the pavement. He gets up and walks to Joker (who takes yet another knife out of his pocket).

JOKER: "Let's put a smile on that face!"

Batman and Joker now ensue into a fist/knife confrontation. Joker can't seem to pierce Batman's suit (due to the fact that "this sucker can stop a knife"). Finally he manages to find a weak spot in the joint of the suit where he pierces Batman in the shoulder. Batman falls down to the ground and Joker kicks him in the face sending him falling backwards onto the pavement. Joker then climbs on top of Batman and puts the knife to his throat.

JOKER: "You wanna kill me!? Fine do it!!! But then you'll be just like me!"

Batman punches Joker and flips him over him onto the pavement. Batman gets up and turns around and prepares to fight again. Joker stands up and wipes the blood from his mouth. It begins to rain and the rain drops slightly wipe away the face paint and the green dye in his hair (slightly).

JOKER: You can't kill me... because you made me!

Batman grabs Joker and pushes him up against the wall.

BATMAN: It's freaks like you that made me...

Batman hits Joker in the head with his head (just like Batman with Falcone in BB). The heroic music plays just like it did at that moment in BB. Batman throws Joker onto the ground.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n4qgTk8Vfyc (music example)

Joker's goons begin firing on Batman who merely grapples up to the skyscrapers leaving a trail of blood behind. The new Batman theme by Hans Zimmer (currently unfinished) explodes as the SWAT (lead by Gordon) comes onto the scene and takes all the goons under custody. The SWAT takes Joker away. In a police car Joker tries to escape through the window... The cops stop him and they send him to Arkham (the famous first sight of Joker in the 2nd trailer).

All in all the main part of Joker's final battle should be the batpod/truck chase. Joker should escape from Arkham at the end of the film and mysteriously disappear. This being a long time after Dent's scarring. Then rumor has it that Joker has returned during a bank robbery. Batman arrives at the scene to find a hostage in the middle of the silent hospital crying for mercy. Batman asks if it's Joker. Then suddenly a bullet goes through the hostage, Batman turns around where we see Two-Face for the first time... we then go to a Final Battle (for the whole film) where Batman fights Two-Face in a very short battle which ends with Two-Face escaping with a whole load of cash (Maroni's mob bank cash).

Film ends with Batman and Gordon discussing Dent's situation. Batman flies away just like the end of Batman Begins. Then the third film has Two-Face along with Catwoman and Sal Maroni. In the third film Two-Face tries his best to kill Maroni and take over his empire and eventually succeeds... along with this Falcone tries to make a come back but is swiftly taken care of by Two-Face. This film is really about the mob bosses and everyone trying to take over from Two-Face. At the end of the film either Black Mask or Penguin (a realistic version) arrive to try and steal Two-Face's empire leading into the 4th film...

Eh, I kind of like it. I just don't think that the defeat of The Joker is the best it could be. Seems kind of anti-climactic.

I think it needs to be more of a battle of wits. The Joker has never really been a physically confrontational character with Batman. It's always been a battle of principle and method - not physicality. The Joker enjoys killing but with Batman there should be more of a mental connection. They need to fight, but at the same time I think it would be very interesting to not have a confrontation like with Ra's at the end of Begins.

kind of like Return of the Joker only the other way around.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"