The Dark Knight Batmen Begin

So the former division Lucious Fox was in charge of is supplying the batsuits to the vigilantes?

The level of sarcasm this thread has descended into might be throwing it off, but this almost seems like a serious question.

And I believe the answer is no, they all look homemade or acquired.

Crane does look pretty out of it...But as far as why Nolan is putting vigilante batmen in this movie is beyond me....

Crane does look pretty out of it...But as far as why Nolan is putting vigilante batmen in this movie is beyond me....
On July 18th all will become clear...:cwink:

'08 is looking great so far!

And I hope I didn't just jinx it............

You're causing quite a ruckus kid.

Lol. Sorry, had to use that quote.

I do think '08 will be a fantastic year. *Touches Wood*

Isn't this whole "fake Batmen" thing taken directly from Sam Hamm's unproduced Batman 2 script? (I have it posted in the Misc. Batman Films thread for all those interested.)

In the script, there's a gang of wannabe vigilantes wearing Batman's symbol on black sweaters. However, the gang actually causes more trouble for the GCPD than intended.

Yeah I think I remember that, read it online years ago. It’s been a while but I think that’s the one where Catwoman was a bad ass international thief and Bruce was still with Vicki and tempted by her, and Penguin was not so gross.

These picks are clearly behind the scences stills. The guys sitting on the ground looks like cast crew and stunt men hanging out to me. The wire behind Batman. even the joker kicking Batman in the gonads looks way off. the awkward two batmen picture with one holding a gun and the other looking into the camera. I don't understand why most of you don't get that these are not scene shots!

Isn't this whole "fake Batmen" thing taken directly from Sam Hamm's unproduced Batman 2 script? (I have it posted in the Misc. Batman Films thread for all those interested.)

In the script, there's a gang of wannabe vigilantes wearing Batman's symbol on black sweaters. However, the gang actually causes more trouble for the GCPD than intended.

It's taken from issue # 2 of Batman during the Joker's second appearance.

These picks are clearly behind the scences stills. The guys sitting on the ground looks like cast crew and stunt men hanging out to me. The wire behind Batman. even the joker kicking Batman in the gonads looks way off. the awkward two batmen picture with one holding a gun and the other looking into the camera. I don't understand why most of you don't get that these are not scene shots!

Also in the pic with Bruce and Alfred standing in front of the new Bat suit you can see a guys arm holding a light sensor or something (on the right hand side) They are like the pics you get in the behind the scenes and artwork Books.

cool. thanks for shedding light you bringer of truth you!:yay:

Sorry, I explained it a little better in the AMH thread.

Essentially during the "rise of the freaks", a man begins to parade as a fake Batman, he ultimately steps over the line and begins to even kill the cops who get in his way. Then its revealed he actually works for the mob in the end.

This is the source material Nolan has taken from, how true it remains, we will have to wait and see.

The appear in a complicated issue, at the end of issue # 1, Joker had accidentally stabbed himself. Now he is in the hospital, and this is really part of three stories in the issue. The fake Batman ultimately serves the purpose of throwing the police off while the mob comities crimes and cannibalizing Batman -- Go to the AMH thread, I put a lot of information about how he MIGHT fit into this and about the subject there.

The fake Batmen are Schumacher and his neon goons. They've come to extract revenge upon Bale's Batman because he was successful and didn't have nipples on his suit and tons of ass shots.

That or the fake Batmen are Keaton, Kilmer, and Clooney.

Someone might have answered that question somewhere else and then feel free to delete, but what's up with all those Batmen, and what is the Scarecrow doing with them?
Batmen-stuntmen on break with Cillian Murphy on the set, is my guess.

Sorry, I explained it a little better in the AMH thread.

Essentially during the "rise of the freaks", a man begins to parade as a fake Batman, he ultimately steps over the line and begins to even kill the cops who get in his way. Then its revealed he actually works for the mob in the end.

This is the source material Nolan has taken from, how true it remains, we will have to wait and see.

The appear in a complicated issue, at the end of issue # 1, Joker had accidentally stabbed himself. Now he is in the hospital, and this is really part of three stories in the issue. The fake Batman ultimately serves the purpose of throwing the police off while the mob comities crimes and cannibalizing Batman -- Go to the AMH thread, I put a lot of information about how he MIGHT fit into this and about the subject there.

No I was fine with what you said, Troms. Having never read any early Bat-comics aside from DC's 80's reprint of Detective #1. That wasn't to say I needed more info and you were vague. But thanks for the detailed elaboration just the same!

Gordon: "You really started something."

Batman motivated some of Gotham's citizens to become active in taking down criminals. Inspired by his symbol, these citizens took on the bat persona as well.

if that's the case,why is there a pic of one of the fake bats with a gun pointed at the real bat

Gordon: "You really started something."

Batman motivated some of Gotham's citizens to become active in taking down criminals. Inspired by his symbol, these citizens took on the bat persona as well.

Maybe they're the "Sons of the Batman" from Dark Knight Returns, only Batman didn't train them.

The fake Batmen are Schumacher and his neon goons. They've come to extract revenge upon Bale's Batman because he was successful and didn't have nipples on his suit and tons of ass shots.

That or the fake Batmen are Keaton, Kilmer, and Clooney.

If the all this is true then I hope Bale Batman, Alfred and Lusius are not so goddamn dignified that they're above giving those guys bat-tittty twisters! except for Keaton..maybe Bale could just turn to him and coldly say " Nice outfit." and punch him in the face knocking him out cold. Schumachers last-Bale Batman drives him to Arkham taking him on the worst hell ride ever( Shoemacher even ****s his pants) and then throws him in a 10x10 cell with heath ledger joker:woot:

update: Keatons cool..maybe Bale could unmask as a show of respect and say to him. "Let's grab a beer" and trade stories about their respective Gothams.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"