Bats/ Spidey crossover Again? not a

mike5005

Civilian
Reaction score
Should there be another crossover with Bats & Spiderman? If so, who should be there enemies. This is not a Verses thread.

I think there should be another crossover and I would like Venom to be the main villian. His partner should be the guy who uses the lazarus pit to keep himself from aging Ra hal dul something (sp-?) or the scarecrow.

What do you think?

Ra's Al Ghul is his name

and...

I elect Dr. Connors and Killer Croc. lol

Ra's Al Ghul is his name

and...

I elect Dr. Connors and Killer Croc. lol

double post..... ^^^^

No spidey/bats crossover, I think a Black Panther/Bats crossover would be a WHOLE lot cooler..

Yeah, I don't know where that came from.

I got a response saying that I couldn't connect to the Hype! because there were too many people on the site.

So I hit back and then hit post again. Then I got two. I can't figure out how to delete posts. lol

Ah well.

No, no... even better,
The Penguin and Vulture!!

If you were going to use Venom, I think a more interesting pairing would be Bane.

Again, I'll like to see Batman tango with the Lizard and Croc

Originally posted by mike5005
Again, I'll like to see Batman tango with the Lizard and Croc

What do you mean "again"? lol I posted it the first time.

I think a Batman/ Daredevil crossover would be awsome. It could be written by KEvin Smith or Frank MIller. I see the cover of the two of the jumpinf off a roof and all we see are their outlines in black with only their eyes and symbols lite up. Red for DD and Blue for Bats. If they did another Spidey/BAts crossover I would go with Joker and Green Goblin. ---Dan:batman:

I was refering to my opinion in another forum. Sorry I was carried away.

Doc Ock and Poison Ivy: It Takes Two to Tangle

Actually, if he were still alive, I think Kraven and Poison Ivy would make for an interesting team-up.

Rhino & Bane is good, but Kingpin and Bane is better because they actually have brains & money to enhance Bane's strength & speed, they both have a common trait: Hate & murder.

Originally posted by BatmanfanDan
I think a Batman/ Daredevil crossover would be awsome. It could be written by KEvin Smith or Frank MIller. I see the cover of the two of the jumpinf off a roof and all we see are their outlines in black with only their eyes and symbols lite up. Red for DD and Blue for Bats. If they did another Spidey/BAts crossover I would go with Joker and Green Goblin. ---Dan:batman:

You do know that they already did a Batman/Daredevil crossover right?

And Did you know they made a sequel to the original Batman/Spiderman crossover a few years ago?

As for me, I wanna see either Batman/Punisher, or Batman/Wolverine!!!!!

Batman would never team up with Wolverine or The Punisher. He wouldn't like them. HE would see them as loose cannons using murder as an easy solution to a problem. He would really hate Punisher because of his use of guns. In face I think Batman would take it upon himself to kick the $@%! out of Punisher like he did in JLA/Avengers. Also their has been a cross over between Batman and Punisher. It was Azereal/Batman but still counts cause it was labeled as Batman/Punisher. ---:batman: FANDAN

Originally posted by LobokDaikon

Actually, if he were still alive, I think Kraven and Poison Ivy would make for an interesting team-up.
I'm liking that idea Lobok.For some strange reason,I think that would be a great pairing.Maybe some tension could build between Calypso and Ivy.

Originally posted by BatmanfanDan
Batman would never team up with Wolverine or The Punisher. He wouldn't like them. HE would see them as loose cannons using murder as an easy solution to a problem. He would really hate Punisher because of his use of guns. In face I think Batman would take it upon himself to kick the $@%! out of Punisher like he did in JLA/Avengers. Also their has been a cross over between Batman and Punisher. It was Azereal/Batman but still counts cause it was labeled as Batman/Punisher. ---:batman: FANDAN
There was a follow-up where the REAL Batman meets the Punisher, too. One villain was Jigsaw but I don't remember if there were more.

Anyway, the Punisher stands up to AzBat pretty well but Bruce beats the living crap out of him pretty easily. Then he tells him he doesn't condone murder on either side of the law and kicks him out of his city.

Batman and Spidey are great heroes, but because of the anti-batman spideyfans, I don't like spider-man anymore that much.

ALL HAIL BATMAN!!!!!!!

I like the Joker/ Green Goblin pairing. But what I like even better is the Mysterio/Riddler pairing.

well they had already had 2 so i think that they should at least makeone nightwing and spidey book

It's a pretty well accepted fact there won't be any more DC/Marvel crossovers as long as Joe Quesada's chief of Marvel. Some sort of personal dislike/fued between the company heads, I believe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"