Theory: A3 will not be an Avengers movie but a crossover with GotG and Inhumans

Am I the only one who thinks Rocket Raccon teaming up with Iron Man sounds lame? Rocket Raccon and Howard the Duck maybe but not Iron Man...

Last edited:
If we see Guardians in Avengers 3 for a team up against Thanos, it'll be Star Lord, Gamora and Drax.

If the guardians are there, I'm sure Rocket and Groot will be there. No reason for them not to be.

I've got a crazy idea, why not have Avengers be in just Avengers movies, Guardians in just Guardians movies and Inhumans in just Inhumans movies.

Or if not that then have them crossover where it actually makes sense like Avengers and other Earth characters and Guardians with other Cosmic characters

By that logic Thanos shouldn't be an Avengers villain. >.>

Why not have Iron Man just be in Iron Man movies? Or Captain America just be in Captain America movies? Or Thor....oh right, because having them crossover is freaking awesome.

Runaways is better off as an animated series or animated movie. It can still be based off the Marvel Comics property, but separate from MCU.

Why not have Iron Man just be in Iron Man movies? Or Captain America just be in Captain America movies? Or Thor....oh right, because having them crossover is freaking awesome.

That crossover fits. Because they are Avengers :cwink:

And this crossover fits, because they're all a part of the Marvel universe and share a common enemy, Thanos. As I said in the OP, the film wouldn't be titled Avengers 3. >.>

I honestly think it is very plausible for the Guardians to show up in A3, even if it is a third act surprise. I can also see Dr. Strange joining the fray while not officially joining the team.

And this crossover fits, because they're all a part of the Marvel universe and share a common enemy, Thanos. As I said in the OP, the film wouldn't be titled Avengers 3. >.>

Of course it won't be! The title of the 2015 Avengers film is not even Avengers 2.

>.<<.<>.>

It wouldn't be called Avengers at all. Christ, what is the point of posting in a theory thread where you don't read the OP.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"