Bats/ Spidey crossover Again? not a

BatmanfanDan said:
Batman would never team up with Wolverine or The Punisher. He wouldn't like them. HE would see them as loose cannons using murder as an easy solution to a problem. He would really hate Punisher because of his use of guns. In face I think Batman would take it upon himself to kick the $@%! out of Punisher like he did in JLA/Avengers. Also their has been a cross over between Batman and Punisher. It was Azereal/Batman but still counts cause it was labeled as Batman/Punisher. ---:batman: FANDAN

It doesn't have to be a team up. It could be a rivalry.

TheCorpulent1 said:
There was a follow-up where the REAL Batman meets the Punisher, too. One villain was Jigsaw but I don't remember if there were more.

Jigsaw & Joker. :joker:

I'd like to see Bats and Spidey vs....

Joker/Green Goblin
Scarecrow/Mysterio
Man-Bat/Morbius
Croc/Lizard

and maybe a team up with Catwoman/Black Cat.

I'd like to see a Green Goblin/Joker story, but one where niether like each other and are competing against each other. (For example, Gobby comes in and usurps the Joker's current gang from him, which makes Mister J decidedly unhappy and Spidey and Bats have to juggle saving lives and getting to the bottom of the situation as a Goblin/Joker feud tears apart Gotham's underworld.)

SuperFerret said:
I'd like to see a Green Goblin/Joker story, but one where niether like each other and are competing against each other. (For example, Gobby comes in and usurps the Joker's current gang from him, which makes Mister J decidedly unhappy and Spidey and Bats have to juggle saving lives and getting to the bottom of the situation as a Goblin/Joker feud tears apart Gotham's underworld.)

I like that one. We've already had a Kingpin/Rhas a Gul and a Joker/Carnage one. We even had Batman/Daredevil vs Scarecrow/Mysterio (I think it was him). Scarecrow's gas didn't work on DD and he couldn't figure out why.

I liked the other ideas too: Venom/Bane and Lizard/Killer Croc (in that one Spidey would have to fight Batman and keep him from hurt the Lizard).

Spider-Kurt said:
Mysterio and the Riddler
No, for a crossover with Batman, you can't use a sucky villain, otherwise it just displays how superior Batman's Rogues Gallery is to pretty much any other in comics. Except for Film Freak. You could do Mysterio and Film Freak. That'd be fair.

COMICFILMEXPERT said:
As for me, I wanna see Batman/Punisher
Already did two of them. Lake of Fire with AzBats and Deadly Knights with the real Batman.

SiNtZu89 said:
Batman and Spidey are great heroes, but because of the anti-batman spideyfans, I don't like spider-man anymore that much.

ALL HAIL BATMAN!!!!!!!
If it makes ya feel any better, I'm an anti-Spidey Batfan.

CConn said:
It's a pretty well accepted fact there won't be any more DC/Marvel crossovers as long as Joe Quesada's chief of Marvel. Some sort of personal dislike/fued between the company heads, I believe.
Yeah, DiDio respects continuity and doesn't impose weird Puritanical moral compunctions on his writers. Quesada is just the opposite. I guess that probably would be a pretty tough thing to reconcile.

SuperFerret said:
The Joker would eat the Goblin for breakfast.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"