Batsuit.

I have an idea about the white lenses/eyes. The eyes grow bigger or smaller( angrier) with a mechanism in the cowl like what they did with mcu spiderman. Bruce utilizes it as an intimidation tool also they allow him to see in any environment among other things

I have an idea about the white lenses/eyes. The eyes grow bigger or smaller( angrier) with a mechanism in the cowl like what they did with mcu spiderman. Bruce utilizes it as an intimidation tool also they allow him to see in any environment among other things

I've had the same thought and it makes so much sense - not to mention that it's totally doable. It doesn't even need to be like the spider-man mechanism. Batman could be wearing a cowl that is either made like this, or could have sensors on his brows that translate movement to a layer outside the armor of the helmet. To me, it just would make sense that Batman would want to be able to emote and protect his eyes. A more comic-book take on the aesthetic would be so awesome for this movie... (even though most of my reason for loving the lenses idea is that it makes actual sense in reality, haha)

This suit is perfect and the white eyes should look like in this page really mean looking21 (7).jpg

Dear God... One, two Batman's coming for you. Three, four, better lock your door...

Absolute nightmare fuel.

To me it's really hard to think about what sort of batsuit would be the best for the movie because it really depends on the director. If it's Drew Goddard I could see some variation of the blue suit (tho I do think the blue would almost be black) but if it's someone like Joseph Kosinski I think he'd just go with the black one.

With Gunn being presumably inspired by New Frontier for his grand plan it'd be pretty cool to have a design like that here.

And scallops time.

Yes, I'm a weirdo when it comes to this, but Batman needs to have scallops on his cape.

You are not a weirdo, but absolutely right. Batman's cape is boring without the scallops and doesn't look right. I'll take it a step further, I hope his boots have a pointy tip on the top.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"