Battlefield 4

TX85

Avenger
Reaction score
I'm surprised a thread hasn't been made for this(IF it has I couldn't find it),So..

Teaser Trailer
[YT]L-GNest0s8E[/YT]

17-Minute Gameplay Video
[YT]U8HVQXkeU8U[/YT]

60 Second TV Spot
[YT]ZD9fWUUeL00[/YT]

Not sure about Bonnie Taylor and Rihanna songs in the trailers But rest looks amazing to me,I'm very excited for this one and I want to know the release date!!

yep..looks awesome,it took me a long while to get into battlefiled as i was always a C.O.D player.
But now i've stuck at it more i'm enjoying it alot more and havent actually played cod for a whille.
at the mo its all injustice or battlefield 3

I hope they undo some of the changes they made going from Bad Company 2 to Battlefield 3.

Really looking forward to this. Can't wait for some multiplayer footage.

I hope they undo some of the changes they made going from Bad Company 2 to Battlefield 3.

Me too specifically destruction. Destruction was the only reason I played Bad company 2 as I found the controls to be very stiff and everything looked like plastic

Yeah, the toned down destruction is a bummer for sure. Other things that bother me in BF3 are how they took away air strikes and spotting scopes from Recon, that takes a great a deal of usefulness away from that class. I also don't like how some of the weapons are split between the factions. It makes for frustrating situations where you have attachments unlocked for one side, but not the other.

I would just in general much rather see Bad Company 3.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"