The Force Awakens Bb-8

Looking forward to that remote control BB-8!

Let's hear it for BB-8.

umSzUjp.gif

Star Wars Celebration 2015

This being an actual working physical model is impressive.... I want one.

He is the most adorable robot not named Wall-E that I have ever seen. :atp:

I love that BB-8 prop. Impressive work.

We best get a good robot fight between Bb-8 & R2D2 for robot superiority in the Star Wars universe.

I don't think they're really watching. Just recording (pics and video) for their personal stuff.

^ And I absolutely hated that. Not only was it hurting the atmosphere, but I thought it was rude to the people on stage. Whenever the MC said "Lets have a round of applause!" there was lots of whooing and shouting, but only scattered clapping... because everyone who'd paid and travelled to see this exclusive event in person - even though it was being professionally recorded - had they're ****ing iphone/ipad/iwhogivesa**** out. Ugh.

That said, this was the first time I've ever watched a convention live and stayed up through the night to do it, and I'm so glad I did. It was really a great thrill. But damn those phones annoyed the piss out of me.

To get on to BB-8, the decision to make him practically is an excellent one that paid off in the first teaser. And he was the part of the broadcast that first got me sucked in. JJ and Kathy were talking about bits and pieces which weren't all THAT interesting, I'd seen Artoo many times before obviously... then that little dude showed up and I melted. He's going to be great.

I wonder what his "voice" sounds like.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"